Quick question that may have been asked... Will the roxannes have a designated amp? Or is this just a rumor? Not sure if I should get a portable amp or wait for jh to come out with one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
FWIW - I just got a Leckerton UHA760 and it is doing a very nice job with the Roxannes.
Guys guys seriously... I figured there would be backlash after I posted that photo but still... I am of course sad abouy what happened to my connectors but I have to say I like the style they did with these new cables as Cable Rolling is going to be much easier with it... Not much wear and tear with the plugs compared to the old ones. This is just something that happens to a NEW PRODUCT and also one that probably needed more QUALITY TESTING but I can't blame JH for it either. It could happen to any CIEM Manufacturer trying to do something different, especially now in a market thats getting crowded fast.
All I'm doing is waiting for JH's reply and listening to my K10s for now. I just want to inform you guys that these things CAN HAPPEN and you have to take care of your Roxannes better than me xD
And as a further note here: when I was trying to get mine out of the case I was wrestling pretty hard with it putting a lot of pressure on the connection. Mine survived that so like has been said, when it is together it seems like a good strong connection. I ultimately had to cut it out of the case but on inspection the cable and earpiece is fine. I am more than confident JH will make both our situations right. Fix VZ's cable and fix my case.
Oh, and Happy New Year!!!
Edited by bearFNF - 12/31/13 at 5:10pm
Did you do a detailed comparison between Roxanne versus K10? I tried to search under the K10 thread but cannot find it.
Funnily enough, I've been using a V-MODA VAMP with the Roxannes with good results. I'm not sure if custom IEMs were ever an intended pairing, but it is very satisfactory.
Been watching your Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide..i think you should do more video reviews when you are reviewing headphones/in ear monitors..you get straight to the point and don't mince your words !
Edited by martin vegas - 1/1/14 at 1:15pm
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry :)
I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry
That is comparing against JH13 FP not Roxanne. Thanks anyway I will look forward to your comparison with Roxanne when you have broken in both of them.
So happy taht I am not the only one...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado Fan Club! 15 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO X3K 1 minute ago
- › Indexes don't refresh, some threads keep refreshing 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)