I agree. If you receive or get confirmation of shipping, would you mind letting the rest of us know the following:
1.) CF or Acrylic
2.) Pre or post BF purchase
3.) Invoice or Order number
I personally will find that this will give those of us hope.
As an additional note, per my conversation with Angie on Monday, I was advised to wait for another month and to call back then to find out a better idea of time frame. During that conversation, Angie confirmed and reassured that JH Audio is working through their orders in a FIFO status. That being said, there is a different production line for the Acrylic and the Carbon Fiber orders.
My personal order is as follows:
1.) Carbon Fiber
2.) Ordered on Thanksgiving Day 15 minutes after the code was posted for BF Sale on facebook (order and impressions received and confirmed on 12/2/2013)
I'm sad to hear she told you to call back in a month. Maybe by that time, some of these exPensive DAPs will actually make their way to the states (and we'll have some very solid reviews)....and I'll figure out what to do with my iTunes music collection.
CF, early Nov, 11601.