or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 409

post #6121 of 28658

Got my T1-E's in. I can only compare them with my Vsonic GR02 bass edition. First impression is the T1-E sounds a lot clearer and the bass signature is obvious. I can even feel the bass, but I'm not sure if that's due to a bad seal. I might need to try some other tips. I'm using the medium white tips with big hole now. Maybe comply foam tips are better, but these feel pretty good for plastic. They do sound better with a DAC, but fine without one as well. My favourite sound is with DAC (FiiO E17) settings +4 treble +4 bass no volume gain.

post #6122 of 28658

Got my replacement pair of T1E from Penonaudio (bigbargainonline on ebay), and now I got BASS!!!  Will go through burn in for the next 40-50hrs before my full review.  I know I have mentioned this before, but that's exactly what sets Penon from other sellers, they always take care of you with a support and warranty replacement.  Even got bonus hybrid eartips with my new pair.

post #6123 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
 

Got my replacement pair of T1E from Penonaudio (bigbargainonline on ebay), and now I got BASS!!!  Will go through burn in for the next 40-50hrs before my full review.  I know I have mentioned this before, but that's exactly what sets Penon from other sellers, they always take care of you with a support and warranty replacement.  Even got bonus hybrid eartips with my new pair.


Holly shiit!!!  Only 45 min of burn in and it already sounds great!  The sub-bass texture is sizzling and mid-bass punch is slamming!  Bass is not overpowering, very nice separation from upper mids/treble.  I bit v-shaped, nicely balanced with enhanced controlled bass; upper mids are smooth and warm but still clear, and hopefully will get a little more detailed after burn in.  The same with a treble - need more burn in to make a final assessment.  Decent soundstage too!

 

IMHO, these just knocked down KC06A due to a similar sound signature with more overall enhancements, better soundstage, and sexier design, though KC06A are great when using laying down on a pillow ;) 

 

I can say with certainty, T1E is not a hype!

post #6124 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post


Holly shiit!!!  Only 45 min of burn in and it already sounds great!  The sub-bass texture is sizzling and mid-bass punch is slamming!  Bass is not overpowering, very nice separation from upper mids/treble.  I bit v-shaped, nicely balanced with enhanced controlled bass; upper mids are smooth and warm but still clear, and hopefully will get a little more detailed after burn in.  The same with a treble - need more burn in to make a final assessment.  Decent soundstage too!

IMHO, these just knocked down KC06A due to a similar sound signature with more overall enhancements, better soundstage, and sexier design, though KC06A are great when using laying down on a pillow wink.gif 

I can say with certainty, T1E is not a hype!

+ cant wait for my purple jet pack to arrive ...hype on

post #6125 of 28658
Can't wait for my clear jetpack to comeūüėĀ
post #6126 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


+ cant wait for my purple jet pack to arrive ...hype on

 

Good call Wokei, purple is the way to go :beerchug: 

post #6127 of 28658

What eartips are you guys using with your T1-E and do you ear them over ear or not? The seal feels a bit weird for me, as if they aren't really in my ear. Using them with my phone or laptop only (no EQ) they aren't that bassy, but I think that's because of the source?

post #6128 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Good call Wokei, purple is the way to go beerchug.gif  



Will be a month time...lol
Edited by Wokei - 8/19/14 at 1:56am
post #6129 of 28658

LOL!

post #6130 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyesskirt View Post

What eartips are you guys using with your T1-E and do you ear them over ear or not? The seal feels a bit weird for me, as if they aren't really in my ear. Using them with my phone or laptop only (no EQ) they aren't that bassy, but I think that's because of the source?

Used them with dual flange tips since the day I got them and the seal wasn't good at all. Switched to olive shaped tips and now the seal is so good that I find the bass almost overwhelming. The olive shaped tips are narrow bored so the treble gets cut a bit. I wear them under ear.
post #6131 of 28658

Penonaudio FTW...tomorrow ill get my Havi B3 at last.I have to say Penonaudio has the best support and customer service,they are very helpfull,ive send them mail to ask what is happening with my order and they replied very quick.It seems the post office of my country have the package from 12 August but they are a bit slow.I reccomend them regardles if they are cheaper or more expensive from others,there service is awesome.

post #6132 of 28658

Are any of you guys experiencing problems on this site with  Chrome as your browser on Adroid devices after the last Chrome update? 

 

I'm getting message to log in all the time and when I try to do so it's not working. Also a lot of times when I try to post the post don't get added and just disapear and I get the massage to log in to post, it's really annyoing.

 

I get this on both my HTC One M7 and Nexus 7 (grouper), both devices run on CM 11 rom.

post #6133 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Are any of you guys experiencing problems on this site with  Chrome as your browser on Adroid devices after the last Chrome update? 

I'm getting message to log in all the time and when I try to do so it's not working. Also a lot of times when I try to post the post don't get added and just disapear and I get the massage to log in to post, it's really annyoing.

I get this on both my HTC One M7 and Nexus 7 (grouper), both devices run on CM 11 rom.

Me dont have your problem ...but me headfi with me iPad ...since a month + ago ...page dont load up completely and pics will never load ..so all I see is Questions Marks ....but on all me regular sites that i go everyday ..its Wokei ...
post #6134 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


Me dont have your problem ...but me headfi with me iPad ...since a month + ago ...page dont load up completely and pics will never load ..so all I see is Questions Marks ....but on all me regular sites that i go everyday ..its Wokei ...

As long as it's Wokei all should be fine :biggrin:

post #6135 of 28658
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

As long as it's Wokei all should be fine biggrin.gif

But it sucks if you need to log in again n again ....hope it goes away soon ...lol

Cheers mate ..wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)