or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 260

post #3886 of 8306
122 days elapsed and counting...
post #3887 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post

122 days elapsed and counting...

Pretty embarrassing. As someone who has a future intention to get some high-end CIEMs, this kind of stuff sways me away from JH.

post #3888 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post

122 days elapsed and counting...


It would appear JH have taken on to much than they can handle? It's a little unfair on you guys.

post #3889 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


It would appear JH have taken on to much than they can handle? It's a little unfair on you guys.

 

They obviously did. But changing the CF order to the normal acrylic and the round metallic case will speed things up. I'm pretty sure the sonic bliss will be equal regardless of the materials used.

post #3890 of 8306

I guess part of the agony that arose was due to how good we are expecting it to be based on impressions too. 

post #3891 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisaus View Post
 

I guess part of the agony that arose was due to how good we are expecting it to be based on impressions too. 

 

No doubt it's the best JH has to offer to date.

post #3892 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioops View Post
 

Any of you soon-to-be Roxanne owners wishing you went for the Noble K10s by now?

I received my K10's months ago...

 

Just cancelled and got a refund for my universal Roxanne order. I give up. 

 

I still look forward to hearing the Roxanne's some day so I can actually compare to the K10's.

post #3893 of 8306
Hard to keep enthusiastic about their arrival eh?

Changing from CF would be like me ordering a Ferrari and having it delivered with black seats and white paint when what I really wanted was the Rosso Corsa/Crema. They are still the same performance wise - but not quite what I wanted... which would be an extreme dissapointment at this price point.

Come on JH, sort this out because this is pretty... well... no need to say anything more.
post #3894 of 8306

All this anxiety over delays makes me happy I went K10 now.

post #3895 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by darinf View Post

I received my K10's months ago...

Just cancelled and got a refund for my universal Roxanne order. I give up. 

I still look forward to hearing the Roxanne's some day so I can actually compare to the K10's.

Interesting to know you were able to get a refund.
Who did you ordered from?
post #3896 of 8306
4-5 years ago I was order #2xxx and now I'm order #1xxxx...So between that time roughly 10,500 monitors have been made? You guys think they make only 2200-2500 a year? Thats roughly 208 a month or 7 a day. Yes- I'm killing time and my heart may explode once I see that tracking email in my inbox..........
post #3897 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkDad View Post

4-5 years ago I was order #2xxx and now I'm order #1xxxx...So between that time roughly 10,500 monitors have been made? You guys think they make only 2200-2500 a year? Thats roughly 208 a month or 7 a day. Yes- I'm killing time and my heart may explode once I see that tracking email in my inbox..........

I love it!!

Numbers could be right. This would be good evidence as to why 1000 CF orders has sunk their boat.

Now it would be interesting to see the profit statement for that time period.
post #3898 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcichocki View Post



I love it!!



Numbers could be right. This would be good evidence as to why 1000 CF orders has sunk their boat.



Now it would be interesting to see the profit statement for that time period.

 



I don't think the number for CF Roxanne are that high.. Angie said they had 250ish orders on BF and around 500 all up. The rest are other products. Also I don't think they are actually earning that much more considering they had to get 2 new ovens and remake most of their cables and hired more ppl to speed things up.
post #3899 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by eso6686 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcichocki View Post



I love it!!



Numbers could be right. This would be good evidence as to why 1000 CF orders has sunk their boat.



Now it would be interesting to see the profit statement for that time period.

 



I don't think the number for CF Roxanne are that high.. Angie said they had 250ish orders on BF and around 500 all up. The rest are other products. Also I don't think they are actually earning that much more considering they had to get 2 new ovens and remake most of their cables and hired more ppl to speed things up.


I was kinda kidding about the 1000 CF orders, just said that because of our painful wait.

Hopefully after all this, Roxanne's sister doesn't cost $2500 like Cousin AK.
post #3900 of 8306
AL are you out there? Haven't heard from you lately. Are you secretly listening to your Birthday Roxanne's? smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"