- 92 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 5:20 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 84
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hard to tell.
During the last Mook festival, the AK120 was retailing at S$1399, instead of the usual $1599.
For others like FitEar customs, previously the did offer bundle package.
But as someone mentioned, most probably they will bundle it with their inhouse brands like Hippo or Govibe
ODAC --> Objective2
The rain sounds unusually harsh, especially at 1min 10s. The sound was softer on my HD800s but with most subjective things I can't rule out that I'm just imagining the difference so feedback from others is needed.
Edited by TenMoonsNorth - 12/10/13 at 3:36am
Where can I buy an emotional connection and should I be taking her out on a date?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
As the Roxanne has 4 drivers for "highs" I'm interested to see if that slight harshness to the treble becomes a bit softer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Right now I use it with my tf10 and it sounds fine
Will be there for all 3 days haha!
Fiio X3 has relatively low output impedance, and acceptable current delivery, so it should drive the Roxannes acceptably, but having said that, the Roxannes may make it apparent that the X3 lacks the micro-details and accurate imaging of high-end DAPs.
It would do an adequate job in the short term, but in the longer term, you'd want to upgrade the DAP to really make the Roxannes sing.
If you don't think you can ever afford to upgrade the DAP, then I would suggest buying a cheaper pair of CIEMs and using the left over money to upgrade the DAP.
If this regarding acknowledging receipt of impressions - USPS showed receipt on Thurs, got an email notication from JH on Monday that my order was updated.
What have people heard with regards to how long their orders will take? I saw someone had posted that they should expect to receive their IEMs around the end of Feb but I heard back from Shelley today who said:
Seems better than end of Feb. I asked for clarification on if this was for carbon Roxannes too but haven't heard back yet...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What's the Problem with the Sennheiser IE800 Compared to Other IEMs? 6 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I upgrade my FiiO E12A to Sony PHA-3? Balanced output? 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 3 minutes ago
- › choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3