- 85 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 84
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hard to tell.
During the last Mook festival, the AK120 was retailing at S$1399, instead of the usual $1599.
For others like FitEar customs, previously the did offer bundle package.
But as someone mentioned, most probably they will bundle it with their inhouse brands like Hippo or Govibe
ODAC --> Objective2
The rain sounds unusually harsh, especially at 1min 10s. The sound was softer on my HD800s but with most subjective things I can't rule out that I'm just imagining the difference so feedback from others is needed.
Edited by TenMoonsNorth - 12/10/13 at 3:36am
Where can I buy an emotional connection and should I be taking her out on a date?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
As the Roxanne has 4 drivers for "highs" I'm interested to see if that slight harshness to the treble becomes a bit softer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Right now I use it with my tf10 and it sounds fine
Will be there for all 3 days haha!
Fiio X3 has relatively low output impedance, and acceptable current delivery, so it should drive the Roxannes acceptably, but having said that, the Roxannes may make it apparent that the X3 lacks the micro-details and accurate imaging of high-end DAPs.
It would do an adequate job in the short term, but in the longer term, you'd want to upgrade the DAP to really make the Roxannes sing.
If you don't think you can ever afford to upgrade the DAP, then I would suggest buying a cheaper pair of CIEMs and using the left over money to upgrade the DAP.
If this regarding acknowledging receipt of impressions - USPS showed receipt on Thurs, got an email notication from JH on Monday that my order was updated.
What have people heard with regards to how long their orders will take? I saw someone had posted that they should expect to receive their IEMs around the end of Feb but I heard back from Shelley today who said:
Seems better than end of Feb. I asked for clarification on if this was for carbon Roxannes too but haven't heard back yet...
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best Netflix device for my wife... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 4 pin xlr for unbalanced operation? Questions for planned DT770 mod 6 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Stock FW ver 2.1.0 (Latest... 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)