or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 258

post #3856 of 8321

Do we get the carbon fiber case and the round puck case? If we do not get both I would rather have the circular one as it seems a lot more portable. Thanks.

post #3857 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyph666 View Post
 

Do we get the carbon fiber case and the round puck case? If we do not get both I would rather have the circular one as it seems a lot more portable. Thanks.

You can't have both. The round metal is indeed more portable and practical.

post #3858 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post

You can't have both. The round metal is indeed more portable and practical.

Yes you can:) I added the round puck to my order from the beginning:)
The dealer in NL did not even charge me for it! So both cases for the beauty and portability!
post #3859 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post


Yes you can:) I added the round puck to my order from the beginning:)
The dealer in NL did not even charge me for it! So both cases for the beauty and portability!

 

I think what he means is if you don't wait for the CF case and get Roxanne to ship with the round case then you can't get the CF case since they need the earpieces to make the CF case.

 

But if you already have the CF case made, then getting the round case later should not be a problem.

post #3860 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post

I think what he means is if you don't wait for the CF case and get Roxanne to ship with the round case then you can't get the CF case since they need the earpieces to make the CF case.

But if you already have the CF case made, then getting the round case later should not be a problem.

Oh my bad:), in that case you are right. biggrin.gif
post #3861 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

 

I think what he means is if you don't wait for the CF case and get Roxanne to ship with the round case then you can't get the CF case since they need the earpieces to make the CF case.

 

But if you already have the CF case made, then getting the round case later should not be a problem.


So, just to comment here about the needing your earpieces, my negative impressions or inserts in the CF case were way too tight, I had to cut the inserts to get the earpieces out of the case, so I sent just the case back and they fixed it for me.  They also sent me the round case in the mean time for my trouble.  It may be more difficult for them the do the CF case inserts and they may choose to not do the CF case at all if you get the round case instead, but in my situation they were able to make new inserts for my CF case without having the earpieces.  YMMV

post #3862 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post
 


So, just to comment here about the needing your earpieces, my negative impressions or inserts in the CF case were way too tight, I had to cut the inserts to get the earpieces out of the case, so I sent just the case back and they fixed it for me.  They also sent me the round case in the mean time for my trouble.  It may be more difficult for them the do the CF case inserts and they may choose to not do the CF case at all if you get the round case instead, but in my situation they were able to make new inserts for my CF case without having the earpieces.  YMMV

 

I think they need something as a reference so they can carve out the CF case. Either the case or the earpiece.

 

Speaking of which, it doesn't make sense when they still have your original ear impressions.

 

IMO, the case does not need to be the exact shape as your ear. They just need to hold the earpiece so I don't know why they can't make the CF case with the same ear impression; which they used to mold your earpieces in the first place.

post #3863 of 8321
Got my Fedex tracking. Order 12281 BF. hoping for a good fit.
post #3864 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm321 View Post

Got my Fedex tracking. Order 12281 BF. hoping for a good fit.
Acrylic I suppose?
post #3865 of 8321
No way! I'm on 12280, still said "12/10/2013 Impressions Received & Order processed", so frustrating! mad.gif
post #3866 of 8321
Are yours CF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm321 View Post

Got my Fedex tracking. Order 12281 BF. hoping for a good fit.
Acrylic I suppose?

Yes, but with CF case.
Edited by robm321 - 2/22/14 at 4:46pm
post #3867 of 8321

Is there a way to get a mic with the Roxannes like the iPhone? Would have been cool if the bass control had track control like play, next, prev track and also a microphone. But then the size of it would probably be a lot bigger.

post #3868 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyph666 View Post
 

Is there a way to get a mic with the Roxannes like the iPhone? Would have been cool if the bass control had track control like play, next, prev track and also a microphone. But then the size of it would probably be a lot bigger.

Maybe wait for aftermarket cables. Pretty sure this is doable with Roxanne.

post #3869 of 8321
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm321 View Post

Got my Fedex tracking. Order 12281 BF. hoping for a good fit.

No kidding? Order 12057 BF acrylic. The last time I emailed Angie for an update, she gave me the cut-and-pasted standard reply for CF orders (refund $200 if I want to change to acrylic). Mine is acrylic!

post #3870 of 8321

I seem to recall that order is set by receipt of impressions - I could be wrong on that though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"