or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 257

post #3841 of 8302

My black cable is still in one piece after 2 weeks :regular_smile :

post #3842 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post



I don't recall that there was only one pair? At least two or three pairs that are mentioned in this thread.

Still, does not make up for the fact that they are barely making the 1/month quota... This makes me nervous as well.



Edit: Vicious, strangelove and Gmahler already got their CF smily_headphones1.gif there is still hope... It's just slow... Very slow.

 



I think only VZ got the full CF (monitors and case) others have acrylic monitors with CF case. My order was acrylic, It turned out it was delayed because it comes with CF case by default. So I asked them to send me the round case instead and they delivered it 2 weeks ago I couldn't be happier.

My only gripe with JH is, if they informed me of the delay sooner I could have gotten my Roxanne sooner and should have enjoyed it much earlier during my 3 week trip. I never was interested with CF. Instead they will just sit and wait and won't bother unless people complain.

I also got full CF (monitor and case)  :wink_face:

post #3843 of 8302
:wink_face:Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post

Just checked the pictures haha, so far I see three full CF's.
Vicious, gmahler and strangelove already got them. smily_headphones1.gifso yeah, three in 4 months..

dont' get discourage friend! think about what you're getting  :wink_face:

post #3844 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post

dont' get discourage friend! think about what you're getting  wink_face.gif

Haha I know... But the longer I wait, the more I want them... It won't take long or the Roxanne is going to hunt me in some sort of sick hunger games dream 😝
post #3845 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post
 

My black cable is still in one piece after 2 weeks :regular_smile :

Maybe you don't use a pipe wrench like the rest of us :beyersmile:

 

I have been with the clear cable for 2 weeks now and it is holding fine.  Went through 3 black cables and they all broke ...

post #3846 of 8302

My black cable has had a crack for a week without breaking. I'm sending it back eventually, but waiting until it's unusable.

post #3847 of 8302

My CF case was one of the first ones that was shipped and it is full of defects.  With all that is going on, I don't even know if I reach out to them to complain ...

 

I was hoping that they get their issues corrected and later I would ask for a new/fixed case.  But since this might be 6 months or more, it might be a good idea to get that process started now.

 

Another option is to just forget and leave it be.  It is just cosmetic anyways ...

post #3848 of 8302
Hopefully mine is in the same batch too! I ordered in Oct as well..
post #3849 of 8302
Hopefully mine too. I did not order in October but I am really good looking and sexy so I deserve to have them soon.
post #3850 of 8302
I was told mine will be shipped early this week..Looks like it's not gonna happen at all..
post #3851 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by perdigao View Post

My CF case was one of the first ones that was shipped and it is full of defects.  With all that is going on, I don't even know if I reach out to them to complain ...

I was hoping that they get their issues corrected and later I would ask for a new/fixed case.  But since this might be 6 months or more, it might be a good idea to get that process started now.

Another option is to just forget and leave it be.  It is just cosmetic anyways ...
I use the round case more. The CF case is, quite frankly, too large to use for portable.
post #3852 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post
 

 

I was told two weeks ago that it would ship this week.  Asked for an update yesterday and was told it would be early next week.  

post #3853 of 8302
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post
 

 

I was told two weeks ago that it would ship this week.  Asked for an update yesterday and was told it would be early next week.  

They didn't even reply my email yesterday which is what they normally do anyway. Let's see how many "early next week"s are there.

post #3854 of 8302

So I was bored at work and decided to count how many days have gone by since I've ordered my Roxannes. I can't believe it's already been 85 days! And I'm not even feeling that anxious...

 

Now I don't know if I should be though... :o

post #3855 of 8302
86days since they received my impressions.
Cf order #119xx
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"