Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 455

post #6811 of 8065

Saw a new "streeless" type of iem, anyone interested?

 

 

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.146.B0wvBa&id=39218354345

post #6812 of 8065

Looks like the marshall minor. One of my old work buddies had those. Not half bad

post #6813 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post

Looks like the marshall minor. One of my old work buddies had those. Not half bad


Also Urbanears Medis ...http://www.urbanears.com/headphones/medis/medis-black/
post #6814 of 8065

Interesting. Wonder if they all the same driver?

post #6815 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post

Interesting. Wonder if they all the same driver?

Never did venture to get the stressless model ...tried the urbanears medis ..huge housing ....bass monster ...hard to get a good fit ...funky design though ...lol
post #6816 of 8065

Just brought Don Scorpio Dolphin and saw a brand new takstar pro80 selling for roughly 42usd, sooooo tempted to get it since its so cheap!!! damn!

post #6817 of 8065

Just got to take it 1 headphone at a time ;)

 

If only I could follow my own advice :cool:

post #6818 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by icez84 View Post
 

Just brought Don Scorpio Dolphin and saw a brand new takstar pro80 selling for roughly 42usd, sooooo tempted to get it since its so cheap!!! damn!


Do you have the link for the $42 Takstar Pro 80 ? :biggrin:

post #6819 of 8065

My girlfriend's been using the XBA-1 and Quadbeats lately, but today she listened to my VSD3S and... well, I guess it isn't my VSD3S anymore. She listened to it when I first got it and liked it, but I guess after comparing it to the Sony she was pretty stunned by it. She has good taste in IEMs, lol.

post #6820 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post
 

My girlfriend's been using the XBA-1 and Quadbeats lately, but today she listened to my VSD3S and... well, I guess it isn't my VSD3S anymore. She listened to it when I first got it and liked it, but I guess after comparing it to the Sony she was pretty stunned by it. She has good taste in IEMs, lol.

 

Soon, you will join Wokei.  He was happy with his FiiO X3 until his gf decided to borrow it.  Long story short, his main "DAP" now is pink Clip+ :eek:

post #6821 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post

Soon, you will join Wokei.  He was happy with his FiiO X3 until his gf decided to borrow it.  Long story short, his main "DAP" now is pink Clip+ eek.gif

Lol, speaking of join, I just joined on the GO 720 smily_headphones1.gif
post #6822 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


Lol, speaking of join, I just joined on the GO 720 smily_headphones1.gif

 

GO 720?!?  What is that?  Just googled it, comes back with TomTom NAV :D

post #6823 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post

GO 720?!?  What is that?  Just googled it, comes back with TomTom NAV biggrin.gif

LH Labs Geek Out wink.gif
post #6824 of 8065
Saw that on sale... dont really need another dac amp combo though... the iem model is interesting though. That creative e5 looks awesome though!
post #6825 of 8065
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post

Saw that on sale... dont really need another dac amp combo though... the iem model is interesting though. That creative e5 looks awesome though!

Me neither wink.gif

I plan to use it as DAC only paired with the Cayin C5. We'll see how it performs.

Hmm, the Creative C5 does indeed look nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)