or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 69

post #1021 of 8303
If stvc is #1 and his won't be ready by Thursday I don't think anyone will be receiving theirs until earliest next week.

Anyway akhyar when did you order yours? BF sale?
post #1022 of 8303
I ordered mine on Saturday, to take advantage of the 20% BF discount
post #1023 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by OziasEvangeline View Post

If stvc is #1 and his won't be ready by Thursday I don't think anyone will be receiving theirs until earliest next week.

Anyway akhyar when did you order yours? BF sale?

i think soo too

post #1024 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post
 

i think soo too

 

Who know if they screw up my build :( .

post #1025 of 8303

To ease this painful wait, there is a writeup of the Roxanne by Jude in the Winter Buying Guide:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/a/2013-head-fi-winter-gift-guide-in-ear-headphones

 

Quote:
Simply put, the JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne is one of the best headphones I've heard, regardless of form factor.
post #1026 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0day View Post
 

To ease this painful wait, there is a writeup of the Roxanne by Jude in the Winter Buying Guide:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/a/2013-head-fi-winter-gift-guide-in-ear-headphones

 

Nice:) Btw.. I just found out about the new Astell & Kern AK10 DAC. Looks pretty cool to me with a nice low output impedance and a small size! Also, it is designed for smart phone use... So thats nice as well is you will use your iPod or iPhone on the go.

 

Anyone thinking of pairing their new Roxanne's to this AK10:)?

post #1027 of 8303

Nice, this would go well with my 5s!

post #1028 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post

Nice:) Btw.. I just found out about the new Astell & Kern AK10 DAC. Looks pretty cool to me with a nice low output impedance and a small size! Also, it is designed for smart phone use... So thats nice as well is you will use your iPod or iPhone on the go.

Anyone thinking of pairing their new Roxanne's to this AK10:)?

Yep! Got a ak10 and ordered a roxanne 6 weeks ago... The waiting is killing me!
Really like the ak10 so far... Even though its not at the level of a ak120...
However I am currently thinking about a hifiman hm-901 with the IEM card...
post #1029 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipperus View Post


Yep! Got a ak10 and ordered a roxanne 6 weeks ago... The waiting is killing me!
Really like the ak10 so far... Even though its not at the level of a ak120...
However I am currently thinking about a hifiman hm-901 with the IEM card...

Nice!! Hope to read your impressions of combining the Roxanne with the AK10 soon!! :) 

Do you think it is worth the 300 dollar they are charging for the AK10? Are you using it with an iPhone?

post #1030 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipperus View Post

Yep! Got a ak10 and ordered a roxanne 6 weeks ago... The waiting is killing me!
Really like the ak10 so far... Even though its not at the level of a ak120...
However I am currently thinking about a hifiman hm-901 with the IEM card...

Or balanced, even better! (my 16's sing with it)

Looks like I'm not getting mind till next year (I ordered Black Friday).
post #1031 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCandel View Post

Nice!! Hope to read your impressions of combining the Roxanne with the AK10 soon!! smily_headphones1.gif 
Do you think it is worth the 300 dollar they are charging for the AK10? Are you using it with an iPhone?

I absolutely do think its worth the 300$
Especially if your using it with a IEM! You wont be able to drive big powerhungry headphones...
Its a huge uprgade from the Dac/Amp in a iPhone... And its best feature is its size!
If you dont need digital out ect its a great deal! You wont find a iDevice Dac/Amp at this price and more important size!
Still I have to say that a ak120 gives you more detail and a better soundstage... But hey the ak120 would be 3-4 x the price of the ak10.
For me its a great addon For my iPhone that doesnt look as strange as iPhone + Dac + Amp combo...
post #1032 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Or balanced, even better! (my 16's sing with it)

Looks like I'm not getting mind till next year (I ordered Black Friday).

I am not so sure... I once read that for IEMs the IEM card would be better...

But I think we should come back to the topic: roxanne
post #1033 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipperus View Post


I absolutely do think its worth the 300$
Especially if your using it with a IEM! You wont be able to drive big powerhungry headphones...
Its a huge uprgade from the Dac/Amp in a iPhone... And its best feature is its size!
If you dont need digital out ect its a great deal! You wont find a iDevice Dac/Amp at this price and more important size!
Still I have to say that a ak120 gives you more detail and a better soundstage... But hey the ak120 would be 3-4 x the price of the ak10.
For me its a great addon For my iPhone that doesnt look as strange as iPhone + Dac + Amp combo...

Oeh:P just added the AK10 to my wish list haha:P!

post #1034 of 8303

Not sure if this has been posted already, but very good info from Jerry about the Roxannes

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_G62IGzJE0

 

starting 1:22mins in

post #1035 of 8303

can't wait for a review! i have a feeling this will be the best CIEM! :3 , in case you want lush forward mids + extended bright treble and adjustable bass that won't affect the other frequencies at all!! and that carbon fiber <3


saw the video and seems like the 4x ba driver for each frequency will be something totally new and awesome in the world of CIEMs.


imagine these with a silver widow cable @_@ wow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"