Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 288

post #4306 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemotta View Post
 

They are fakes.............This is what you want and what I bought from Amazon

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 If Commemorative Limited Edition Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic

Umm, not really. There's still the 2.0 version which is different from the Commemorative LE and definitely NOT EVERYONE who's selling it is selling fakes. I don't know if this particular seller is selling the genuine 2.0 version though.. Would be an incredible deal for $6.5

post #4307 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
 

Umm, not really. There's still the 2.0 version which is different from the Commemorative LE and definitely NOT EVERYONE who's selling it is selling fakes. I don't know if this particular seller is selling the genuine 2.0 version though.. Would be an incredible deal for $6.5


They're probably fakes. I've been seeing some videos of real vs. fake comparisons, and all the signs are there. Specially because the ones at aliexpress don't have the cardbox around the headphone case.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted :D

post #4308 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krait View Post
 


They're probably fakes. I've been seeing some videos of real vs. fake comparisons, and all the signs are there. Specially because the ones at aliexpress don't have the cardbox around the headphone case.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted :D

Exactly, that's why I bought from Amazon.  ( I usually don't buy my iem's from Amazon)  Put that $6.50 towards the real deal.  IMO

post #4309 of 11538
Penonaudio, or Bigbargainonlone (eBay)

Same seller

Buy your iems from him. It's no hassle, great service, and guaranteed authentic.

You can't go wrong with Penonaudio
post #4310 of 11538

At this price, they absolutely have to be fakes.

post #4311 of 11538

Hey guys,

     The Pistons 1.0 review is up! Well, I thought I'd keep it brief, but I guess that was a little too blunt, now, wasn't it? :p Anyway, since I've got nothing else to do, I decided to go forward and link you guys to the review. Here's the link below:

http://thatbeatsguy.blogspot.com/2014/07/xiaomi-pistons-10-legends-prequel.html

 

     Also, thank you guys so much for helping me out in my audio journey thus far. You've all helped me learn of a lot of new things in the audiophile world, especially the world of Chinese-made headphones and IEMs. So yeah, this is a little tribute to all of you guys!

 

     I hope you like my review!

post #4312 of 11538
Hi, I live in china and speak chinese. I recently boughta pair each of the gold v2 pistons and older steel ones on taobao for about 6 and 7 USD each. I contacted the seller and he said they were a loss leader for getting noticed and building reputation. my chinese friend in IT thinks they're maybe overstock or something. to me they sound better than my JVC HA~500S so if they're fake you'll have to be more knowledgeable than me to be 100% sure. At this price, I think most will be fake and I got lucky. the real v2s are only 99rmb, so if you're paying international shipping it's hardly worth going cheaper and taking a chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krait View Post

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-2014-New-Top-Quality-Earphone-Headphones-Headset-For-Xiaomi-Piston-with-Remote-Mic-For-Samsung/1867073608.html


4.85€ with free shipping, 2 days left. Shall I risk it? According to the OP, these are one of his favourites.
post #4313 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemotta View Post

Exactly, that's why I bought from Amazon.  ( I usually don't buy my iem's from Amazon)  Put that $6.50 towards the real deal.  IMO

I got mine straight from the Xiaomi website.
post #4314 of 11538
I ordered the Narmoo s1 yesterday on their 4'the of July sale.

Should be interesting to sw how they stuck up against all the Asian heroes, I remember someone asking a while ago.....
post #4315 of 11538
Just ordered the ttpod t1E and the dasetn mc5 special quantity ear buds 😊... If you sign up on dasetn.com and place a order for the mc5 you can get then for $10 versus $20 which it will be after the 2000pcs sell... And can't wait for the ttpod😎... Got them in the sexy purple from penonaudio 😋😍 the ttpod is supposed to have better efficiency and better low end response plus better resolution and bigger soundstage 😃... So its gonna be awesome and mostly better then the tenore 😎
post #4316 of 11538
So just read it uses biocelloluse drivers instead of synthetic nano material in the t1 original, that's why it will have better textures and response for sure 😃
post #4317 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Just ordered the ttpod t1E and the dasetn mc5 special quantity ear buds 😊... If you sign up on dasetn.com and place a order for the mc5 you can get then for $10 versus $20 which it will be after the 2000pcs sell... And can't wait for the ttpod😎... Got them in the sexy purple from penonaudio 😋😍 the ttpod is supposed to have better efficiency and better low end response plus better resolution and bigger soundstage 😃... So its gonna be awesome and mostly better then the tenore 😎

ordered the purple t1 e last week. hope to receive it this monday. suuper sexyy

post #4318 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

So just read it uses biocelloluse drivers instead of synthetic nano material in the t1 original, that's why it will have better textures and response for sure 😃

Now the word B-C mesmerizes me.wink.gif
post #4319 of 11538
One of us one of us 😁
post #4320 of 11538
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Just ordered the ttpod t1E and the dasetn mc5 special quantity ear buds 😊... If you sign up on dasetn.com and place a order for the mc5 you can get then for $10 versus $20 which it will be after the 2000pcs sell... And can't wait for the ttpod😎... Got them in the sexy purple from penonaudio 😋😍 the ttpod is supposed to have better efficiency and better low end response plus better resolution and bigger soundstage 😃... So its gonna be awesome and mostly better then the tenore 😎


Why would they be "mostly better" than the Tenore? Aside from the potential variances in Tenore I thought the old Ttpod was inferior and this one one is only $10 more. Might be right there but not convinced in it being above any of "big three" HAVI/OSTRY/Good Tenore just yet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)