Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 322

post #4816 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Oh oh , I think all the bro's with a female partner will get into an argument sooner or later concerning headfi😃..

So you a lone rider?in ur coupe? wink.gif
post #4817 of 9640
Nice hope you enjoy them brotha😃....and burn them in full blast with edm😊
post #4818 of 9640
Nope still married😁
post #4819 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I raved about the penonaudio iem as well I think they are the best gift ever 😃

So not good to keep ourselves?.....
post #4820 of 9640
The are naturally beautiful sounding iem 😊, recommend 200hrs burn in minium from penonaudio 😊
post #4821 of 9640
I have 13hrs on mine and using a wider bore tips help in everything also that burn intakes the mid bass😊
post #4822 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Well it's official, I'm a head fi addict.

I just got into a argument with my fiance, and for the first time, head fi was a part of the argument...

@WokeiI'm feeling your pain brother. I'm gna have to start using the toilet more often (and bring the cell phone with me😉)

Me feel ur pain ...me pain is well documented here ...LOL.

Me advise....never argue with the other half ...like me case ...she took away me FIio X3 for her own personal use ...now me use Sansa Zip Clip ...me bought this especially for her and mind you ..PINK color but she did not take the bait ...she said no dice ....now me stuck with a pink Zip Clip.

About the toilet things ..u gotta play smart and time yourself ...she will find out sooner or later .



I dont know about others but me rooting for you ...we be in the same boat...lol

post #4823 of 9640
@Hisoundfi

A song for you .......Fleetwood Mac ...No Place To Go

Edited by Wokei - 7/18/14 at 11:35pm
post #4824 of 9640
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a Asian iems but I'm conflicted. I was thinking of going for the piston 2s or the Havi pro 2 bass edition. I'm a big bass head listen to mainly EDM such and trance and prog house. I'm open for suggestions, my budget is <60 USD.
post #4825 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFear View Post

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a Asian iems but I'm conflicted. I was thinking of going for the piston 2s or the Havi pro 2 bass edition. I'm a big bass head listen to mainly EDM such and trance and prog house. I'm open for suggestions, my budget is <60 USD.

No offense, but you'd be a fool to go with the Havi B3 pro 2, since even for a bass head, that's one crappily tuned IEM. For your listening needs, the Pistons are a great IEM for EDM, trance, ect. It's a no brainer choice. Solid powerful bass, and the timbre and extension of the treble is above average.
post #4826 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFear View Post

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a Asian iems but I'm conflicted. I was thinking of going for the piston 2s or the Havi pro 2 bass edition. I'm a big bass head listen to mainly EDM such and trance and prog house. I'm open for suggestions, my budget is <60 USD.

 

Donscorpio Bass Colour from penon which is = Velodyne VPulse ?

 

http://penonaudio.com/brands/DONSCORPIO%20/DONSCORPIO-Bass-Colour

 

If you buy that from penon (well, actually, if you buy any non accessory product from penon), then you can get the penon iem for $10

 

http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/In-ear-earphone/PENON-IEM%20?sort=p.price&order=ASC

 

===========================================================================

 

This is joker's review of the velodyne vpulse (which i think donscorpio manufactured for velodyne, and they now sold under the bass colour brand/name themselves) http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/velodyne-vpulse/

 

 

Hope this helps :)

post #4827 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceP11 View Post

No offense, but you'd be a fool to go with the Havi B3 pro 2, since even for a bass head, that's one crappily tuned IEM. For your listening needs, the Pistons are a great IEM for EDM, trance, ect. It's a no brainer choice. Solid powerful bass, and the timbre and extension of the treble is above average.
Thanks for the quick reply will go for the pistons! Might just pick up 2 because it would fit my budget. And again thanks for the very quick reply Lance

@KepinCemit thanks for the suggestions they look nice but my budget was 60 under. Will go for the pistons though, Quick reply was also appreciated.
post #4828 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFear View Post

Thanks for the quick reply will go for the pistons! Might just pick up 2 because it would fit my budget. And again thanks for the very quick reply Lance

@KepinCemit thanks for the suggestions they look nice but my budget was 60 under. Will go for the pistons though, Quick reply was also appreciated.

Be sure which version you gonna buy before placing the order....as theres ver1,paper,ver2,iF award etc . Just.......
Im gonna crank my pistons soon :-)
post #4829 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFear View Post


Thanks for the quick reply will go for the pistons! Might just pick up 2 because it would fit my budget. And again thanks for the very quick reply Lance

@KepinCemit thanks for the suggestions they look nice but my budget was 60 under. Will go for the pistons though, Quick reply was also appreciated.


The Bass Colour is only $35, the Pistons v2 is $30, both available on Penon :D

 

 

PS:

I'm not in anyway affiliated with penon, just sharing the info.

Bought my Re-400 there, service is good, would buy again from them when/if they have something I like.

 

PPS:

If you decided to go for the pistons, just make sure you are buying from a reputable seller, heard there are tons of pistons counterfeits out there.

 

 

Enjoy your new toy :D

post #4830 of 9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

Be sure which version you gonna buy before placing the order....as theres ver1,paper,ver2,iF award etc . Just.......
Im gonna crank my pistons soon :-)
Yeah gonna buy em from penonaudio so I know they're legit :P
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)