The JH5 universal would generate a lot of revenue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No offense but considering you say that you have a hearing defect most everyone here shouldnt give much weight to your comparisons unless they are in the same boat. Very useful to those few people , bad advice for everyone else.
Comrard. You basically say I am of no purpose here .. Do you know how I make my living... You do not. And if you read my post explaining. It has nothing to do with hearing quality. If I was posting about not hearing sound stage I could understand your statement. As I am a contractor with several divisions of types of work. How much money I make does not qualify me, but installing very expensive complete home audio and home theater. .. Does. I have been doing this for about thirty years now. I have over 200 k in 2 homes and 2 offices in audio only . How foolish I must sound for you to make a remark for what I said . oh boy your so special.. And who are you to make comments on someone's handicap even if non impacting. If I had a foot missing and said I swim In circles would you have a snide remark to that as well. As this is what really bothers me in this. Please do not read my posts as I do wish not to help you at all..
Please do not reply to this post I will not..
It certainly would. I have doubts ont universal versions of customs, unless they are really reworked in their universal version. For instance earsonics completely reworked their EM6 to make the S-EM6 sound as good / better than the custom version (from what I've been told). On the other hand, demo / universal versions of customs rarely sound as good.
What I mean to say is that the Roxanne universal will be great if it has been engineering to sound as good as the custom. If it is just a demo, then not so much.
3A will have custom file for the Roxanne, I asked Jerry about this since it has A LOT to do with if I dive in. So if you are a 3A customer, you have an upgrade path! (very important in my eyes)
Upgrade path? That mean there is "3A" version of Roxanne?.. but i think they need to change the amp design as it don't really convince some of the ppl.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Realtek HD Sound Card vs Fiio e7/e07k? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD 3 F 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Stoner Acoustics Ruby Portable Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 6 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2