Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- **Amp suggestions needed** Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD-X - Page 255
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have the LCD-3 and the LCD-XC and the LCD-3 requires noticeably more cranking of the volume dial.
The "Fazors" are just waveguides, basically a piece of machined metal with little triangular wings that guide the sound waves as they travel out of the slits of the driver assembly. It's not something magical or invasive.
...the gunmetal itself looks nice, the combination with black leather still ok, just if wood comes into the game it's simply getting a bit too much, at least for my taste..... let's see, since there was obviously quite some demand, they might even re-animate the gunmetal... who knows...
The dealer I bought my LCD-X's from told me that the all black color was to be discontinued to be replaced by the gunmetal design as standard?
He either got his facts wrong or maybe was told this by Audeze only for them to change things around?
Personally, I prefer the all black look, but there's no right or wrong preference, its all subjective, but not anymore if the gunmetal is no longer an option, its either black or black.
On the plus side, its one less thing to agonize over for new customers of the LCD-X...
Edited by cb3723 - 4/14/14 at 7:11am
must be audeze changed things around in regard to the supply, or maybe the luxury market, which cares more about looks than sq, digs more the black
anyway i read too in more than one place that the black was meant to be the limited edition, last time while watching headroom's headphone samurai lcd-x review, lol, he urged to buy the limited black before it runs out of supply
in the end all but the black and bubingaaaa! resulted discontinued limited editions
edit: now imagine all those that bought the "limited" black to fetch a higher resale value later on, bubiiiingaaaa !!!
Edited by roskodan - 4/14/14 at 4:33pm
but do you have a sly smile on your face ??
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 32 seconds ago
- › Why are HD700's ~$500 41 seconds ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3