or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 451  

post #6751 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

I haven`t been here in some days... but 10 pages in one day?

What`s happening?!

A new Havi or T1-E? :popcorn: 

Just Wokei receiving his pair of Havi and T1-E :wink_face:

post #6752 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

"No honey, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about how I used to look in women's clothing and how I look now! So anyways babe, let's take these matching headphones over to Walmart and get our pictures taken wearing them!"
Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

And if she doesn't buy it, there's always the couch...

I'd guess I'll just have to switch couch then wink.gif
post #6753 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Where are you from @twister6?


Just like it says under my location, New Jersey!!! :cool:  Thought you are located in US as well?

post #6754 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post


Just like it says under my location, New Jersey!!! cool.gif   Thought you are located in US as well?
I'm from the magical land of cheese and beer. You're closer to the coast so you're going to get yours first.

Damn youūüėČ
post #6755 of 30121

I might get mine soon as well ;)

post #6756 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

I haven`t been here in some days... but 10 pages in one day?

What`s happening?!

A new Havi or T1-E? :popcorn: 

 

--

I know they`re kind of old, but have you ever tried the Superlux HD 681 Evo?

I think they`re amazing for the price, can wear them for hours and hours without problem.

I bought them few moths ago. I can't wear them for long 'cause I find them a bit tight on my jowl. As for how they sound, I find them a little too dark, the bass are punchy and I can't really enjoy mids and highs. They're my only over-ear headphone though,  so I can't fairly compare them with anything of its kind.

post #6757 of 30121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

I haven`t been here in some days... but 10 pages in one day?

What`s happening?!

New arrivals. Gotta feed the habit.

 

Quite a few well known Head-Fi'ers have recently picked up the Havi and have also said great things about them. It might start a domino effect of recognition.

post #6758 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post

Wokei, you're changing your avatar a lot these days. I keep thinking, "who is this guy and why is he talking like Wokei?" biggrin.gif

In anticipation of me new item coming in ..Team T1E

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Lol, you're right. I'd better think before I post.....

Too late ..posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that all these individuals are really one person with a split personality disorder. ūüėõ

Me the sane one here ...lol
post #6759 of 30121

Hey guys, I'm really disappointed on the shallowness of the insertion of t1e. The best tip that work for me is the large gray ones but feeling of the fit is they're "just there". The isolation is there, but it feels like I'm wearing an earbuds instead of iems :(. Starting to think of selling them since kc06a is the same sound sig, quality, and much comfortable.

post #6760 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx121 View Post
 

Hey guys, I'm really disappointed on the shallowness of the insertion of t1e. The best tip that work for me is the large gray ones but feeling of the fit is they're "just there". The isolation is there, but it feels like I'm wearing an earbuds instead of iems :(. Starting to think of selling them since kc06a is the same sound sig, quality, and much comfortable.

People say wide bore tips are the best for the T1E. VSD3 is another you can consider in addition to the KC06A. It has a fair deeper insertion than both and has a warm, clear signature.

 

EDIT: Just remembered you got the GR07BE, so VSD3 might be too similar to that and isn't as refined. 


Edited by ZapX629 - 8/29/14 at 9:07pm
post #6761 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post
 

People say wide bore tips are the best for the T1E. VSD3 is another you can consider in addition to the KC06A. It has a fair deeper insertion than both and has a warm, clear signature.

Isn't the gray ones wide bore too? The white wide bore tips aren't getting me the optimal seal. I already have the gr07be so I'm gonna pass on the vsd3. Maybe if its the vsd5, I'll consider getting it.

 

Btw, I slept with gr07be last night, AND HOLY SALAMI I missed this feeling since my vsd1 broke.

post #6762 of 30121

Yeah, I forgot you got all three of those. If you have the BE there's no need for the VSD. I love the comfort of the GR07. It's one of the most comfortable IEMs I've ever used. I was worried about them because a lot of people say that they're uncomfortable. We must just have the right ear shape for them.

post #6763 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapX629 View Post
 

Yeah, I forgot you got all three of those. If you have the BE there's no need for the VSD. I love the comfort of the GR07. It's one of the most comfortable IEMs I've ever used. I was worried about them because a lot of people say that they're uncomfortable. We must just have the right ear shape for them.

 

What? People say that? That's preposterous! Didn't they know that the nozzle can be adjusted?

post #6764 of 30121

Couldn't take it, I went ahead and ordered the T1-E, snagged a pair from amazon with two day shipping but upcoming labor day may take long than expected to arrive.

post #6765 of 30121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx121 View Post
 

 

What? People say that? That's preposterous! Didn't they know that the nozzle can be adjusted?

How are you wearing them? Did you have any trouble finding the L R marking on the strain relief? I don't have big ears, and they are comfortable for me... Or try reverse channels and over the ear. That makes it more shallow for me, but to each his own.

...the T1-E that is

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)