Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 453

post #6781 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemotta View Post

Any Grado.....are you going to the one in Bristol by the state line?   That one is very good lots of of big old trees.
Very good suggestion with the grados, but unfortunately I don't have any.

Heck Ya! You got it brother, going to Bristol Renaissance Fair. Going to get me a turkey leg and watch me some jousting!
post #6782 of 8209
@Wokei

I'm waiting for bhazard to get back to me. He's plugging me with a pair when he gets them in. He's a awesome dude.
post #6783 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post


Very good suggestion with the grados, but unfortunately I don't have any.

Heck Ya! You got it brother, going to Bristol Renaissance Fair. Going to get me a turkey leg and watch me some jousting!

It's a blast...get some pics of a Damsel in distress... love to watch the people there with their costumes.

post #6784 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemotta View Post

It's a blast...get some pics of a Damsel in distress... love to watch the people there with their costumes.
Will do.

Hey brother, if you ever end up coming back to this area, it would be really cool to meet up. You can sample some of my audio gear. Bring some gear also.

🍻
post #6785 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

@Wokei

I'm waiting for bhazard to get back to me. He's plugging me with a pair when he gets them in. He's a awesome dude.

Cool man ...after testing out @SyedZ2ez4 's Vivo this afternoon ...me so pumped ....feckin' good
post #6786 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Cool man ...after testing out @SyedZ2ez4 's Vivo this afternoon ...me so pumped ....feckin' good
Glad to hear. Did you get those t1ein your ears yet?

Make sure you use a good sealing wide bore tips, and use an amplifier.
post #6787 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Glad to hear. Did you get those t1ein your ears yet?

Make sure you use a good sealing wide bore tips, and use an amplifier.

Amplifier ...checked

T1E ...expected to be here on Wed or Thu ....woot woot ...

You have a good time at the fair ...man
post #6788 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post


Will do.

Hey brother, if you ever end up coming back to this area, it would be really cool to meet up. You can sample some of my audio gear. Bring some gear also.

🍻

That sounds good Bro.  I'll hook up with you when I'm going back fore sure...♫♫

 

 

Someone help me please!01.jpg

 

Want some?? renfaire_turkeyleg.jpg

 

I told you not to look at her...now you are dead.477842275_.jpg 

post #6789 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Cool man ...after testing out @SyedZ2ez4 's Vivo this afternoon ...me so pumped ....feckin' good

Sounds delicious. Now I regret not getting them when they were cheap. Lol
post #6790 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Sounds delicious. Now I regret not getting them when they were cheap. Lol

Well ..maybe later they will be cheaper again ...

By the way ..you have some kick ass iem ...man ..me would really wanna sample some of your iem ...lol
post #6791 of 8209
Xe800 is the best vocal reproduction iem that I heard to this date, second being the dunu dn2000 smily_headphones1.gif
post #6792 of 8209

^

Just to inject some healthy skepticism into this thang, do you gias REALLY think that VSonic will re-tune a better sounding OEM brand that will bests their own former flagship for a small fraction of the price??? Not saying that that can't happen but just saying.......... 

post #6793 of 8209
Not vsonic iem per se , just using the biocell drivers biggrin.gif
post #6794 of 8209

But isn't VSonic the one that is OEMing/tuning these???

 

That is what i got outta' it from what i have read..... 

post #6795 of 8209
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

But isn't VSonic the one that is OEMing/tuning these???

That is what i got outta' it from what i have read..... 

I think a former vsonic employee helped in developing it. That is it.


Sides, its mochills preference in the vivo. We may or may bot agree if it is the best vocal reproduction, however, it is a good competitor against vsonic and most likely beats the gr07.


Dont know about havis though, as it has both soundstage and detail. Vivo has only detail in its hand, that and bass.
Edited by vlenbo - 8/30/14 at 10:39pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)