or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 74

post #1096 of 8278
Nice one Mim... lol!
You have a great weekend ahead
post #1097 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhyar View Post

Nice one Mim... lol!
You have a great weekend ahead
Thanks, I do indeed wink.gif
post #1098 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

 

I believe the order number is in sequence but includes all orders. I got a JH16 earlier and the order number was 10892

my order number was 10778, is your delivered?

post #1099 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Jerry Harvey personally wrote to me saying he was honored I ordered his Roxanne, because I am to him by far the most awesome guy on headfi. He said he particularly appreciated my wit, selflessness and humility. Therefore he will put particular attention to my CIEMs and lace the carbon fiber with ruby powder and fairy wings that glow in the presence of evil. Besides he will take his private helicopter and deliver them to me at my apartment tomorrow, even though I just ordered them. Barack Obama and Lady Gaga should attend the delivery ceremony.

I usually do not like bragging but just had to share. Oh, and thanks Jerry.

lol.

post #1100 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by OziasEvangeline View Post


If you do go Mook and ask JH please update us here! I want to go Mook and ask him myself but I'll be too busy to go frown.gif

 

Mook is on 13, but JH fly to SG on 4 Dec, Maybe he already in town. Btw delaying of shipment only a few reason below. Delay of Raw material delivery, technical issue, production capacity issue. I hope it's just because of production capacity problem that delay the build otherwise it will take week to resolve furthermore JH is away.. i don't know if there is any other that can resolve the problem beside JH himself.

post #1101 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post
 

my order number was 10778, is your delivered?


My 10892 order was for JH16 and yes I got them last week of October.

post #1102 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Therefore he will put particular attention to my CIEMs and lace the carbon fiber with ruby powder and fairy wings that glow in the presence of evil. 

 

i.e. each time you've got them in your ears?

post #1103 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 


My 10892 order was for JH16 and yes I got them last week of October.

If this the case, i'm worry it's technical problem.

post #1104 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post
 

 

i.e. each time you've got them in your ears?


I am busted.

post #1105 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

I understand everyone being really eager to receive their Roxannes, but one could endlessly speculate, back & forth, and it won't make them arrive any sooner.

 

I was part of the UM Global Promotion, many moons ago, and I came to the conclusion that it was, for the most part, best just to let go of 'yearning' for them to arrive, and instead just accept that it might be 2-3 months and then

 

How did you know it would take 2-3 months?  Was information shared on a thread that led you to come to this conclusion?

 

 

Just to be clear, the 2-3 months was in reference to the UM promotion, not in specific reference to the Roxannes. I was merely illustrating my point that it's healthiest (and maturest), psychologically, to set a reasonable outside figure and learn to accept it, and then anything sooner is a bonus. I'm not saying that 'outside figure' is definitely 2-3 months for the Roxannes (although it is possible, depending on how horrendous their workload turns out to be).

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

 

What's the harm of people sharing info to at least have a ballpark idea of when to expect their IEMs?

 

Because it's pointless when people are just shooting wildly in the dark, and filling up the thread with pages and pages of impatient guessing. One or two, fair enough, but just endlessly impatiently asking/guessing serves no useful purpose for anyone - not even the person doing the asking.  There is no ballpark until the first person receives their order, and then there will be a frame of reference (See ALRAINBOW's comment, below):

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post


What I think we should do is wait for the first one to receive one and get there order number and then we will have a good idea of the waiting .

Al D

 

Amen!

 

 

 

Mimouille's joking sarcasm might also be a clue...

 

 

 

Just try to sit tight and have some patience. I've been there, I know how it feels, and therefore I'm sure your Roxanne's will be worth the wait.  :beerchug:

 

.


Edited by Mython - 12/5/13 at 9:55pm
post #1106 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

Just to be clear, the 2-3 months was in reference to the UM promotion, not in specific reference to the Roxannes. I was merely illustrating my point that it's healthiest (and maturest), psychologically, to set a reasonable outside figure and learn to accept it, and then anything sooner is a bonus. I'm not saying that 'outside figure' is definitely 2-3 months for the Roxannes (although it is possible, depending on how horrendous their workload turns out to be).

 

Because it's pointless when people are just shooting wildly in the dark, and filling up the thread with pages and pages of impatient guessing. One or two, fair enough, but just endlessly impatiently asking/guessing serves no useful purpose for anyone - not even the person doing the asking.  There is no ballpark until the first person receives their order, and then there will be a frame of reference (See ALRAINBOW's comment, below):

 

Maybe you missed it, but someone mentioned earlier today that their order was set for end of Feb - 3 months from now.  I think that was a bit surprising to some.  So yeah, perhaps it's a bit of thrashing, but I think that's what folks are trying to do, as you say - find some reasonable outside figure.  It's unfortunate there isn't a forum feature for a side-thread or chat group for prospective owners to suss this stuff out.


Edited by bobeau - 12/6/13 at 12:28am
post #1107 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Jerry Harvey personally wrote to me saying he was honored I ordered his Roxanne, because I am to him by far the most awesome guy on headfi. He said he particularly appreciated my wit, selflessness and humility. Therefore he will put particular attention to my CIEMs and lace the carbon fiber with ruby powder and fairy wings that glow in the presence of evil. Besides he will take his private helicopter and deliver them to me at my apartment tomorrow, even though I just ordered them. Barack Obama and Lady Gaga should attend the delivery ceremony.

I usually do not like bragging but just had to share. Oh, and thanks Jerry.

I was buying it until the helicopter.....

post #1108 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Jerry Harvey personally wrote to me saying he was honored I ordered his Roxanne, because I am to him by far the most awesome guy on headfi. He said he particularly appreciated my wit, selflessness and humility. Therefore he will put particular attention to my CIEMs and lace the carbon fiber with ruby powder and fairy wings that glow in the presence of evil. Besides he will take his private helicopter and deliver them to me at my apartment tomorrow, even though I just ordered them. Barack Obama and Lady Gaga should attend the delivery ceremony.

I usually do not like bragging but just had to share. Oh, and thanks Jerry.

Weird, he said that to me too! Oh boy! biggrin.gif
post #1109 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


Weird, he said that to me too! Oh boy! biggrin.gif

 

 

Jerry....such a player! :biggrin:

post #1110 of 8278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

Maybe you missed it, but someone mentioned earlier today that their order was set for end of Feb - 3 months from now.  I think that was a bit surprising to some.  So yeah, perhaps it's a bit of thrashing, but I think that's what folks are trying to do, as you say - find some reasonable outside figure.  It's unfortunate there isn't a forum feature for a side-thread or chat group for prospective owners to suss this stuff out.

I've gotten ZERO indication from ANYONE there is any kind of technical delay (a la 3A) with the Roxanne's.

This is simply a question of volume/workload. And that my friends, is a good thing!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"