Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 278

post #4156 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

yes yes me get it.....ohhhhhhhhhh me like those 2handy strawberries! Me want those.biggrin.gif

Me like earwax very much ...unfortunately me have mostly budget stuffs ....me likey KZ ....cannot compare sound against some favs around here like HAVI or Ostry Bird ...hope you like them when your Earwax arrives..me no give you the girl or the strawberries......they are mine ...me watchin u very closely now

post #4157 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

but me only AM....me no disturb you,PM..tongue.gif

Oh btw, me have wii,you have mii?
....me no understand ...xplain ?
post #4158 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Comfort level ...meh ....but It has radio ...supports Spotify ....needs to extend the antenna though ....cool.gif

ok me thx buddy......me want impressions of earWax pls post it me get it......tongue.gif
post #4159 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Me like earwax very much ...unfortunately me have mostly budget stuffs ....me likey KZ ....cannot compare sound against some favs around here like HAVI or Ostry Bird ...hope you like them when your Earwax arrives..me no give you the girl or the strawberries......they are mine ...me watchin u very closely now

You are too good wokei! Me no strawberries? Then me no earWax! Me no scared u watching!
post #4160 of 8205
^ this is getting annoying 😞
post #4161 of 8205
Me kinda enjoy it. Me like Wokei. Me like headphones. Me like to look at Wokei waiting for earwax.
post #4162 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

ok me thx buddy......me want impressions of earWax pls post it me get it......tongue.gif

Earwax ...build quality badass ...no memory kink ...me have the silver cable ....detachable ...lotsa accesoories ....also comes with the small screwy thing to adjust the bass level ...me photography not as good as me pic ..for better pic ..go the link me provided ..me think 2 page back from the sellet top global ..where me bought it



Bass ...me like bcuz it is punchy controlled and the texture .........I adjust it to min level cuz me like it that way ..at maximum level ...bit too much for me ....

Details and separation among the best among me stuffs .....of cuz me current fav now is TINGO TG-38S which imho ..does everything better...earbud if u want to know.

Me would take me Tingo and Earwax if given two choices if me were to chooose from me gears to live in deserted island ..of cuz with me strawberry girl with me .

Sorry man ...me no have skillz in describing sound ...me juz enjoy lookin for cheap budget gears and LISTENING TO ME MUZIK is me main thang ....
post #4163 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

^ this is getting annoying 😞

Sorey u no likey ...me go

The stage is yours ..tell us about yr new stuffs ....ahem

Me gong to put on me earwax and do some errands ...you boys that do get earwax ...do update with some impressions ...off to Wokeiland ...ceeya


Edited by Wokei - 6/28/14 at 8:17pm
post #4164 of 8205

Earwax cable looks better than Senns IE80 :tongue_smile:

Wokei what`s have you done with the metal near the end of the cable, have u broken it?

 

One Russian man didn`t liked then:

"good grade and mediocre uninteresting sound (listen on the player Cowon) useful to me only a clothespin and a set of earplugs" :deadhorse:

 

--

 

Found some cheap Havi B3 on aliexpress with free shipping

Just don`t know yet if they are the Pro 1 or Pro 2.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-Professional-Top-Quality-HAVI-B3-for-MP3-Player-music-in-ear-Earphone-Noise-Cancelling/1112149_1791770374.html


Edited by altrunox - 6/28/14 at 8:23pm
post #4165 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

Earwax cable looks better than Senns IE80 :tongue_smile:

Wokei what`s have you done with the metal near the end of the cable, have u broken it?

 

Found some cheap Havi B3 on aliexpress with free shipping

Just don`t know yet if they are the Pro 1 or Pro 2.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-Professional-Top-Quality-HAVI-B3-for-MP3-Player-music-in-ear-Earphone-Noise-Cancelling/1112149_1791770374.html


According to the pictures, it's Pro 1 - the red sticker on the box:

post #4166 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post


According to the pictures, it's Pro 1 - the red sticker on the box:


im sorry the red stripe around the box(lid) or the red havi logo?
Edited by Shawn71 - 6/28/14 at 8:41pm
post #4167 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


im sorry the red stripe around the box(lid) or the red havi logo?


The red circle on the right side of the lid

post #4168 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Earwax ...build quality badass ...no memory kink ...me have the silver cable ....detachable ...lotsa accesoories ....also comes with the small screwy thing to adjust the bass level ...me photography not as good as me pic ..for better pic ..go the link me provided ..me think 2 page back from the sellet top global ..where me bought it



Bass ...me like bcuz it is punchy controlled and the texture .........I adjust it to min level cuz me like it that way ..at maximum level ...bit too much for me ....

Details and separation among the best among me stuffs .....of cuz me current fav now is TINGO TG-38S which imho ..does everything better...earbud if u want to know.

Me would take me Tingo and Earwax if given two choices if me were to chooose from me gears to live in deserted island ..of cuz with me strawberry girl with me .


Sorry man ...me no have skillz in describing sound ...me juz enjoy lookin for cheap budget gears and LISTENING TO ME MUZIK is me main thang ....

WoW wokei! Nice picture and brief review. Thanks much....language is not a barrier for music,so i can understand what you are trying to express.smily_headphones1.gif
Me want earWax! Chug! Chug!Chug!
post #4169 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post

Earwax cable looks better than Senns IE80 tongue_smile.gif
Wokei what`s have you done with the metal near the end of the cable, have u broken it?

One Russian man didn`t liked then:
"good grade and mediocre uninteresting sound (listen on the player Cowon) useful to me only a clothespin and a set of earplugs" deadhorse.gif

--

Found some cheap Havi B3 on aliexpress with free shipping
Just don`t know yet if they are the Pro 1 or Pro 2.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-Shipping-Professional-Top-Quality-HAVI-B3-for-MP3-Player-music-in-ear-Earphone-Noise-Cancelling/1112149_1791770374.html

Nuthin broken ......me careless ..me forgetful ...used to just pull the plug out from the wire ...so I just put ...to protect me investment ...LOL

1) see thru tubing
2) heat shrink tubing

With this ..it always remind me to unplug from the safe zone area ....also give additional protection to cable plug , middle part ...damm me cant remember what it called and also the chin slider ...also many iem have boring color .......me need some colour. Heat shrink tubing me likey ..see pic



post #4170 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 


According to the pictures, it's Pro 1 - the red sticker on the box:

Wow, those Havi's look intimidating! Good looks.....and that's just the box!  :tongue_smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)