Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 314

post #4696 of 8614
Anyone that can recommend a good agent for Taobao shopping/shipping to the USA?
Feel free to PM.
post #4697 of 8614
I got the cogoo t02 in today. It's pretty sweet. Very nice ergonomic housing design, very nice quality plug and cable. I had to use a different tip from my extras. The thing is a cinch cable away from being just about prefect ergonomics. I cinched them with a shirt clip. Sound is pretty balanced with a slight v signature. It extends well on both ends. The sound competes with things in the 30-75 dollar range. Only drawback is a somewhat narrow sound stage. These are a fantastic deal for the $7 usd I paid including shipping. These will be a great pair of beaters for exercise.
post #4698 of 8614
I got the Phillips she3590 in today. It's ridiculous how good this thing sounds. Awesome bass and clear mids with spot on (not to hot) treble. Tips are soft silicone and it's pretty easy to get a seal. Soundstage is pretty big. Only drawback so far is that the single dynamic get grainy and smear the sound when there's a lot of sounds coming through at the same time.

But seriously, it's ridiculously good sounding, and competes in sq with things up to the $100+ range. Still, the build quality is on par with most $10-$25 sets of iems, with a somewhat flimsy cable, no cable cinch, and a straight plug.
post #4699 of 8614
Yeah that's the thing with the SHE3590, it's not fast enough to keep up with fast music/fast passages. Blurs and grains. This is what separates it from true giant killers.
post #4700 of 8614
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahahย View Post

Anyone that can recommend a good agent for Taobao shopping/shipping to the USA?
Feel free to PM.

mistertao.com or engtaobao.com

post #4701 of 8614
Me get earwax...

Earwax cable good, earwax accessories good. Earwax sound is good.

The earmax er80 is a replica of an ie80.

It's got a nice build, cool accessories, and the sound is pretty good.

The er80 has lots of bass that is decent. I tried to adjust the bass on these only to find out that the bass adjustment knob is minimal. It goes from bassy to super bassy.

With the right tip that's seals good the sound is enjoyable with plenty of bass, slightly recessed mids, decent treble and nice top end sparkle.

Ie80? No Way!

Solid 25 dollar iems? Worthy of their price tag? Absolutely.

Head fi over and out
Edited by Hisoundfi - 7/15/14 at 9:39am
post #4702 of 8614
Just got the ttpod t1E in purple and the box is tinny and the iem looks so sexy๐Ÿ˜‰... Sound is slightly more textures in the bass and soundstage seems bigger, details a bit more treble a bit more ..but this is going off by memory ๐Ÿ˜–., cable build looks better and thicker ๐Ÿ˜Š
post #4703 of 8614
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

Just got the ttpod t1E in purple and the box is tinny and the iem looks so sexy๐Ÿ˜‰... Sound is slightly more textures in the bass and soundstage seems bigger, details a bit more treble a bit more ..but this is going off by memory ๐Ÿ˜–., cable build looks better and thicker ๐Ÿ˜Š
Plug them suckers into a high powered or amplified device and share impressions. The world needs to know lol.
post #4704 of 8614
Dx90 is high powered ๐Ÿ˜... Using it now ,but on low gain, I can't compare to the original version because I don't have them anymore , all I can say these sound very textured not highly transparent,so so midrange clarity is great, treble extension has sparkle,soundstage is wide and deep,maybe not the biggest ๐Ÿ˜–... But very close,using the stock white tips and this is my first impression for now, I'll be enjoying this for now because I'm loving the bass ๐Ÿ˜Š. Will burn in for 100 and give more Impressions soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
post #4705 of 8614
I'm hearing some amazing bass details right now , switch to medium gain but volume didn't get louder but details definitely did๐Ÿ˜Š
post #4706 of 8614
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

Dx90 is high powered ๐Ÿ˜... Using it now ,but on low gain, I can't compare to the original version because I don't have them anymore , all I can say these sound very textured not highly transparent,so so midrange clarity is great, treble extension has sparkle,soundstage is wide and deep,maybe not the biggest ๐Ÿ˜–... But very close,using the stock white tips and this is my first impression for now, I'll be enjoying this for now because I'm loving the bass ๐Ÿ˜Š. Will burn in for 100 and give more Impressions soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
High gain will make them sound even better๐Ÿ˜ƒ
post #4707 of 8614
You are right ๐Ÿ˜‰... Got more tighter in bass response and treble extension got foward will mids are still clear๐Ÿ˜„
post #4708 of 8614
Soundstage is better on low gain๐Ÿ˜Š
post #4709 of 8614
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazardย View Post

mistertao.com or engtaobao.com

I'm trying to buy some vsd3s's from there, is it the tip listed sellers that are legit?
post #4710 of 8614

Hello!
Mi brother is travelling to Shanghai, China this week and I asked him to buy a portable headphone amp/DAC for me. Do you know any place where he can buy a good one for less than 200USD? I' using a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohms, ย and was thinking about the Fiio e18 specially, so if you know any other model that you consider a better option and the place where he can buy it, I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)