or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 249

post #3721 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2muchstuff View Post

My BigBarginOnline order arrived today.
New toys:
Vsonic GR07 Classic Silver
Vsonic VSD1 LE
Dunu C-60 II 

Quick first impressions -

Loving the GR07 Classic.
Not sure about the VSD1 LE,  SQ and fit.
Surprised by the Dunu C-60 II.  I like using clip ons. I have Koss KSC 75, KSC 35 & Yuin G1.  These "two dynamic drivers earphones" made a good first impression.

The Havi B3 Pro 1 are still holding their own and the HiFiMan RE 400 are still hit (sometimes big time) and miss.

For a guy that did not like IEMs all of a sudden I am in deep.

Now some run time, then more listening and all are going on a trip with me.

Thanks,
R

PS: Vsonic GR07 Bass and free Vsonic UU2 are on the way.
You're going to love the gr07 BE.
post #3722 of 33349

Hi all, i've been browsing Head-Fi daily for quite some time now, and made a few purchases based on the recommendation. Due to my easy access to Taobao, i've been keeping tab on this thread closely. Also, Vsonic VSD3/3s seems to be available for pre-order.

post #3723 of 33349
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple07 View Post
 

Hi all, i've been browsing Head-Fi daily for quite some time now, and made a few purchases based on the recommendation. Due to my easy access to Taobao, i've been keeping tab on this thread closely. Also, Vsonic VSD3/3s seems to be available for pre-order.

Awesome. Keep us informed, as Taobao is a lot harder to navigate for us overseas.

post #3724 of 33349
post #3725 of 33349

This thread is killing my economy..First i ordered the piston 2.0, then the havi b3 ( glad i did, it is amazing! ) Now i got the vsd1s on the way from penon.. They have loads of stuff i want to try!

post #3726 of 33349
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan View Post
 

This thread is killing my economy..First i ordered the piston 2.0, then the havi b3 ( glad i did, it is amazing! ) Now i got the vsd1s on the way from penon.. They have loads of stuff i want to try!

No kidding. Sorry about your wallet, my wallet, and everyone elses. lol

 

The allure of unique, high quality, high value equipment is enticing. Now I'm interested in the Vivo Xplay 3S and XE800, upcoming Vsonics, and who knows what else.

 

I will also have two sets of Dunu DN-2000s up for sale soon, already have one in the classifieds.

post #3727 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

 

I will also have two sets of Dunu DN-2000s up for sale soon, already have one in the classifieds.

Why are you selling?  Don't like them as much as Havi?

post #3728 of 33349
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Why are you selling?  Don't like them as much as Havi?

They are awesome, but unnecessary for me. The treble can be a bit too much for me at times. I'd rather give someone a good deal on them who would enjoy them more.

post #3729 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

No kidding. Sorry about your wallet, my wallet, and everyone elses. lol

 

The allure of unique, high quality, high value equipment is enticing. Now I'm interested in the Vivo Xplay 3S and XE800, upcoming Vsonics, and who knows what else.

 

I will also have two sets of Dunu DN-2000s up for sale soon, already have one in the classifieds.

 

I'll take a blame for bringing those up lol!!!

 

Btw, I have been told XE800 is not for sale as standalone headphones yet, they are included as a free accessory when you buy Xplay 3S phone.  So, whenever you are looking on aliexpress or taobao or other sites, XE800 for sale are from users who got the phone and selling headphone accessory separately.  But XE800 should be available as standalone purchase soon, price TBD.  Curious if they are going to outdo Xiaomi packaging.

post #3730 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple07 View Post
 

Don't think i can post pictures yet, but i hope i can post this link =)

Enjoy

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.CWncqv&id=39231181249&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&pm_id=

 

I hope they sound as good as they look :)  For $41, that's very impressive considering replacement cables with MMCX connectors cost half that much.

 

post #3731 of 33349
The VSD3S is so sexy. Someone, 100% positive feedback, is selling them for $70 on ebay.
post #3732 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain III View Post

The VSD3S is so sexy. Someone, 100% positive feedback, is selling them for $70 on ebay.


LMUE announced that the VSD3/VSD3S/VSD5 pricing has been finalised:

VSD3S/VSD3 Black: SGD 56

VSD3S/VSD3 Red, Blue, Purple: SGD 68

VSD5 Purple and Pink: SGD86

post #3733 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by knives View Post
 


LMUE announced that the VSD3/VSD3S/VSD5 pricing has been finalised:

VSD3S/VSD3 Black: SGD 56

VSD3S/VSD3 Red, Blue, Purple: SGD 68

VSD5 Purple and Pink: SGD86


How about the official spec and differences between these models?

post #3734 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
 


How about the official spec and differences between these models?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/vsonic-are-working-on-two-shure-like-iems/645#post_10620016

 

Quote:
 Both VSD3/VSD3S have a Westone 4Rish soundsignature with the VSD3S having a more balanced sound while the VSD3 has a more enhanced bass.

VSD5 will be tuned to be similiar to the Sony EX1000.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/669510/vsonic-are-working-on-two-shure-like-iems/645#post_10621616

Quote:
 

They also list the specs in English in the VSD3S manual:

 

 - Driver Unit: The composite diaphragm CCAW efficient moving coil drive unit

 - Rated Impedance: 40(ohm) at 1KHz +- 10%

 - Sensitivity: > 108dB/mW (at 500Hz 1mW 20(micro) pa)

 - Frequency response: 5Hz - 31.5KHz

 - Distortion: < 1% (at 94dB 20(micro) pa)

 - Channel balance: <1.5dB at 500Hz (< 2bD at 10Hz - 1250Hz)

 - Rated power: 10mW

 - Maximum Input Power: 30mW

 - Plug: 3.5mm dual-channel plug

 - Cable: 1.3m TPU cable, OFC wires

post #3735 of 33349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple07 View Post

Don't think i can post pictures yet, but i hope i can post this link =)
Enjoy
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.CWncqv&id=39231181249&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&pm_id=

Don't do this to me!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)