Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 202

post #3016 of 6471
I supposed next year they will have a new flagship Sirens model?
post #3017 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post

I supposed next year they will have a new flagship Sirens model?

According to some who spoke to Jerry the Roxanne is the flagship of the Sirens series. The rest of the Sirens may or may not even be IEM's.
post #3018 of 6471
I don't want to hijack this trade, but just to share a thought. I actually wanted to buy the Roxanne, badly, but then I remembered the jh3a debacle, and the testimonies I read about customers who received defective products with crazy delays etc... So I bought from Noble instead, and I'm beginning to think that I did right, all things considered... I mean, COME ON!... I'm amazed to see how patient and understanding some headfiers are. When one pays a premium price, shouldn't one expect a premium customer service? I've waited only one week for my ciems to be made and shipped. One week
rolleyes.gif
post #3019 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

It may take another 2-3 months


 



I love an optimist!
post #3020 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

It may take another 2-3 months


 



I love an optimist!


Don't break my heart:(... My Roxanne is already running towards me in my dreams...
And boy, does she look good in that CF outfit!
post #3021 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post



Don't break my heart:(... My Roxanne is already running towards me in my dreams...

And boy, does she look good in that CF outfit!

 


Don't worry. My heart is already broken. Well, not quite> broken. Just upset that this experience hasn't panned out quite like how I'd hoped :/

Still, I'm still holding out that JH can make good of this. It's a good job I'm not at NAMM this year... I would be bending his ear tongue.gif
Edited by HalfBakedPotato - 1/23/14 at 3:56am
post #3022 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0405 View Post

I don't want to hijack this trade, but just to share a thought. I actually wanted to buy the Roxanne, badly, but then I remembered the jh3a debacle, and the testimonies I read about customers who received defective products with crazy delays etc... So I bought from Noble instead, and I'm beginning to think that I did right, all things considered... I mean, COME ON!... I'm amazed to see how patient and understanding some headfiers are. When one pays a premium price, shouldn't one expect a premium customer service? I've waited only one week for my ciems to be made and shipped. One week
rolleyes.gif
At the end of the day, people will make sacrifices to get the best. From first hand experiences, indications are showing that the roxanne is more complete than the K10, among other things.
post #3023 of 6471
At the end of the day, I think wether a product is superior or not to another is irrelevant when you have to wait an eternity for it, and when also, from first hand experiences, this product has some flaws and defaults.
I don't want to bash anyone or slander JH audio ... But I think people should begin to ask themselves if everything is normal here...
Beside, could you point out where you saw the comparison you've mentioned ?
post #3024 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleblanc343 View Post


At the end of the day, people will make sacrifices to get the best. From first hand experiences, indications are showing that the roxanne is more complete than the K10, among other things.

I would be interested to see the review/impression also

 

I've been looking forward to some K10 comparison to other iem or cm, e.g. mentor, 1+2, roxanne, but havent come across many yet

 

no disrespect, but i think when it comes to TOTL earphones, its matter of sound sig preference, in terms of the build quality, i dont see any major company losing out (lets skip the Roxanne cos it was on preorder, and prob end up getting too many orders during black friday). And what u said was unfair to both the K10 users and the ppl who built them 

post #3025 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0405 View Post

At the end of the day, I think wether a product is superior or not to another is irrelevant when you have to wait an eternity for it, and when also, from first hand experiences, this product has some flaws and defaults.

I don't want to bash anyone or slander JH audio ... But I think people should begin to ask themselves if everything is normal here...

Beside, could you point out where you saw the comparison you've mentioned ?

 


Does your avatar bear any resemblence to you? If so, where are your ears in which to place said IEMs? tongue.gif
post #3026 of 6471
I'm like him only mentally speaking... I do have ears, rest assured lol smily_headphones1.gif
post #3027 of 6471
Lets not forget that there are bound to be some people on the list because the Roxanne is the first (and only at the moment) CIEM available in full CF. You can buy your Nobles but if you do, you won't have a CF CIEM... If the BA and crossover of the Noble was comparable to the Roxanne and also available in full CF, I think a lot more people would listen to your argument. To be fair, for pure audio - you may have a point. You may not. I don't know... and even then, it's all down to opinion.

In short, people's reasons for buying may not be all about the audio experience. Some people will want CF bragging rights for example, or the custom box... or simply insist on having CIEMs with JH's name on them. At the moment, there's only one place you can get full CF with JH's name on... and maybe that is the driver for some people.

I just hope that mine come faultless - because if they don't, they are going back.

As an aside, I think people are passing the time by posting in this thread (the "my Roxannes are still not here" support group) - that's cool, whatever makes the days go faster. We all just want our Roxannes... and rightly too!
Edited by HalfBakedPotato - 1/23/14 at 6:22am
post #3028 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0405 View Post

I'm like him only mentally speaking... I do have ears, rest assured lol smily_headphones1.gif

 



Ha ha!
post #3029 of 6471

And the best would be a JHA product? Funny people I see in this forum...

post #3030 of 6471
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post

Lets not forget that there are bound to be some people on the list because the Roxanne is the first (and only at the moment) CIEM available in full CF. You can buy your Nobles but if you do, you won't have a CF CIEM... If the BA and crossover of the Noble was comparable to the Roxanne and also available in full CF, I think a lot more people would listen to your argument. To be fair, for pure audio - you may have a point. You may not. I don't know... and even then, it's all down to opinion.

In short, people's reasons for buying may not be all about the audio experience. Some people will want CF bragging rights for example, or the custom box... or simply insist on having CIEMs with JH's name on them. At the moment, there's only one place you can get full CF with JH's name on... and maybe that is the driver for some people.

I just hope that mine come faultless - because if they don't, they are going back.

As an aside, I think people are passing the time by posting in this thread - that's cool, whatever makes the days go faster. We all just want our Roxannes... and rightly too!

i also think full CF shell looks nice, but apart from the visual factor, i am not sure if that will impact the sound much?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"