The JH5 universal would generate a lot of revenue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No offense but considering you say that you have a hearing defect most everyone here shouldnt give much weight to your comparisons unless they are in the same boat. Very useful to those few people , bad advice for everyone else.
Comrard. You basically say I am of no purpose here .. Do you know how I make my living... You do not. And if you read my post explaining. It has nothing to do with hearing quality. If I was posting about not hearing sound stage I could understand your statement. As I am a contractor with several divisions of types of work. How much money I make does not qualify me, but installing very expensive complete home audio and home theater. .. Does. I have been doing this for about thirty years now. I have over 200 k in 2 homes and 2 offices in audio only . How foolish I must sound for you to make a remark for what I said . oh boy your so special.. And who are you to make comments on someone's handicap even if non impacting. If I had a foot missing and said I swim In circles would you have a snide remark to that as well. As this is what really bothers me in this. Please do not read my posts as I do wish not to help you at all..
Please do not reply to this post I will not..
It certainly would. I have doubts ont universal versions of customs, unless they are really reworked in their universal version. For instance earsonics completely reworked their EM6 to make the S-EM6 sound as good / better than the custom version (from what I've been told). On the other hand, demo / universal versions of customs rarely sound as good.
What I mean to say is that the Roxanne universal will be great if it has been engineering to sound as good as the custom. If it is just a demo, then not so much.
3A will have custom file for the Roxanne, I asked Jerry about this since it has A LOT to do with if I dive in. So if you are a 3A customer, you have an upgrade path! (very important in my eyes)
Upgrade path? That mean there is "3A" version of Roxanne?.. but i think they need to change the amp design as it don't really convince some of the ppl.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 6 seconds ago
- › Bluedio R+ Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC and APT-X 1 minute ago
- › 1964 | Adel A12 - New Flagship Discussion / Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › High End DAC Recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Experience with nocturnal audio cables? 5 minutes ago
- › In ear headphone with budget around 200 USD 7 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 9 minutes ago
- › EQ cure all? 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)