- 283 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Today at 9:53 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 200
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If the architect applied to head-fi:
Jude - I am the Jude. I created Head-Fi. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions and, although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.
Newbie - What headphones would sound the best to me...in your opinion?
Wow very funny LMAO. as you need to read a lot more. But the thread you Are on is what I feel is a very good headphone. . But you will need an amp to drive them correctly. And a dac or some form of source. . If you a rocker or metal head then yes this is the place to be. But if you are into the arts. Well now your in the wrong thread move over to the hd800 crew. Genre please ?? Ergo what kind do you like .....
I will make sure I describe the issue (too much boomy bass) with Jerry, it happen to my JH16pro fp as well to the point it distort mid and high and it's not acceptable. But Jerry take care of it and I got a perfect JH16pro.
Nice, Perhaps i got the same problem. Let see what my new set deliver.
At this point, I'd rather just have them take their time to figure things out so that when I get it, I won't have to go through an ordeal...For the company's sake as well, it is probably better that they just really get it right this time before sending any CF Rox out so that none of us ends up with broken nuts and broken hearts again...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Which is better a DAC for an IPhone or buy a DAP 1 minute ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Somic mh4XX in-ear headphones reviews 4 minutes ago
- › Selecting your first turntable setup - Get the biggest bang for... 4 minutes ago
- › InEar StageDiver 3 (SD-3) 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] AKG K612 - the underpriced underdog 6 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + 770 (pg 13) + 800 (pg 25) : From makers of the 812V2 /... 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)