Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 114

post #1696 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerard14ph View Post
 

You can have the CF option in the UIEM, but only on the faceplate.  All roxannes, by the way, ships with the CF/Aluminum box.

 

And all of those components are consistent and therefore can be sub-contracted for batch production with a composites specialist.

post #1697 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewh133 View Post

You guys complaining about Jh Audio are crazy. If you just left them alone to make the IEMs instead of annoying them with hundreds of emails from impatient people every day maybe they'd get them out sooner.

 



He is right, complaining won't make any difference.. Just let it be or cancel your order.

That said I think the ppl anwsering emails are not the same ppl who actually makes them.. lol
post #1698 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

And all of those components are consistent and therefore can be sub-contracted for batch production with a composites specialist.

You just solved the problem with their delays.  They should be able to do it faster now. :biggrin:

post #1699 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerard14ph View Post
 

You just solved the problem with their delays.  They should be able to do it faster now. :biggrin:

 

No, they can't batch produce the carbon CIEMs, though, because each pair is uniquely shaped for each customer's ears.

post #1700 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

No, they can't batch produce the carbon CIEMs, though, because each pair is uniquely shaped for each customer's ears.

And I believe that that's where they're focusing their attention to.  They have a tight schedule and an unexpected response from most of us.

post #1701 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

And all of those components are consistent and therefore can be sub-contracted for batch production with a composites specialist.

Don't forget the negative impressions in the case itself.

post #1702 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0day View Post
 

Don't forget the negative impressions in the case itself.

 

Do we know that these are unique-per-customer, or perhaps they are generic shape?

post #1703 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by eso6686 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post
 

From my eye, it's generic. I Know they are not easy to make but should not be take so long as Jerry mentioned, only additional 5 days for the CF craft. Further more as mentioned on the mail they can ship my on early Jan if switch to acrylic. Well those are not important but i think JH make a mistake which they should let us know CF would be taking longer time than acrylic if they had no confident to commit when will be able to deliver but Jerry said they are ready to ship, same for Corbyn BUT Angie say won't ship until new year... what is what... Maybe all because of business, before purchase everything yes, sure, no problem and sorry,not ready, i don't know once after make the payment. Maybe i should just get another pair and enjoy. <img data-cke-saved-src=

 



I agree and understand..JHA has handle this matter quite irresponsibly. They over promised and never delieved and lies after lies about the situation. That said I am sure I will enjoy it once it's ready.


The good news is the NON CF version started shipping and we should get a few more impressions soon..

 

Started shipping ?! Fo real this time??

 

If thats the case... people would be receiving tomorrow:D

post #1704 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

 

Do we know that these are unique-per-customer, or perhaps they are generic shape?

 

Check the head-fi video (pre-canjam), it states that they are personalized negative impressions.

post #1705 of 8341

This thread is so friggin huge, and no one has gotten them yet..! Oh the anticipation.

post #1706 of 8341
No idea.. Just wait and see, I switched to acrylic.
post #1707 of 8341
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewh133 View Post

You guys complaining about Jh Audio are crazy. If you just left them alone to make the IEMs instead of annoying them with hundreds of emails from impatient people every day maybe they'd get them out sooner.

 

Originally Posted by z3r0day View Post
 

This thread is so friggin huge, and no one has gotten them yet..! Oh the anticipation.

 

I've started issuing warnings on complaints of delays, etc. and if I see this continue, I'll start locking members out of this thread. It's made searching for -real- information in this thread hard enough as it is.

post #1708 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

I've started issuing warnings on complaints of delays, etc. and if I see this continue, I'll start locking members out of this thread. It's made searching for -real- information in this thread hard enough as it is.

 

Thank you based mod :beerchug:

post #1709 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

Is that why a crossoverless single driver Etymotic can change it's sig with the addition of a resistor. It affects everything. Drivers may not be the same impedance as each other and their impedances change with frequency as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

I thought the same as you my friend and now let me school you as was done for me. The single driver has coil and such has a damping effect like speakers does.
So yes it does effect it. But not for the same reason.

Al D

 

Be careful about whom you want to school, Al. ;) This guy knows more about the technical side of audio than you and me combined. :p

 

I already tried to explain in an earlier reply that he who schooled you wasn't entirely right. Either that, or you got something wrong. PM me his name if you want, and I'll talk to him to clarify things.

post #1710 of 8341
Quote:
Originally Posted by james444 View Post  Be careful about whom you want to school...


We should probably write an article on this or something; I realized that lots of people don't have the right idea when it comes to BA drivers and impedance, and while it's talked about a lot, it seems as though most people only understand part of the picture.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"