or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 449  

post #6721 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post

Lol! You know what the rest of the word thinks about Scandinavian girls don't you?! I would kill myself to be able to go there, but then again, if my girlfriend reads this, she's the one doing all the killing wink.gif



Something like this...all because your headfi posting...u killed me dude..lol
post #6722 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelroxalot View Post

Anyone kniw the differences between the OSTRY KC06A andn kc06 original?

Kc06a has deeper and more impactful bass, slightly elevated treble in comparison to the original, mids have become slightly overshadowed as a result, bit dark sounding now, overall a v-shaped iem. Original kc06 are more neutral, slightly bright sounding with being sibilant, good bass but very far from basshead. I personally prefer the original kc06 as I like more of my mids over more bass with most of my music and a brighter sound signature. Also I like the gold color more so I am obviously super biased :D

post #6723 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post

Lol! You know what the rest of the word thinks about Scandinavian girls don't you?! I would kill myself to be able to go there, but then again, if my girlfriend reads this, she's the one doing all the killing wink.gif

Lol, the grass is always greener on the other side....
post #6724 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post



"looks like my dgs100 came in today"
😉


Is this still an ongoing joke about peters funny situation?

Is this your current situation?

Or is this the real deal? :P

Just making sure as you put an image of an exasperated woman, quotes that an iem arrived, and then you winked.

Im just going with the former.



You also did not update your profile and you posted that two hours ago without showing pics of the new iems.
Edited by vlenbo - 8/29/14 at 12:42pm
post #6725 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Is this still an ongoing joke about peters funny situation?

Is this your current situation?

Or is this the real deal? :P

Just making sure as you put an image of an exasperated woman, quotes that an iem arrived, and then you winked
Lol, I was continuing the joke with Peter123

My ddgs100 shipped out this morning because it was on backorder.

The "Hisoundfi got his dgs100" hype is bunk lol
post #6726 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Lol, I was continuing the joke with Peter123

My ddgs100 shipped out this morning because it was on backorder.

The "Hisoundfi got his dgs100" hype is bunk lol

Whew!i deduced that correctly! Do i get a free dgs100? smily_headphones1.gif

I DID edit my post before you submitted yours, so someone HAS to give me a medal!


Anyone? Oh, ok. :'(

Anyway good joke hisoundfi! I cannot wait to read everyones reaction now, lol!
Edited by vlenbo - 8/29/14 at 12:46pm
post #6727 of 35473
But seriously, tell me more about what Scandinavian girls are like 😁
post #6728 of 35473
With all the frustration about iems not having cable cinches (ostry, kz, sidy, and many others), I took matters into my own hands. I bought a 200 count of tiny black rubber bands. They work awesome.

Just a suggestion for anyone who wears them over the ear or looking for an effective cable cinch.

EDIT-or getting their hair braided.
Edited by Hisoundfi - 8/29/14 at 12:55pm
post #6729 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Is this still an ongoing joke about peters funny situation?

Is this your current situation?

Or is this the real deal? :P

Just making sure as you put an image of an exasperated woman, quotes that an iem arrived, and then you winked

Let me put it to you ...lurking won't do ...see what you missing ....lol

Peter is wicked ...Hisoundfi is not right ...rafaelroxalot is pissed off with Brazilian custom ...Pastapipo is thinking about Scandidavian girls and soon be eating grass shove down his throat by his gf.....Wokei is not associated wirh any of the above mentioned ...lol
post #6730 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post



"looks like my dgs100 came in today"
😉

Cant wait for the early impressions, Cause i have one on the way also:) i pulled the trigger on this one Cause i have a feeling these are gonna be good for the price. Its the same feeling that i had when i put in the order on the cayin c5 before any impressions where available. And the c5 turned out really good.
post #6731 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

With all the frustration about iems not having cable cinches (ostry, kz, sidy, and many others), I took matters into my own hands. I bought a 200 count of tiny black rubber bands. They work awesome.

Just a suggestion for anyone who wears them over the ear or looking for an effective cable cinch.

If you want it done right you gotta do it yourself.

post #6732 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Let me put it to you ...lurking won't do ...see what you missing ....lol

Peter is wicked ...Hisoundfi is not right ...rafaelroxalot is pissed off with Brazilian custom ...Pastapipo is thinking about Scandidavian girls and soon be eating grass shove down his throat by his gf.....Wokei is not associated wirh any of the above mentioned ...lol

You are a whacky son of a gun who loves exhibiting this comedic spirit in you, right? wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar View Post

Cant wait for the early impressions, Cause i have one on the way also:) i pulled the trigger on this one Cause i have a feeling these are gonna be good for the price. Its the same feeling that i had when i put in the order on the cayin c5 before any impressions where available. And the c5 turned out really good.
Its not the real deal! Hisound just proved that his iem barely got shipped!
Edited by vlenbo - 8/29/14 at 12:56pm
post #6733 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

But seriously, tell me more about what Scandinavian girls are like 😁




This is what I imagine studying in Sweden looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Lol, I was continuing the joke with Peter123

My ddgs100 shipped out this morning because it was on backorder.

The "Hisoundfi got his dgs100" hype is bunk lol

Take your sleeping bag to the post office entrance and create a live blog. I so wish this will be the ttpod T1E but with incredible detail.
post #6734 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post




This is what I imagine studying in Sweden looks like.


Take your sleeping bag to the post office entrance and create a live blog. I so wish this will be the ttpod T1E but with incredible detail.
It's going to take a lot for the dgs100 to beat them. Honestly I highly doubt they will.

But if they do, it's going to be a definite game changer!

Having heard the astrotec ax35, this thing better deliver more than them or I'm going to be done with single BA and single dynamic hybrids.

I really like sidy (except for the hk2). I think the sq of this iem is going to be a good indicator if sidy (bvgp) is going in the right direction, or capitalize on the success of the hk1 and dm2
post #6735 of 35473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastapipo View Post




This is what I imagine studying in Sweden looks like.


Not all scandivian girls look like that ....what about this .....Peter sort him out ....meh



Anyway ..guys ...really wanna hear comparo between dgs100 vs altone 200 ...serious !mad.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)