or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 188

post #2806 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post


Warranty is meant for faulty I don't know if cosmetic included. From my short listening paying with AK120, I still prefer fitear MH334. IMO. The comfortability and cosmetic are miles different, maybe the weight make different.

Most likely they will. I am sure they are monitoring this thread..

post #2807 of 8278
yeah, early adopter kind gesture smily_headphones1.gif
post #2808 of 8278
Has anyone had problems with crackling on the ak100/120 playing DSD files with lots of dynamic rang?
post #2809 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

 

Not particularly; it's just that it seemed misguided and not well-considered. That's not a criticism, just an observation. Hence why I offered videos to explain why acrylic is a popular material for CIEM manufacture.

 

Undoubtedly, as 3D-printing achieves ever-greater market penetration, we will start to see a wider range of materials being used for CIEM manufacture, but I don't see acrylic as being an inferior material for the purpose. It suits CIEMs very well indeed.

This. If it aint broke...and acrylic has proven great for the purpose.

post #2810 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioNirvana View Post

Has anyone had problems with crackling on the ak100/120 playing DSD files with lots of dynamic rang?


You need to click your cyber mouse, go three blocks straight ahead, then two and half blocks left then go......

> Here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/663188/the-astell-kern-ak120

With all the other happy AK120 owners. ;)

post #2811 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


You need to click your cyber mouse, go three blocks straight ahead, then two and half blocks left then go......


> Here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/663188/the-astell-kern-ak120


With all the other happy AK120 owners. wink.gif

Will post there too. Just checking a few places. Not everyone checks every post on this forum lol
post #2812 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACONE View Post
 

Mimouille - 

 

I know what you mean. I received my JH 16s on 12/24 and sent them back a few days later due to a bad fit.

The canal are too long and they stick out. What caught my attention is that the top of earpiece is really thick similar to yours.

Clearly, JH didn't care about sending out a quality product. So far I'm disappointed and not sure I would buy another pair from JH.

Fit issues are almost always due to poor impressions and not quality control. Other issues would obviously be on them.

post #2813 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post
 

You know i waited 3 and half month.. sending them back i think it may just take me another month to return.. i want to enjoy them for now.

It would certainly be in your rights to ask for a fix but I'd never do that for a slight color shift alone if they were otherwise fine. The only time you see both together is when your not using them. ;) Unfortunately mixed whites whites are tough. 

 

 I Think we look at these things similarly. More as tools than luxury items though the Roxanne is certainly catering to the luxury consumer market more than other JH models.

post #2814 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post

It would certainly be in your rights to ask for a fix but I'd never do that for a slight color shift alone if they were otherwise fine. The only time you see both together is when your not using them. wink.gif  Unfortunately mixed whites whites are tough. 

 I Think we look at these things similarly. More as tools than luxury items though the Roxanne is certainly catering to the luxury consumer market more than other JH models.
You know me smily_headphones1.gif
post #2815 of 8278
Are jh custom drivers salvageable for reshells?
post #2816 of 8278
Huh? Thinking of reshell? I think the answer is yes. I think somebody did that before.
post #2817 of 8278
Im thinking the possibility of someone selling them.
If they can be reshelled it should have some resale value..
post #2818 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post


Warranty is meant for faulty I don't know if cosmetic included. From my short listening paying with AK120, I still prefer fitear MH334. IMO. The comfortability and cosmetic are miles different, maybe the weight make different.

 

You have the mh334 or tried the demo? Just curious. Need to know the comparison between this 2 if you own it. Since they are in the same price range.

post #2819 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiikamaru View Post

You have the mh334 or tried the demo? Just curious. Need to know the comparison between this 2 if you own it. Since they are in the same price range.
from demo, that just my preference. dont trust anyone but your own ear.
post #2820 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post


from demo, that just my preference. dont trust anyone but your own ear.

 

so why did you choose roxanne in the end?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"