Is this genuine?
also you guys think that Havi B3 really will outperform BA earphones? Comparisons to DN-1000 are very brave so I am looking forward to it.
I have read all the posts in this thread during 1 day!
So if I get this right, you prefer B3 mostly, but you didn't hear pistons 2 yet?
What is the best IEM in terms of bass quality but the other spectrum is also good clarity? Is it X3 or T114?
How is Ostry versus RE-400?
How does KZ-CKW1000, KZ C3, sound? Do you think that KZ Micro Ring has the best clarity of KZ lineup?
Does anybody has experience with these?
Is it safe to say that if I buy Havi B3 and Xiaomi Piston v2 do you think it will be enough for me in this thread? :)
Does X3 have something those 2 do not have?
Is any KZ earphone a "must-have" ?
1. The DUNU 1000 is available at quite a few places. No need to use Taobao.
2. The B3 outperforms the MeElectronics A161P/Somic MH407 and Rock-It Sounds dual BA R50 by a wide margin that I've tried.
3. Didn't get the Pistons yet, but going by descriptions the Havi may be better.
4. For bass quality and clarity for the price, the Monster Gratitudes are killer.
5. The Ostry is bright. the RE-400 is warm. Neither have sufficient bass to my taste.
6. KZ iems are budget DIY models that sound much more expensive than they are. The Micro Ring sounds like a $100 earphone to me for $10.
7. The Edifier 290 is too boomy, selling mine
8. The Uldums are terrible. Still haven't been able to sell mine.