or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 297

post #4441 of 8278
Are all us plastic nut cable owners stuck with them or can we get the new ones.
post #4442 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm321 View Post

Are all us plastic nut cable owners stuck with them or can we get the new ones.

Depends on how long is the warranty i guess.
If yours disintegrate within warranty period, they should replace them with metal nuts version.
post #4443 of 8278

We should start  the  "Show Us Your Nuts"  Thread....LOL

post #4444 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by leiter View Post

I just got mine. All I can say is WOW, already after 10 mins. This is the best earphone I ever heard in my life. Resolution unbelievable. I am rediscovering my music. I upgraded from an Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10. First time CIEM user.

How is the fit and finish?
post #4445 of 8278
The customs fit perfectly; so snug and comfortable after I insert them, with a great seal. In retrospect I now think my LS8s are not that comfortable. Finish is great too, on the outside. The insides of my Roxannes seem like a mess though.
post #4446 of 8278
Let me guess you got clear LOL. That is why I don't get them clear but smoked or blackened. . Anyway enjoy them as they are most likely the best of the tops or at least the one them anyway. What other iem,s do you have to compare them to .

Al
post #4447 of 8278
Lol. I got them translucent in yellow and purple, but on a transparency scale they seem more like 0.9 rather than 0.5. I can still see all the glue and tubes and **** inside if I look carefully though. Haven't really listened to them yet, burning them in. Yours should be here today, Al?
post #4448 of 8278
Tuesday. I wish and I would be posting already. Enjoy them things and don't worry about burn in. I think it's more us then the iem,s. Anyway. The Colors sound cool. Post some pics man. Especially the inside stuff.

Al
post #4449 of 8278

I guess I need to refit my roxanne. :triportsad:  The right earpiece doesn't fit well.

 

Does anyone know how does it work?

 

Will  JH  remake the shell , or  just make some adjustment  on the original earpieces ?

 

And if it's the latter,  how could  they deal with the ciem which is too small? :confused:


Edited by parker5516 - 3/17/14 at 5:17pm
post #4450 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by parker5516 View Post
 

 

 

And if it's the latter,  how could  they deal with the ciem which is too small? :confused:

Nothing they can do about it. You have to send in a new impression of your right ear.

post #4451 of 8278

Just ordered mine today. Acrylic with CF case. See you in 3 months - if I'm lucky. Order #14037.

 

They have my impressions from a previous order in January. They should be able to use these - correct?

 

Can someone tell me what the BF discount was exactly? Just curious.

 

I'd like to get the CF's but $500 is steep and probably lucky to get them by Xmas.

post #4452 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by parker5516 View Post
 

I guess I need to refit my roxanne. :triportsad:  The right earpiece doesn't fit well.

 

Does anyone know how does it work?

 

Will  JH  remake the shell , or  just make some adjustment  on the original earpieces ?

 

And if it's the latter,  how could  they deal with the ciem which is too small? :confused:

What do you mean "too small"? When I had mine, I did suffer for 3 or 4 days and after that my ears magically adjusted and now I don't even feel them anymore.

post #4453 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinplanner View Post
 

Just ordered mine today. Acrylic with CF case. See you in 3 months - if I'm lucky. Order #14037.

 

They have my impressions from a previous order in January. They should be able to use these - correct?

 

Can someone tell me what the BF discount was exactly? Just curious.

 

I'd like to get the CF's but $500 is steep and probably lucky to get them by Xmas.

BF was 20% off, and CF option was 200$ back then... So I don't really think it's worth getting anymore.

post #4454 of 8278
Common let the person be happy will you. Not cool to say it's not worth it after somebody just spent 1200 .
On them. Hey man the wait will go fast and most likely not be 3 months. What color combo did you get ?

Al
post #4455 of 8278

He asked... :o

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"