Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Network & Industry News › CanJam at RMAF 2013 Preview (And Exclusive Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam at RMAF 2013 Preview (And Exclusive Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV - Page 24

post #346 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by negura View Post
 

 

Credit card bill: Roxanne, $1600

Wife: Who's that b*tch?!

 

Someone could be in for some trouble. :)


yeap...I'm in deep trouble.  :deadhorse:

post #347 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


where? at canjam?


I called the JH Audio and Preorder the Roxanne

post #348 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


What happened to the bendix u liked so much with this amp? wink.gif

 

made the soundstage way too wide. the WA22 soundstage is already huge. i think the bendix will work better with WA2. 

 

i find it hard enough to find what kind of sound signature the WA22 has, i don't want to judge the bendix since i'm not entirely sure of their sound signature yet. just different and wide sounding with good bass. 

 

right now if i can't buy the stratus, or even if i do, i'm buying WA2 again, and then i'm hoping to get a glenn otl as well. since i need a 5U4G amp for all my tubes.


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 10/18/13 at 8:15am
post #349 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

 

made the soundstage way too wide. the WA22 soundstage is already huge. i think the bendix will work better with WA2. 

 

i find it hard enough to find what kind of sound signature the WA22 has, i don't want to judge the bendix since i'm not entirely sure of their sound signature yet. just different and wide sounding with good bass. 

 

right now if i can't buy the stratus, or even if i do, i'm buying WA2 again, and then i'm hoping to get a glenn otl as well. since i need a 5U4G amp for all my tubes.

A glenn as well as DNA and WA2!!! 

post #350 of 358
i wish
post #351 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

made the soundstage way too wide. the WA22 soundstage is already huge. i think the bendix will work better with WA2. 

i find it hard enough to find what kind of sound signature the WA22 has, i don't want to judge the bendix since i'm not entirely sure of their sound signature yet. just different and wide sounding with good bass. 

right now if i can't buy the stratus, or even if i do, i'm buying WA2 again, and then i'm hoping to get a glenn otl as well. since i need a 5U4G amp for all my tubes.

Thats why i loved the bendix so much over the 5998 in my 337.. wink.gif
post #352 of 358

Just an awesome video with great information.  I'm really interested in the new Audeze products.  Thanks, Jude.

post #353 of 358

Hi Guys - I talked to Jude at RMAF about the Head-Fi TV videos. I'd like to start shooting similar videos for CA. Does anyone know what equipment Jude is using for the shoots? Camera? Lenses? Software? I have an email into Jude, but assume he is too busy to respond in a timely manner. 

post #354 of 358

Does he get paid on how many times he can say canjam and bla bla bla......my god haha

post #355 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by cconnaker View Post
 

Hi Guys - I talked to Jude at RMAF about the Head-Fi TV videos. I'd like to start shooting similar videos for CA. Does anyone know what equipment Jude is using for the shoots? Camera? Lenses? Software? I have an email into Jude, but assume he is too busy to respond in a timely manner. 

He discussed the camera/mic for the video portions in an early video (The QA one). I believe the software is just iMovie. I'd totally love it if you started a video series! Videos like Head-Fi TV and stuff from others are extremely helpful, but are quite scarce. I'd watch.

post #356 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post
 

He discussed the camera/mic for the video portions in an early video (The QA one). I believe the software is just iMovie. I'd totally love it if you started a video series! Videos like Head-Fi TV and stuff from others are extremely helpful, but are quite scarce. I'd watch.

Yes, iMovie is the most likely software, given how enthusiastic Jude is about Apple products.

 

As for cameras and all that, he's got quite the array of photographic gear. Even his casual videos from the Tokyo meet were done from a really intense iPhone-based rig that was about three feet tall.

post #357 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by cconnaker View Post
 

Hi Guys - I talked to Jude at RMAF about the Head-Fi TV videos. I'd like to start shooting similar videos for CA. Does anyone know what equipment Jude is using for the shoots? Camera? Lenses? Software? I have an email into Jude, but assume he is too busy to respond in a timely manner. 

hey Chris!!

Great to see ya here brotha!!

 

Yeah he's been SWAMPED - but I'll also drop a message to him for ya

post #358 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBinTN View Post
 

Just an awesome video with great information.  I'm really interested in the new Audeze products.  Thanks, Jude.

I just finished typing up my Positive Feedback Writers Choice Awards for the LCD-X and XC!

Lovin' em.

 

Also giving awards to @mrspeakers Alpha Dogs and @MoonAudioSilver Dragon cables.

 

We also posted some impressions of the LCD-X and XC in our CanJam coverage at Audio360 (also shared in the CanJam thread):

HERE'S A LINK for you

 

and GREAT video as always!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Head-Fi Network & Industry News
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Network & Industry News › CanJam at RMAF 2013 Preview (And Exclusive Early Reveals!) - Head-Fi TV