I found this PAA-1 Pro very bad sounding, I much prefer my PK3. My2cents
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDunutagged by shisnitty, 2/2/16
- productDUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphonetagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productHavi B3 Pro 1tagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productSomic E-95 v2010 Real 5.1 Surround Headsettagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productSomic EFi82MTtagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productSomic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black)tagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productSomic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489tagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productSOMIC MM163 8Hz-30KHz Professional Studio Monitor Stereo Headphones with CCAW Voice Coiltagged by joe, 8/5/14
- productTakstar Pro 80tagged by joe, 8/5/14More
- productXiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301tagged by joe, 8/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... Last post on 12/9/16 at 3:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? Last post on 7/26/16 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs that are way low priced for it's sonic quality Last post on 7/1/15 at 1:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Is it possible to get imaging, clarity, and realistic sound like the HE-6 with iems? If so,... Last post on 5/4/14 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 25
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure I mentioned these already, but these "Evoke" in ears are great as well. Not sure which company makes them, but they are similar to the KZ-A1 in bass quantity and signature. $17
those look great. Will try, thanks.
Why not order from. www.Ibuygou.com which sell cheaper and genuine Xiaomi?
Use this link for the official updated Xiaomi. Aside from ordering from Xiaomi themselves, very few sellers seem to be legit.
You are taking a risk of getting the older version or a fake if you don't. I ended up with a fake the first time.
There are several sites which have a goog reputation for selling genuine Xiaomi phones, I'm not sure if they all have the Pistons, but I pretty certain that they won't ruin their clean Xiaomi-reputation by selling fake Xiaomi stuff. Reliable Xiaomi stores include ibuygov, pandawill, buyincoins, spemall, fulcrumall, merimobiles, geekbuying, there are sure others also. Could it be an idea to update first post with an warning about fake Xiaomi stuff? Also include 2nd edition Pistion.
As far as I can tell, these cables will allow you to plug an IEM/with Mic into an old laptop that has separate audio-out and mic-in ports, am I correct? Can't think of any other use.
Got the ISK 580 (semi open 50mm) and ISK SEM6 (IEM)
ISK makes some good sounding stuff. I prefer the 580 to my Superlux HD681 EVO by quite a bit. The SEM6 has some nice bass to it and seems clear, but I need to test it a lot more to see if it really is.
The Milano M3 is another nice little On Ear for ~$30. It is better than the MH539.
Great bass for an On-Ear. Highs seem slightly pronounced to enhance clarity. Vocals seem to be neutral. Looks pretty cool. Stays nice and clear on both rock and EDM. Decent soundstage and imaging. Liking them.
Actually, these sound very impressive with the volume cranked. Nice and punchy bass, as mentioned in the description:
Thinking of picking these up.
Would you classify it as a basshead clarity - phone?
BTW was browsing the KZ Official Taobao site and saw the KZ-RX. $12 USD before shipping.
You every try this one?
I expected that to be the case, but I don't really get on with IEMs all that well - I find earbuds to be far more comfortable. In any case, I'm not really fussed about looks and I've been pretty happy with some cheap AKG K314p (which appear to be rated far lower than the Yuin), so I suppose I'm not particularly demanding.
Those Lyra look good, though. Thanks for the tip - I'll chase it up.
Woa! the K314 !! still have mine 312p (the non volume control version). great buds ! only had the Pk1 from Yuin, and yes, they're light years away better, but so is the price. but build quality is much better on the AKG. same cable though.
Yep, the Milano M3 is another basshead clarity headphone. Just my type.
The new KZ-RX (there is an older version too), is on order for me.
"Chinese quality" is a misnomer. Some very high quality items are made in China and never sold in the US, because places like Walmart aim for bottom of the barrel quality to maximize profit.
Somic headphones are normally very good. It is made of plastic, but it feels and looks nice. I have many Somic headphones, and none of them have broken.
Is this the updated one?
It's based from company to company. Japan was known for shoddy stuff before becoming a powerhouse in the 80's - 90's (?).
China is changing and they are starting to think long term and release some quality stuff. Just don't get sucked into price alone.
- Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 23 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 1 minute ago
- › The right speaker on my Audioengine A2s is making a resonant sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 (Current version) Excellent condition 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 3 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 3 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear