or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 130

post #1936 of 28406

Wow so many models and manufacturers! It's so great to see bang for your buck products these days...finally!

 

I really want to try some of these models as I basically sold off all my headphones/earphones. Want to build

up a new collection :) 

 

What are the best value, sound, performance for IEMs and Headphones according to the community? We

should start a poll so that people can have a better idea as to what they should choose. There are SO

many models WOW. 

post #1937 of 28406
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman711 View Post
 

Wow so many models and manufacturers! It's so great to see bang for your buck products these days...finally!

 

I really want to try some of these models as I basically sold off all my headphones/earphones. Want to build

up a new collection :) 

 

What are the best value, sound, performance for IEMs and Headphones according to the community? We

should start a poll so that people can have a better idea as to what they should choose. There are SO

many models WOW. 

Somic mh 415, havi b3pro, don scorpio bass color, pistons.....just read the last 4 pages.

post #1938 of 28406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

I'm surprised you prefer B3 over Pistons for electronic/dnb/dubstep, since Pistons have much more bass.  Are you using EQ on your B3 to increase the bass?

I don't really listen to an actual/real dnb/dubstep thought some of the music has those styles blended in. I prefer faster and neutral bass. Pistons has too much and too slow/wobbly bass for me it's kind of like a subwoofer. I don't know yet what music(which i listen) i would prefer with pistons over B3. Maybe it good for movies and pop, rap music?


Edited by unknwn - 3/13/14 at 12:16pm
post #1939 of 28406

I really want to like the Havis but the fit is a deal breaker for me :/ They are kinda on the big side and my ears are small so I can't get a good fit no matter how much I try. Ah well, back to tip rolling :)

post #1940 of 28406
The perfect iem is the jvc fx850 biggrin.gif
post #1941 of 28406
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The perfect iem is the jvc fx850 biggrin.gif

The perfect iem is the JVC FX850 at an affordable price. lol

post #1942 of 28406
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
 

I really want to like the Havis but the fit is a deal breaker for me :/ They are kinda on the big side and my ears are small so I can't get a good fit no matter how much I try. Ah well, back to tip rolling :)

Try triple flange tips. Those will seal no matter what.

post #1943 of 28406
Thread Starter 

My Don Scorpio Drama and Dolphin just reached NY. Should be delivered within a few days.

post #1944 of 28406
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

My Don Scorpio Drama and Dolphin just reached NY. Should be delivered within a few days.

Yes!

If the Drama is indeed better than the Dolphin please don't let me know wink.gif
Edited by peter123 - 3/13/14 at 2:34pm
post #1945 of 28406

Is Don Scorpio a good brand? I wasn't sure if they had an official site as the one that I found, said "mamba" as their logo

and didn't carry any headphones. 

post #1946 of 28406
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


Yes!

If the Drama is indeed better than the Dolphin please don't let me know wink.gif

UGH, Me either. I gotta get off of this forum while I have a few bux left!

post #1947 of 28406
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman711 View Post
 

Is Don Scorpio a good brand? I wasn't sure if they had an official site as the one that I found, said "mamba" as their logo

and didn't carry any headphones. 

http://sdonscorpio2.skyperson.net/en/aboutus.asp

This site? Their bass colour look to be just rebranded velodyne vpulses so at $35 are pretty great for the price.

post #1948 of 28406
Got the b3proi 😲...much better then the b3proii and very balanced sounding nothing stick out and so open sounding with the best tips on the planet from my jvc fx850 😁...very naice indeed 😎
post #1949 of 28406
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post
 

http://sdonscorpio2.skyperson.net/en/aboutus.asp

This site? Their bass colour look to be just rebranded velodyne vpulses so at $35 are pretty great for the price.

The Bass Colour comes with a nice case too and sounds fantastic. I believe it is the VPulse as well.

 

Their other unfinished site is http://www.s-donscorpio.com

post #1950 of 28406

Oh man.. just 15min ago.. mein dear OVC TC20 crushed :<< I need replacements...

 

http://www.ovc.com.cn/html/tc20/b23.jpg

 

any suggestions? pistons? where I can get legits in EU or from penaudio..?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)