Quick question that may have been asked... Will the roxannes have a designated amp? Or is this just a rumor? Not sure if I should get a portable amp or wait for jh to come out with one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne Last post on Today at 8:24 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 152post #2266 of 517912/31/13 at 2:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2267 of 517912/31/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
FWIW - I just got a Leckerton UHA760 and it is doing a very nice job with the Roxannes.Quote:Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO
Guys guys seriously... I figured there would be backlash after I posted that photo but still... I am of course sad abouy what happened to my connectors but I have to say I like the style they did with these new cables as Cable Rolling is going to be much easier with it... Not much wear and tear with the plugs compared to the old ones. This is just something that happens to a NEW PRODUCT and also one that probably needed more QUALITY TESTING but I can't blame JH for it either. It could happen to any CIEM Manufacturer trying to do something different, especially now in a market thats getting crowded fast.
All I'm doing is waiting for JH's reply and listening to my K10s for now. I just want to inform you guys that these things CAN HAPPEN and you have to take care of your Roxannes better than me xD
And as a further note here: when I was trying to get mine out of the case I was wrestling pretty hard with it putting a lot of pressure on the connection. Mine survived that so like has been said, when it is together it seems like a good strong connection. I ultimately had to cut it out of the case but on inspection the cable and earpiece is fine. I am more than confident JH will make both our situations right. Fix VZ's cable and fix my case.
Oh, and Happy New Year!!!
Edited by bearFNF - 12/31/13 at 5:10pmpost #2268 of 517912/31/13 at 3:24pmpost #2269 of 517912/31/13 at 3:26pmpost #2270 of 517912/31/13 at 11:27pmQuote:
Did you do a detailed comparison between Roxanne versus K10? I tried to search under the K10 thread but cannot find it.post #2271 of 517912/31/13 at 11:38pm
Funnily enough, I've been using a V-MODA VAMP with the Roxannes with good results. I'm not sure if custom IEMs were ever an intended pairing, but it is very satisfactory.post #2272 of 51791/1/14 at 6:02amQuote:
Been watching your Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide..i think you should do more video reviews when you are reviewing headphones/in ear monitors..you get straight to the point and don't mince your words !
Edited by martin vegas - 1/1/14 at 1:15pmpost #2273 of 51791/1/14 at 9:32amQuote:
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry :)post #2274 of 51791/1/14 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry
That is comparing against JH13 FP not Roxanne. Thanks anyway I will look forward to your comparison with Roxanne when you have broken in both of them.post #2275 of 51791/1/14 at 7:07pmpost #2276 of 51791/1/14 at 7:12pmpost #2277 of 51791/1/14 at 7:18pmpost #2278 of 51791/2/14 at 4:27ampost #2279 of 51791/2/14 at 6:25amQuote:Get out before you get sucked in! Nope too late. This hobby is a disaster for your wallet and your bank. Seriously. Every time I try to make a sound decision, that thought at the back of my mind asking "what if" will always haunt me, and this is exactly why I, and probably the rest of us, spend top dollar for the best...
So happy taht I am not the only one...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 20 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 24 seconds ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 59 seconds ago
- › 3.5 to RCA question 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD announced 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › pupDAC Step-by-Step Build Thread 4 minutes ago
- › My Very First Cans - HD600 (with HD650 cables) vs. HD650 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude