- 82 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne Last post on 4/10/14 at 5:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50? Last post on 1/19/14 at 9:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 84post #1246 of 509212/9/13 at 9:10pmWhen is the jh promo coming after the bf discount?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1248 of 509212/9/13 at 10:08pm
Hard to tell.
During the last Mook festival, the AK120 was retailing at S$1399, instead of the usual $1599.
For others like FitEar customs, previously the did offer bundle package.
But as someone mentioned, most probably they will bundle it with their inhouse brands like Hippo or Govibepost #1249 of 509212/10/13 at 3:16amQuote: Mython (Click to show)
ODAC --> Objective2
The rain sounds unusually harsh, especially at 1min 10s. The sound was softer on my HD800s but with most subjective things I can't rule out that I'm just imagining the difference so feedback from others is needed.
Edited by TenMoonsNorth - 12/10/13 at 3:36ampost #1250 of 509212/10/13 at 3:31amWell that is why the they sound like they do. As I know there are those here that bash me for saying it. But the Roxanne's deserve better than that combo. Ps I own the combo. It's a good start but it lacks an emotional connection with the music at the very least.
Al Dpost #1251 of 509212/10/13 at 3:54amQuote:
Where can I buy an emotional connection and should I be taking her out on a date?Your language is drivel and the ODAC/O2 setup is audibly transparent.
As the Roxanne has 4 drivers for "highs" I'm interested to see if that slight harshness to the treble becomes a bit softer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.post #1252 of 509212/10/13 at 4:01ampost #1253 of 509212/10/13 at 4:19ampost #1254 of 509212/10/13 at 7:33amI'm new to all this but just want to ask: will the Fiio X3 do justice to the Roxanne's or will I need to upgrade my equipment if I get the Roxanne's?
Right now I use it with my tf10 and it sounds fine
Thanks!post #1255 of 509212/10/13 at 8:10ampost #1256 of 509212/10/13 at 9:01amQuote:
Will be there for all 3 days haha!post #1257 of 509212/10/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Fiio X3 has relatively low output impedance, and acceptable current delivery, so it should drive the Roxannes acceptably, but having said that, the Roxannes may make it apparent that the X3 lacks the micro-details and accurate imaging of high-end DAPs.
It would do an adequate job in the short term, but in the longer term, you'd want to upgrade the DAP to really make the Roxannes sing.
If you don't think you can ever afford to upgrade the DAP, then I would suggest buying a cheaper pair of CIEMs and using the left over money to upgrade the DAP.post #1258 of 509212/10/13 at 9:11ampost #1259 of 509212/10/13 at 9:40amQuote:
If this regarding acknowledging receipt of impressions - USPS showed receipt on Thurs, got an email notication from JH on Monday that my order was updated.post #1260 of 509212/10/13 at 9:47am
What have people heard with regards to how long their orders will take? I saw someone had posted that they should expect to receive their IEMs around the end of Feb but I heard back from Shelley today who said:Hi Dale, Current lead-time is approx 6 weeks after receipt of impressions.Best regards,Shelley
Seems better than end of Feb. I asked for clarification on if this was for carbon Roxannes too but haven't heard back yet...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › AKG K550 Review. 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW - UK Engineered in-ears and over ear. Hello to one and all 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob