Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 33

post #481 of 6921
Yes and the 3A. He reasoned give him a day to get back to me,.
post #482 of 6921
Cool!
post #483 of 6921

Can anyone comment on the difference between Roxanne and se846? Might be looking to get the universal version.

post #484 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by j60868 View Post
 

Can anyone comment on the difference between Roxanne and se846? Might be looking to get the universal version.

or with the 1plus2 ? :-)

post #485 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Maybe you should read the JH3A thread before talking about it like fact.

I own one.

EDIT: I just read about your issues. You have defective unit for sure. I had one as well, they replaced mine within a week, it works fine. YMMV.
Edited by Trogdor - 11/1/13 at 1:34pm
post #486 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


I own one.

EDIT: I just read about your issues. You have defective unit for sure. I had one as well, they replaced mine within a week, it works fine. YMMV.

 

Not just my unit though. I suspect their last batch (which I had to wait two months for) is all like this. Lots of hissing, high pitched whine, very very loud thud at start up, whirling noise at power down. Got a unit in with noise floor lowered. Still didn't kill the hiss, everything else was same. You'd think after a year and a half they'd get it right.

 

I just want a universal Roxanne but they don't offer it in house so I can't get my crap switched for it... 

post #487 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Not just my unit though. I suspect their last batch (which I had to wait two months for) is all like this. Lots of hissing, high pitched whine, very very loud thud at start up, whirling noise at power down. Got a unit in with noise floor lowered. Still didn't kill the hiss, everything else was same. You'd think after a year and a half they'd get it right.

I just want a universal Roxanne but they don't offer it in house so I can't get my crap switched for it... 

That is a bummer. I do hope either you get a refund or they can switch it out quickly.

When the 3A works, its sounds spectacular, my guess is the Roxanne will be even better with it.
post #488 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


That is a bummer. I do hope either you get a refund or they can switch it out quickly.

When the 3A works, its sounds spectacular, my guess is the Roxanne will be even better with it.

 

The sound itself was phenomenal. The issues however is something that I cannot just live with for the rest of the amp's life.

post #489 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

The sound itself was phenomenal. The issues however is something that I cannot just live with for the rest of the amp's life.

Understood. Hope it all works out for you.
post #490 of 6921

They just took a big bite out of my wallet (CC was charged for my Roxanne order)...now the wait begins for them to be released, built, and shipped. :popcorn:

post #491 of 6921
I hear your pain bro. It's the wait that really kills me. The bill will be in way before the iem,s. I sent my tg334 in to UM 3 months ago and I should have them by the end of nov. That is just really toooooo. Long.

Al D
post #492 of 6921
By the way, does anyone know when they will be released/shipped? I ordered one in Carbon! I hope that they will kick the crap out of my UE 900!
post #493 of 6921
When I called the JH Audio customer service to pay the difference for the Carbon upgrade, the person said I would get my earphones in December. In the meantime I have ordered the LCD-2 and Schiit Mjolnir. Has anyone tried JH Audio IEMs with the Mjolnir?
post #494 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyam View Post

When I called the JH Audio customer service to pay the difference for the Carbon upgrade, the person said I would get my earphones in December. In the meantime I have ordered the LCD-2 and Schiit Mjolnir. Has anyone tried JH Audio IEMs with the Mjolnir?

Yep, I remember they told me the release date was something like Nov 21st, and that the delivery would be in Dec.

post #495 of 6921
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyam View Post

When I called the JH Audio customer service to pay the difference for the Carbon upgrade, the person said I would get my earphones in December. In the meantime I have ordered the LCD-2 and Schiit Mjolnir. Has anyone tried JH Audio IEMs with the Mjolnir?

You better make sure that the Roxanne cable has the proper termination since the Mjolnir only accepts 4 pin balanced XLR or dual 3 pin balanced XLR..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"