- 283 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 200
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If the architect applied to head-fi:
Jude - I am the Jude. I created Head-Fi. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions and, although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.
Newbie - What headphones would sound the best to me...in your opinion?
Wow very funny LMAO. as you need to read a lot more. But the thread you Are on is what I feel is a very good headphone. . But you will need an amp to drive them correctly. And a dac or some form of source. . If you a rocker or metal head then yes this is the place to be. But if you are into the arts. Well now your in the wrong thread move over to the hd800 crew. Genre please ?? Ergo what kind do you like .....
I will make sure I describe the issue (too much boomy bass) with Jerry, it happen to my JH16pro fp as well to the point it distort mid and high and it's not acceptable. But Jerry take care of it and I got a perfect JH16pro.
Nice, Perhaps i got the same problem. Let see what my new set deliver.
At this point, I'd rather just have them take their time to figure things out so that when I get it, I won't have to go through an ordeal...For the company's sake as well, it is probably better that they just really get it right this time before sending any CF Rox out so that none of us ends up with broken nuts and broken hearts again...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 40 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 3 minutes ago
- › iem sound better when slightly pressing with fingers? 3 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica 3000anv in new condition 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W5000 headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)