- 69 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne Last post on 3/14/14 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 2/18/14 at 9:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50? Last post on 1/19/14 at 9:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread! Last post on 3/10/14 at 4:38am in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
I want to much have this device, sure that will be a great companion for my iPod touch 5G.
i had these headphones from last 8 months and i am enjoying it a lot for listening classical, jazz.these headphones offer proper imaging to the vocals of the artist and music it fairly do justice...
These headphones are a great pair for home use, and use for movies, videos and ect. They deliver great sound quality, but I wouldn't consider it hi-Fi though. I listen to mostly Metal and Rock...
I was overall unimpressed with the Focal Spirit One cans. I'm hardly a connoisseur of headphones, but I was let down a bit by the sound and the manufacturer's advertising. I compared these to...
I have the real version 2.0, not 2.1 (with the clip). Build/Design: I didn't like the provided tips, used the small Sennheiser tips: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976313070 - much...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 84post #1246 of 445012/9/13 at 9:10pmWhen is the jh promo coming after the bf discount?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1248 of 445012/9/13 at 10:08pm
Hard to tell.
During the last Mook festival, the AK120 was retailing at S$1399, instead of the usual $1599.
For others like FitEar customs, previously the did offer bundle package.
But as someone mentioned, most probably they will bundle it with their inhouse brands like Hippo or Govibepost #1249 of 445012/10/13 at 3:16amQuote: Mython (Click to show)
ODAC --> Objective2
The rain sounds unusually harsh, especially at 1min 10s. The sound was softer on my HD800s but with most subjective things I can't rule out that I'm just imagining the difference so feedback from others is needed.
Edited by TenMoonsNorth - 12/10/13 at 3:36ampost #1250 of 445012/10/13 at 3:31amWell that is why the they sound like they do. As I know there are those here that bash me for saying it. But the Roxanne's deserve better than that combo. Ps I own the combo. It's a good start but it lacks an emotional connection with the music at the very least.
Al Dpost #1251 of 445012/10/13 at 3:54amQuote:
Where can I buy an emotional connection and should I be taking her out on a date?Your language is drivel and the ODAC/O2 setup is audibly transparent.
As the Roxanne has 4 drivers for "highs" I'm interested to see if that slight harshness to the treble becomes a bit softer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.post #1252 of 445012/10/13 at 4:01ampost #1253 of 445012/10/13 at 4:19ampost #1254 of 445012/10/13 at 7:33amI'm new to all this but just want to ask: will the Fiio X3 do justice to the Roxanne's or will I need to upgrade my equipment if I get the Roxanne's?
Right now I use it with my tf10 and it sounds fine
Thanks!post #1255 of 445012/10/13 at 8:10ampost #1256 of 445012/10/13 at 9:01amQuote:
Will be there for all 3 days haha!post #1257 of 445012/10/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Fiio X3 has relatively low output impedance, and acceptable current delivery, so it should drive the Roxannes acceptably, but having said that, the Roxannes may make it apparent that the X3 lacks the micro-details and accurate imaging of high-end DAPs.
It would do an adequate job in the short term, but in the longer term, you'd want to upgrade the DAP to really make the Roxannes sing.
If you don't think you can ever afford to upgrade the DAP, then I would suggest buying a cheaper pair of CIEMs and using the left over money to upgrade the DAP.post #1258 of 445012/10/13 at 9:11ampost #1259 of 445012/10/13 at 9:40amQuote:
If this regarding acknowledging receipt of impressions - USPS showed receipt on Thurs, got an email notication from JH on Monday that my order was updated.post #1260 of 445012/10/13 at 9:47am
What have people heard with regards to how long their orders will take? I saw someone had posted that they should expect to receive their IEMs around the end of Feb but I heard back from Shelley today who said:Hi Dale, Current lead-time is approx 6 weeks after receipt of impressions.Best regards,Shelley
Seems better than end of Feb. I asked for clarification on if this was for carbon Roxannes too but haven't heard back yet...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- JH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear MonitorsNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advice for first audiophile headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a difference between oval and circle shaped headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 6 minutes ago
- › How do you compare 2 headphone amps? 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by MarcadoStalker7
- › Sennheiser PMX60 Headphones by sagar khichi
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by Cobaltius
- › Focal Spirit One Headphones by guidfail
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by BenF
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude