The JH5 universal would generate a lot of revenue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 31
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No offense but considering you say that you have a hearing defect most everyone here shouldnt give much weight to your comparisons unless they are in the same boat. Very useful to those few people , bad advice for everyone else.
Comrard. You basically say I am of no purpose here .. Do you know how I make my living... You do not. And if you read my post explaining. It has nothing to do with hearing quality. If I was posting about not hearing sound stage I could understand your statement. As I am a contractor with several divisions of types of work. How much money I make does not qualify me, but installing very expensive complete home audio and home theater. .. Does. I have been doing this for about thirty years now. I have over 200 k in 2 homes and 2 offices in audio only . How foolish I must sound for you to make a remark for what I said . oh boy your so special.. And who are you to make comments on someone's handicap even if non impacting. If I had a foot missing and said I swim In circles would you have a snide remark to that as well. As this is what really bothers me in this. Please do not read my posts as I do wish not to help you at all..
Please do not reply to this post I will not..
It certainly would. I have doubts ont universal versions of customs, unless they are really reworked in their universal version. For instance earsonics completely reworked their EM6 to make the S-EM6 sound as good / better than the custom version (from what I've been told). On the other hand, demo / universal versions of customs rarely sound as good.
What I mean to say is that the Roxanne universal will be great if it has been engineering to sound as good as the custom. If it is just a demo, then not so much.
3A will have custom file for the Roxanne, I asked Jerry about this since it has A LOT to do with if I dive in. So if you are a 3A customer, you have an upgrade path! (very important in my eyes)
Upgrade path? That mean there is "3A" version of Roxanne?.. but i think they need to change the amp design as it don't really convince some of the ppl.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Help with Rock & Gaming Open Headphones. HD 600, DT 990 pro, AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze Wallpapers - Taking Requests 2 minutes ago
- › Visual evidence Tung-Sol 5998 = Western Electric 421 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for noise isolating/cancelling IEMs for work 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 4 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2