What's that smell. Oh it's bull):
For CARBON version also ?
Agree, greatest example I can think of is Thomas Edison.
Current waiting period is more than 6 weeks....I have been waiting since 10/23/13...but still cool!!
i'll eat my pop corn and wait.
Yeah, 6 weeks isn't happening. I'm on two months and figure I'll have at least another month or 2-3. And I didn't go for the CF (didn't like the look). I'm also not worrying about it too much. It will be here when its here.
I ordered Roxanne on BF hoping they could deliver in 6 weeks. Which is already longer than the usual 4 weeks turnaround for their other ciems. I ordered the JH16 not long ago and got it in a little over 3 weeks after they received my impressions.
Now I'm starting to regret choosing Roxanne over LCD-X. I could have been enjoying LCD-X now and just wait until Roxanne production is stable and could get it on the next BF sale. Getting your money tied for months without getting anything in return is just wrong.
Why would a CF case affect acrylic orders? My understanding is for acrylic orders they will get the standard case. So, I don't understand why the hang ups in CF impacts acrylic production.
Perhaps I should shoot them a mail to send mine with the regular case if they can ship it now. I never cared for CF anyway.
Or order the normal case 'under 40 $' and ask them to send the Roxanne's with it. Then, when ready, they can send the CF case when it is ready:)
Although you might not want the case that badly... it is a part of the product.