For Sale or Trade:
Vintage Headphones (in EU) - K140, K141, DT100, HD414SL, CD555, SR-3, Pro50, SE-2, Yamaha HP-2, U70, MDR-4, D-500
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Items priced individually.
Items located in Germany - take this into consideration for postage costs
Prices are a guide, I will consider all the offers!
I will consider trades for some vintage headphones and amps combos.
Will trade for Kenwood/Trio KH-85, Technics/Panasonic F1, Technics RP-HT250
• AKG K140 Boxed - $60
• AKG K141 (velour pads / gold) - $35
• Dual DK-170 -$10
Non original earpads
Good condition + box
• KYOTO-H233 - $5
Too small for my head
• Beyerdynamic DT100 -$20
Possibly DT100 RR... uncertain
Poor Cosmetic condition
Pads are stiff - need replacing
• Bang & Olufsen U70 - $55
The photograph of the box has been photoshopped to show VERY clearly the stains on the box (done by previous owner not me!)
Small thin non-original earpads stuck on with double sided tape.
Original 'white' pads are included but some tabs are snapped off so these are pretty much useless.
These are MODDED (all mods reversible) - the sound is warm with excellent deep bass extension.
Treble is rolled off but present.
• Hitachi HD-9 - $30
Boxed in original packaging and documents
Poor condition - text is worn away and headband doesn't click into place - loose fit
These have a very rare 'gathered-edge' diaphragm which I think results in quite fast transients.
• Sony MDR-CD555 (rare) - $60
- Titanium coated drivers
- Some original packaging (with product details) is included
• Vivanco 8500 (STAX SR-3 OEM) - $50 (due to extra weight, postage might be more expensive than others)
- Quite a significant channel imbalance on these, but I'm pretty sure it's the adapter/box not the phones themselves, as I've tested these headphone using a STAX SRD-6/SB which gave opposite imbalance results.
• Vivanco TV76 - $15 BNIB
-BNIB condition + accessories
• Realistic PRO 50 - $80 (sextett passive diaphragms)
- Excellent condition - a few very small scratches
• Sennheiser HD430 $40
- No earpads - (can supply Fostex RP50MKII pads - best match I've found so far)
• Sennheiser HD540 (300 ohm) - $85
- New grey cups added (600 ohms cups - but drivers are 300 version)
- Refurbished earpads with real lambskin leather
- Old flat ear pad foam replaced with medium density memory foam
- Comes with spare cups if you want
• Technics RP-HT80 - $25
- overall good condition
• Pioneer SE-2 With box and paperwork (NOS?) - $50
Mint Condition NOS(?)
I have carefully put these together to test once, and they actually sound pretty good for what they are
I just don't have the heart to use these since they're in such a uniquely preserved condition
• SONY MDR-005 - $90 for all 7 headphones
• SONY MDR-006
• SONY MDR-4
• SONY MDR-4L1S
• SONY MDR-10
• SONY MDR-A21
• ACIKO AH-25
All work, some have foams missing, and some have visible signs of wear.
AKG K250 -(vented like K241) sold
AKG K240 Monitor - sold
AKG K141 Monitor - (Pleather pads) sold
AKG K340 sold
AKG K240 Sextett (Late EP - bass light) sold
Peerless PMB-8 sold
RFT HOK 80 - sold
Grundig GDHS-223 - sold
Sennheiser HD414 SL - sold
Fostex T20v2 sold
Beyerdynamic DT75 Anniversary Edition -
Beyerdynamic DT990 (original vintage 600 ohm) -
Telefunken TH600 -
Vintage WHITE Sennheiser HD 414 -
DERO MODELL D-500 -
Edited by GREQ - 12/16/16 at 4:40am