or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 76

post #1126 of 8278

DAP digital audio player  . it is a complete unit to play digtal music.

 

a DAC  is digital audio converter.  

post #1127 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post
 

DAP digital audio player  . it is a complete unit to play digtal music.

 

a DAC  is digital audio converter.  

Thanks for the explanation, 

 

all i was wondering is which is the best high end amplifier for the roxannes apart from the JH3A ?? 

 

is it the 720 theorem or any other buy Burson audio or Fostex !!

 

thank u !

post #1128 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by liyzag1 View Post

Thanks for the explanation, 

all i was wondering is which is the best high end amplifier for the roxannes apart from the JH3A ?? 

is it the 720 theorem or any other buy Burson audio or Fostex !!

thank u !


Please, please, realize that with CIEMs, they do not need A LOT of juice to sound fantastic. And in fact if you wanted to stay portable you can spend as little as a Sansa Clip+ to a bit more, a Filo X3, to what I feel is the best DAP on the market, the HM-901+balanced card.
post #1129 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by liyzag1 View Post
 

Thanks for the explanation, 

 

all i was wondering is which is the best high end amplifier for the roxannes apart from the JH3A ?? 

 

is it the 720 theorem or any other buy Burson audio or Fostex !!

 

thank u !

 

Well, it also depends on how compact you need it to be.

 

Do you need to walk around with it in your pocket, or do you just need something discreet to keep by your bed, armchair, or your desk at work?

post #1130 of 8278

Ummm, Tough one,

 

really not sure , how about both, one of each ? 

 

one for the pocket and one for the bedside, desk !!

 

it would be great if it even had DAC which i think means can work with the laptop also !

 

Thank u.

post #1131 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


Please, please, realize that with CIEMs, they do not need A LOT of juice to sound fantastic. And in fact if you wanted to stay portable you can spend as little as a Sansa Clip+ to a bit more, a Filo X3, to what I feel is the best DAP on the market, the HM-901+balanced card.

iBasso DX50 is also getting a lot of praise. Many seem to prefer it to the X3, at about the same price. There have been some software kinks being worked out, but not sure is there are many issues still to be resolved. DX50 thread will give you that info. Warning though, it is one of the looong ones

post #1132 of 8278
Most of the kinks have been worked out and the dx50 is rly quite a functional and nice DAP. There are a few thigs ibasso is still working to iron out but nothing huge
post #1133 of 8278
I have tried many high en DAPs and found the 901 kills them all. The UI is functional now, so onlg issue is battery. From what I heard on the Theorem, it has a hiss with low sensitivity iems no?
post #1134 of 8278

901 with balanced or IEM card for Roxanne?

post #1135 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipperus View Post

901 with balanced or IEM card for Roxanne?
Well do not have my Roxanne yet, but the balanced card sounds great with iems and gives you the option to get balanced cables. However, their is a volume issue with iems. The steps are too large and it is impossible to do some fine volume adjustment. However since I love the sound with this card, I do not want to risk changing.
post #1136 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

 

a DAC  is digital audio converter. 

 

A DAC is actually a Digital-to-analog converter. It takes a digital input & outputs an analog one.

post #1137 of 8278
As for hiss the cypheabs DAC does not. But the alo mkiib. Does until the music starts

And I can sY that Jh IEM s are sensitive to hiss
post #1138 of 8278
As for DAPS I have the AK 120 and the HIBINO HDP R10.
No hiss dead silent
post #1139 of 8278

ok guys i email them asking about my order (11215)

 

and the response was 

 

You are in the first 40 pieces to be made. I'm thinking another couple of weeks. That's about all I can say right now.

 
Thanks,
Angie"
post #1140 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Well do not have my Roxanne yet, but the balanced card sounds great with iems and gives you the option to get balanced cables. However, their is a volume issue with iems. The steps are too large and it is impossible to do some fine volume adjustment. However since I love the sound with this card, I do not want to risk changing.

I have no issue with volume control with my JH16's. None.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"