- 93 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 84
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hard to tell.
During the last Mook festival, the AK120 was retailing at S$1399, instead of the usual $1599.
For others like FitEar customs, previously the did offer bundle package.
But as someone mentioned, most probably they will bundle it with their inhouse brands like Hippo or Govibe
ODAC --> Objective2
The rain sounds unusually harsh, especially at 1min 10s. The sound was softer on my HD800s but with most subjective things I can't rule out that I'm just imagining the difference so feedback from others is needed.
Edited by TenMoonsNorth - 12/10/13 at 3:36am
Where can I buy an emotional connection and should I be taking her out on a date?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
As the Roxanne has 4 drivers for "highs" I'm interested to see if that slight harshness to the treble becomes a bit softer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Right now I use it with my tf10 and it sounds fine
Will be there for all 3 days haha!
Fiio X3 has relatively low output impedance, and acceptable current delivery, so it should drive the Roxannes acceptably, but having said that, the Roxannes may make it apparent that the X3 lacks the micro-details and accurate imaging of high-end DAPs.
It would do an adequate job in the short term, but in the longer term, you'd want to upgrade the DAP to really make the Roxannes sing.
If you don't think you can ever afford to upgrade the DAP, then I would suggest buying a cheaper pair of CIEMs and using the left over money to upgrade the DAP.
If this regarding acknowledging receipt of impressions - USPS showed receipt on Thurs, got an email notication from JH on Monday that my order was updated.
What have people heard with regards to how long their orders will take? I saw someone had posted that they should expect to receive their IEMs around the end of Feb but I heard back from Shelley today who said:
Seems better than end of Feb. I asked for clarification on if this was for carbon Roxannes too but haven't heard back yet...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 11 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 15 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 25 seconds ago
- › Changing gain for Beta22 27 seconds ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC/Headphone Amp (Packages Available) 28 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 29 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 53 seconds ago
- › Balanced Audio cable question 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2