- 927 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Kansas, Lawrence
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 2/18/14 at 9:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50? Last post on 1/19/14 at 9:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on Today at 4:38 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Vision Ear stage 2 VS Vision Ear stage 3 Last post on 11/18/13 at 5:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 18post #256 of 436710/21/13 at 5:30pm8 other siren series? Man.......I thought this was IT!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 436710/21/13 at 5:43pmpost #258 of 436710/21/13 at 6:20pm
Speaking of jh3a, I wanted to pair with the Roxanne but now is not the time. I just wait it out for awhile.
It's pretty exciting for the Roxanne and the other iem for the future.post #259 of 436710/21/13 at 6:24pmQuote:
EIGHT other sirents? Really? Looks like I need to hold off on the JH13 Pro FP purchase just in case..post #260 of 436710/21/13 at 6:54pm
Damn, I'm about to jump on the roxanne. His new technology sounds so sexy! Especially with how he managed to get the highs to over 20khz. But then again, he mentioned 8 more of the siren series... I'll try to hold off until he makes a jh3a version, or one where you can plug the lows into a separate source!
Edit: You know I just realized that the bass potentiometer has a left and right...why not just make one for both left and right? That way both ears will get the exact same amount of adjustment, instead of being lopsided. This was a problem with other iems that had adjustable bass ports. It won't matter for me though, I would max out both sides.
Edited by chengsta - 10/21/13 at 7:01pmpost #261 of 436710/21/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
Based on technical explanations you mean ? Or have you had a listen.
What I want to know is what the 8 other women will be? Guesses ? Billie Jean? Angie? Eleanor Rigbie?post #262 of 436710/21/13 at 7:18pmpost #263 of 436710/21/13 at 8:10pmpost #264 of 436710/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #265 of 436710/21/13 at 8:24pmpost #266 of 436710/21/13 at 8:25pmpost #267 of 436710/21/13 at 8:32pmQuote:post #268 of 436710/21/13 at 8:33pmpost #269 of 436710/21/13 at 8:34pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear MonitorsNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 16 seconds ago
- › Need some help on 1/4 jacks, connectors and stuff 25 seconds ago
- › Any Sim Racing Fans? 49 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 5 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphone Amp Madness Sale 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 6 minutes ago
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude