or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 123

post #1831 of 8296

Would be interesting indeed to see the new Siren series flesh out over the next few years.

 

I guess it's a good time for Jerry to put some new shine to his range of products.

post #1832 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post


Haha my girlfriend won't be happy if the Roxanne's are keeping me awake👍😜!

Furthermore, I am very interested to see how the other Siren series CIEM's will be different from the Roxanne, as he stated that Roxanne will be the flagship of quite a few new models for the coming time. I hope to see that this new line offers a lot of new stuff to the already existing productline, but keeping the Roxanne's as the one and only queen for the coming years!

It will be interesting if he comes out with a SUPER  JH-3A  for the Roxane, with über DAC & AMP(S) inside :-)

 

This will justify the 4 wires cable .

post #1833 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post
 

 

I think that Jerry is wearing customs at this picture:*

Copyright: Jaben, posted on their Facebook wall :) Again, I think these are custom... they look less bulky than the universals!


What DAP is that, anyone know? I assume that's what Jerry uses when he's on the move?

post #1834 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmichels View Post

It will be interesting if he comes out with a SUPER  JH-3A  for the Roxane, with über DAC & AMP(S) inside :-)

This will justify the 4 wires cable .

I'm more interested right now of using the 3A as is with the Roxanne.
post #1835 of 8296
A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimlad View Post


What DAP is that, anyone know? I assume that's what Jerry uses when he's on the move?

AK120+ GoVibe Porta Tube
post #1836 of 8296

Just to add.. believe that's a Crystal PIccolino interconnect.

post #1837 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post

I think that Jerry is wearing customs at this picture:*

Copyright: Jaben, posted on their Facebook wall smily_headphones1.gif Again, I think these are custom... they look less bulky than the universals!
Jerry has the Ag cables on his custom Roxanne at the Mook though. This might be the Universal.
post #1838 of 8296
My Black Friday order is shipped! Estimated delivery next Monday!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ahhhh it's already in Mississauga, near my home for custom clearance!!!!!!

Edit2: but why???? It's still saying impression received on the website.....???!!
Edited by z3r0day - 12/21/13 at 6:10am
post #1839 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0day View Post

My Black Friday order is shipped! Estimated delivery next Monday!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ahhhh it's already in Mississauga, near my home for custom clearance!!!!!!

Edit2: but why???? It's still saying impression received on the website.....???!!

 

Was yours non-CF?

post #1840 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

Was yours non-CF?

Yes it was not carbon fibre shell
post #1841 of 8296
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0day View Post

Yes it was not carbon fibre shell

Did you happen to rush your order? Regardless, congrats! biggrin.gif

Although, to be honest, I'm bitter about placing my order before Black Friday and getting the product later or at the same time. What a sucker. tongue.gif

/bitter party

Excitement prevails, though!
Edited by lewisbot - 12/21/13 at 8:59am
post #1842 of 8296
Don't worry, I'm sure it's a big batch they shipped out and yours is there too smily_headphones1.gif

I forgot to specify my faceplate colors and I asked Angie (politely) through Email.

Edit: not a rush order
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisbot View Post

Did you happen to rush your order? Regardless, congrats! biggrin.gif

Although, to be honest, I'm bitter about placing my order before Black Friday and getting the product later or at the same time. What a sucker. tongue.gif

Edited by z3r0day - 12/21/13 at 6:30am
post #1843 of 8296

I guess another way to look at it is to be happy that they are shipping now instead of getting bitter...just saying, Life is too short to get bent about this.

post #1844 of 8296
LOL. Don't worry about it, I am completely capable of feeling more than one emotion at once; I'm still excited and I did not mean for my post to be taken too seriously (which is why tongue.gif made an appearance).
Edited by lewisbot - 12/21/13 at 8:47am
post #1845 of 8296

Yeah, I figured that, but I also know that there are some that would take it as a queue to start whining...:beerchug:

It was a little bit of a redirection effort...

It will get there when it gets there.  Am very looking forward to them myself...:L3000: 


Edited by bearFNF - 12/21/13 at 8:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"