- 383 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- **Amp suggestions needed** Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD-X - Page 281
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm still struggling with the X - I just dont find it that much more comfortable than the 2. The demo pair I tried before I bought mine had clearly been 'loosened' up to the point where the headband was actually a loose fit even on my big noggin, but that meant I had to mess around getting the earpads to seal - no easy answers here. Seriously contemplating selling both Audeze phones and getting the HE560.
If the comfort is a clamping force issue, try stretching them out. It's pretty hard to actually hurt the spring steel and it's quite resilient. mlxx had a similar problem on maybe the XC thread and after a lot of patience he was able to bend it to a comfortable clamping force. Luckily for me, both of my Audeze cans seemed to fit fine out of the box.
What is the difference between "quid" and the pound?
Source : AK 240
Dac : chord QBD HDSD
Amp : Mass Ko Bo 394
Headphone : LCD X With SAA Endorphin balance 4 PIN
Cable : Sys Concept optical cable
I'd recommend that. The new LCD-3 definitely sounds more open than the older versions. There's a lot of handwringing over on the LCD-3 thread about the changes, but to me the improvements were clear. Both are superb headphones and it comes down the taste.
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Grado HPA-1 & GS1000i 3 minutes ago
- › New version: Hiby Music 2.02 4 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 6 minutes ago
- › Old Audiophile, new to headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 8 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 Portable Amplifier Canada Tour Application Thread 11 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs Element 13 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)