Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 274

post #4096 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Got my Vivo Xplay 3S with XE-800's today. First impression..... WHOA

 

Even the phone speakers sound spectacular.


How about XE-800 by itself?  I have been told by someone they will go on sale as stand alone for about $125... kind of high....

post #4097 of 8067
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
 


How about XE-800 by itself?  I have been told by someone they will go on sale as stand alone for about $125... kind of high....

On the contrary, if you go by GR07 MKII pricing, it's a steal if you grab one on taobao for under $100. Mine were $63 extra, $599 for the phone itself, shipped via DHL Express free within 3 days.


Edited by bhazard - 6/27/14 at 8:58pm
post #4098 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

Got my Vivo Xplay 3S with XE-800's today. First impression..... WHOA. Even the phone speakers sound spectacular.

The XE-800 is an improved GR07 MKII. In a way I think it sounds better. Still early though. It looks sexy as hell, and the movable nozzle is very convenient and comfortable.

A Chinese review I found feels the same way:

http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-11158501-1-1.html

"XE800 is VSONIC work, and there have been anecdotal biography XE800 is an improved version of the GR07's. Hand wood GR07MK1, MK2, CLASSIC ......, it can not compare it. And I listened to a nostalgic version R02 contrast six months, the feeling is still relatively high similarity of style. Let's call it GR07 MK4"

Easily the best phone/iem combo I've heard, ever. Need to test the Havi on it later. 

whats the ohm stated in the box? 1300? wink.gif

http://liaow.com/vivo-xe800.php
post #4099 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


whats the ohm stated in the box? 1300? wink.gif

http://liaow.com/vivo-xe800.php

 

HA! Good luck driving those. They should be called resistors, not IEMs. xD

post #4100 of 8067
Waiting on...

Cogoo t02
Ivery is-1
Ivery is-4
Ostrykc06a
vsonic vsd3s
Sidy hk2

Just when I thought I was done with budget iems for a while...

Damn you head fi, damn you...
post #4101 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Waiting on...

Cogoo t02
Ivery is-1
Ivery is-4
Ostrykc06a
vsonic vsd3s
Sidy hk2

Just when I thought I was done with budget iems for a while...

Damn you head fi, damn you...

Nevermind, read it wrong....................

post #4102 of 8067
Now I'm looking at the earmax ie80 which has a huge discount on them on aliexpress.

Someone, please tell me something bad about them so I don't buy them lol.
post #4103 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Now I'm looking at the earmax ie80 which has a huge discount on them on aliexpress.

Someone, please tell me something bad about them so I don't buy them lol.

Nope ...nuthin bad to say about them .....moving on ...
post #4104 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Nope ...nuthin bad to say about them .....moving on ...
You have them?

Impressions?

Thanks in advance
post #4105 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

You have them?

Impressions?

Thanks in advance

This Earwax is one of me fav ....sorry me no have havi or tenore to compare with ....the bass is very tight controlled ..me like the bass texture . ...also adjustable bass level with the small screwy tip given together with loads of tips ...( lots ) . Details and separation is real good with pretty wide soundstage ...but since Me Tingo TG-38s came ...it has become me No1 as imho ..it do everything better ..but its earbud .

Cheers...
post #4106 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Now I'm looking at the earmax ie80 which has a huge discount on them on aliexpress.

Someone, please tell me something bad about them so I don't buy them lol.

From wich seller are u looking to buy?

post #4107 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post

From wich seller are u looking to buy?
Yele trading Shanghai

Item has 100% positive feedback for their er80
post #4108 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Yele trading Shanghai

Item has 100% positive feedback for their er80

I got me Earwax from here ..silver cable version http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Earmax-ER80-IE80-In-Ear-Headphones-earphones-good-quality-High-Fidelity-HIFI-Earphones-headsets-Free-shipping/1533783925.html

FYI..happy with the seller...me think a little bit cheaper and free shipping
Edited by Wokei - 6/28/14 at 6:02am
post #4109 of 8067
Is there variance with the earmax er80 depending on who is selling them?
post #4110 of 8067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Is there variance with the earmax er80 depending on who is selling them?

Yup ..me think so from Yele Trading with shipping charges.

choose Red : Earmax Earphones Unit + SE wire cable = 24.4
choose white: Earmax Earphones Unit + Earmax silver-plated wire cable = 27.7
choose Blue: Earmax Earphones Unit + SE wire cable+Earmax silver-plated wire cable = 32.7

Whereas from Top Global ..only the silver cable at USD27.44 free shipping

Hope this helps...Hisoundfi....
Edited by Wokei - 6/28/14 at 6:13am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)