- 383 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- **Amp suggestions needed** Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
Audeze LCD-X - Page 281
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm still struggling with the X - I just dont find it that much more comfortable than the 2. The demo pair I tried before I bought mine had clearly been 'loosened' up to the point where the headband was actually a loose fit even on my big noggin, but that meant I had to mess around getting the earpads to seal - no easy answers here. Seriously contemplating selling both Audeze phones and getting the HE560.
If the comfort is a clamping force issue, try stretching them out. It's pretty hard to actually hurt the spring steel and it's quite resilient. mlxx had a similar problem on maybe the XC thread and after a lot of patience he was able to bend it to a comfortable clamping force. Luckily for me, both of my Audeze cans seemed to fit fine out of the box.
What is the difference between "quid" and the pound?
Source : AK 240
Dac : chord QBD HDSD
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 394
Headphone : LCD X With SAA Endorphin balance 4 PIN
Cable : Sys Concept optical cable
I'd recommend that. The new LCD-3 definitely sounds more open than the older versions. There's a lot of handwringing over on the LCD-3 thread about the changes, but to me the improvements were clear. Both are superb headphones and it comes down the taste.
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 29 seconds ago
- › Best MUSIC SERVER: WEISS 301, Aurender, LUMIN.... ? HELP ! 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › $50 headphones 1 minute ago
- › When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › fiio e12 excellent condition free ship and paypal 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2