Quick question that may have been asked... Will the roxannes have a designated amp? Or is this just a rumor? Not sure if I should get a portable amp or wait for jh to come out with one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
FWIW - I just got a Leckerton UHA760 and it is doing a very nice job with the Roxannes.
Guys guys seriously... I figured there would be backlash after I posted that photo but still... I am of course sad abouy what happened to my connectors but I have to say I like the style they did with these new cables as Cable Rolling is going to be much easier with it... Not much wear and tear with the plugs compared to the old ones. This is just something that happens to a NEW PRODUCT and also one that probably needed more QUALITY TESTING but I can't blame JH for it either. It could happen to any CIEM Manufacturer trying to do something different, especially now in a market thats getting crowded fast.
All I'm doing is waiting for JH's reply and listening to my K10s for now. I just want to inform you guys that these things CAN HAPPEN and you have to take care of your Roxannes better than me xD
And as a further note here: when I was trying to get mine out of the case I was wrestling pretty hard with it putting a lot of pressure on the connection. Mine survived that so like has been said, when it is together it seems like a good strong connection. I ultimately had to cut it out of the case but on inspection the cable and earpiece is fine. I am more than confident JH will make both our situations right. Fix VZ's cable and fix my case.
Oh, and Happy New Year!!!
Edited by bearFNF - 12/31/13 at 5:10pm
Did you do a detailed comparison between Roxanne versus K10? I tried to search under the K10 thread but cannot find it.
Funnily enough, I've been using a V-MODA VAMP with the Roxannes with good results. I'm not sure if custom IEMs were ever an intended pairing, but it is very satisfactory.
Been watching your Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide..i think you should do more video reviews when you are reviewing headphones/in ear monitors..you get straight to the point and don't mince your words !
Edited by martin vegas - 1/1/14 at 1:15pm
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry :)
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry
That is comparing against JH13 FP not Roxanne. Thanks anyway I will look forward to your comparison with Roxanne when you have broken in both of them.
So happy taht I am not the only one...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 43 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 49 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Hi-fi audio signal chain -- no more sigma-delta 4 minutes ago
- › What is this Schiit?! - constant rumbling on new Lyr 2 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)