The JH5 universal would generate a lot of revenue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 9:53 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No offense but considering you say that you have a hearing defect most everyone here shouldnt give much weight to your comparisons unless they are in the same boat. Very useful to those few people , bad advice for everyone else.
Comrard. You basically say I am of no purpose here .. Do you know how I make my living... You do not. And if you read my post explaining. It has nothing to do with hearing quality. If I was posting about not hearing sound stage I could understand your statement. As I am a contractor with several divisions of types of work. How much money I make does not qualify me, but installing very expensive complete home audio and home theater. .. Does. I have been doing this for about thirty years now. I have over 200 k in 2 homes and 2 offices in audio only . How foolish I must sound for you to make a remark for what I said . oh boy your so special.. And who are you to make comments on someone's handicap even if non impacting. If I had a foot missing and said I swim In circles would you have a snide remark to that as well. As this is what really bothers me in this. Please do not read my posts as I do wish not to help you at all..
Please do not reply to this post I will not..
It certainly would. I have doubts ont universal versions of customs, unless they are really reworked in their universal version. For instance earsonics completely reworked their EM6 to make the S-EM6 sound as good / better than the custom version (from what I've been told). On the other hand, demo / universal versions of customs rarely sound as good.
What I mean to say is that the Roxanne universal will be great if it has been engineering to sound as good as the custom. If it is just a demo, then not so much.
3A will have custom file for the Roxanne, I asked Jerry about this since it has A LOT to do with if I dive in. So if you are a 3A customer, you have an upgrade path! (very important in my eyes)
Upgrade path? That mean there is "3A" version of Roxanne?.. but i think they need to change the amp design as it don't really convince some of the ppl.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New York mini meet : Hifiman He-1000 Impressions thread 15 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 27 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 56 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)