or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 42  

post #616 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Most boosted bass headphones are like that. You'll sacrifice accuracy, but you can cut it with EQ to your liking.

The Moxpad is a slightly more accurate, less bassy kz-a1 with a detachable cable. Both are excellent for $10 and $20. Just waiting on the Pistons now.

Nothing touches the Havi though (pro version). Nothing comes close in value or accuracy. I have the extended version on the way too so I can compare sound differences.

This hype on Havi is really getting to me ..........anyway going to ask my friend is who is going back to China for Chinese New Year holiday to buy it for me and that Spartacus iem ...that one really is a interesting one with changeable nozzle.

You have the Havi pro version only right and really want to get the enhanced version if the pro version is that good ........this new year has been good actually and would like to share ...the Aliexpress seller where I bought my Moxpad also sent me a free gift ...Astrotec A-800 wooo...hooooo

Can't wait to hear yr impressions on the Havi enhanced version in time before me friend goes back to China.mad.gif

Truth be told ....KZ A1 n Moxpad are both me best buy for 2013 in term of sound quality to price ratio
post #617 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


I totally agree with on KZ A1 with regard to the quality of the bass ...the attack is not very on point especially with music like Depeche Mode especially when playing Master and Servant or People Are People (12" single)....a bit overboard ...yes tiring but it sounded excellent on Eagles Hotel California acoustic version.

Whereas for my Moxpad ....i find that they are not suitable for fun or upbeat genre ...like edm or dubstep but to me they sound best for 70's rock like Crosby Stills n Nash ,America but sure like them with Led Zep . Still Moxpad sound bettèr than my Soundmagic PL50 hands down.

Overall I still think they are good buy and can't complain for the price paid for it.

My oh my .....yes n waiting for yr impressions on yr new KZ n Sidy....cheers

 

I think I'll have to give the Moxpad's a little more time. I got it between christmas and new year and with all friends and family coming to my house during this period I really didn't get very much time with it and then the A1's showed up and stole all of my attention.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Most boosted bass headphones are like that. You'll sacrifice accuracy, but you can cut it with EQ to your liking.

 

The Moxpad is a slightly more accurate, less bassy kz-a1 with a detachable cable. Both are excellent for $10 and $20. Just waiting on the Pistons now.

 

Nothing touches the Havi though (pro version). Nothing comes close in value or accuracy. I have the extended version on the way too so I can compare sound differences.

 

Man, can't wait to get those Havi's :beyersmile:

post #618 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


This hype on Havi is really getting to me ..........anyway going to ask my friend is who is going back to China for Chinese New Year holiday to buy it for me and that Spartacus iem ...that one really is a interesting one with changeable nozzle.

You have the Havi pro version only right and really want to get the enhanced version if the pro version is that good ........this new year has been good actually and would like to share ...the Aliexpress seller where I bought my Moxpad also sent me a free gift ...Astrotec A-800 wooo...hooooo

Can't wait to hear yr impressions on the Havi enhanced version in time before me friend goes back to China.mad.gif

Truth be told ....KZ A1 n Moxpad are both me best buy for 2013 in term of sound quality to price ratio

Congratulations on the A-800's! Looking forward to your impressions on them............

 

Although both the Moxpad's and the A1's are great for their price my best value for money in 2013 was the Monster Gratitudes, I really love the way they sound. I'm really exciting how the Havi's will compare to them.

post #619 of 35472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

Congratulations on the A-800's! Looking forward to your impressions on them............

 

Although both the Moxpad's and the A1's are great for their price my best value for money in 2013 was the Monster Gratitudes, I really love the way they sound. I'm really exciting how the Havi's will compare to them.

I wrote a comparsion between the Havi and Gratitude a few pages back. Although the Gratitude has warmer bass, I sold it.

post #620 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

I wrote a comparsion between the Havi and Gratitude a few pages back. Although the Gratitude has warmer bass, I sold it.

Yeah,I read it with great interest. I really like the bass on the Gratitude's and also appreciate that it doesn't bleed in to the midrange much. I'm a bit afraid that I'll find the Havi's to have too little subbass....
post #621 of 35472

Where can I get the Havi B3 shipped to USA?  Any links?

post #622 of 35472
post #623 of 35472
Thread Starter 

Make sure to request the professional or enhanced version. Professional is more accurate, Enhanced is easier to drive with more bass and less accuracy.

post #624 of 35472

tried ordering the Havi B3 Pro, but nobody ships to the U.S.

post #625 of 35472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

tried ordering the Havi B3 Pro, but nobody ships to the U.S.

mistertao.com and ugomark.com both ship to the US. I'm in the US.

 

They place the order through Taobao, then they pack it up, ship to you, and take a 8-10% commission.

 

Mistertao even takes pics before they ship it out, like this:

 

 

The tips are like the Sony hybrids as well. Very similar.


Edited by bhazard - 1/7/14 at 1:53pm
post #626 of 35472
Quote:

Thanks. I got the Havi B3 Pro ordered. Decided to go with these instead of the ATH-IM70. I cancelled that order. 

post #627 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

mistertao.com and ugomark.com both ship to the US. I'm in the US.

 

They place the order through Taobao, then they pack it up, ship to you, and take a 8-10% commission.

 

Mistertao even takes pics before they ship it out, like this:

 

 

The tips are like the Sony hybrids as well. Very similar.

I ordered through ugomark. I was having issues with mistertao and tao. The screen to place the order was going blank at place order. ugomark actually worked though. 

post #628 of 35472

Well, I boarded the hype train and purchased the Havi/Harvey B3 Professional through Ugomark for $43.67. I figured the hype around the MH1C was justified (I really loved it's fun and musical sound for the $30 I paid) so I should trust you guys once more. ;) 

 

 

 

 

That's two IEMs in one week (Bought a GR07 as well)... My poor wallet. :(


Edited by Negakinu - 1/7/14 at 4:19pm
post #629 of 35472
Thread Starter 

I am the hype train for right now unfortunately. I'm probably the only person outside of China with them.

 

Once more people start hearing it, they can comment on if I'm nuts or if they are the real deal.

post #630 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post
 

Well, I boarded the hype train and purchased the Havi/Harvey B3 Professional through Ugomark for $43.67. I figured the hype around the MH1C was justified (I really loved it's fun and musical sound for the $30 I paid) so I should trust you guys once more. ;) 

 

 

 

 

That's two IEMs in one week (Bought a GR07 as well)... My poor wallet. :(

Me too!! ALL ABOARD!!! haha ha haha ha haha Seriously though, it was a much better price than even the ATH-IM50, and $100.00 cheaper than the ATH-IM70, so if these can hang with these boys, then I'll be very stoked. I can't wait to A/B them against the KEF M200 and Samsung HS-330. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)