- 1,388 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Kansas, Lawrence
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Speaking of jh3a, I wanted to pair with the Roxanne but now is not the time. I just wait it out for awhile.
It's pretty exciting for the Roxanne and the other iem for the future.
EIGHT other sirents? Really? Looks like I need to hold off on the JH13 Pro FP purchase just in case..
Damn, I'm about to jump on the roxanne. His new technology sounds so sexy! Especially with how he managed to get the highs to over 20khz. But then again, he mentioned 8 more of the siren series... I'll try to hold off until he makes a jh3a version, or one where you can plug the lows into a separate source!
Edit: You know I just realized that the bass potentiometer has a left and right...why not just make one for both left and right? That way both ears will get the exact same amount of adjustment, instead of being lopsided. This was a problem with other iems that had adjustable bass ports. It won't matter for me though, I would max out both sides.
Edited by chengsta - 10/21/13 at 7:01pm
Based on technical explanations you mean ? Or have you had a listen.
What I want to know is what the 8 other women will be? Guesses ? Billie Jean? Angie? Eleanor Rigbie?
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 25 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 44 seconds ago
- › Combination of ATH-M50 with Fiio E07K? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › IEMS with bass under $100 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for Brainwavz M2 replacement! 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)