or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 96

post #1426 of 30405
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoanton View Post
 

Ok, I've done some research regarding my last post. www.engtaobao.com is the best for international shipping? Right? 

Not really. They charge $5 in service charges per order minimum. It's cheaper to use mistertao in that case for smaller, cheaper purchases.

post #1427 of 30405

Thank you very much, bhazard!! 

post #1428 of 30405
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

This link is definitely the original pros. This one includes the original description, and they recommend using an amp with them just like before. They now have a marking to distinguish it too. Looks like Havi listened to our feedback.

 

The other link is the newest version, which they call Pro II. I didn't like it.


Has someone compared it to other dual drivers ?

post #1429 of 30405
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

This link is definitely the original pros. This one includes the original description, and they recommend using an amp with them just like before. They now have a marking to distinguish it too. Looks like Havi listened to our feedback.

 

The other link is the newest version, which they call Pro II. I didn't like it.

Whats your opinion on comfort, fit. Im not crazy about the somic. Thanks. And no go on mistertao...they dont allow anything with pro in it?? Wtf??


Edited by suzook - 2/20/14 at 6:51am
post #1430 of 30405
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
 

Whats your opinion on comfort, fit. Im not crazy about the somic. Thanks.

It's more comfortable with a good tip. Average comfort. Not the best, but better than the Somic. That needs a perfect set of tips that fit your ears to feel right. Try many.

post #1431 of 30405
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZo2 View Post
 


Has someone compared it to other dual drivers ?

Depends on which dual dynamic. I find them to be better than my old M200, which is $199.

post #1432 of 30405
So much for using mistertao.com:

Dear Customer,
All products related to keywords "pro" are banned to sell.
Please try to search other products you like. Thank you!

Mistertao team.
post #1433 of 30405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

So much for using mistertao.com:

Dear Customer,
All products related to keywords "pro" are banned to sell.
Please try to search other products you like. Thank you!

Mistertao team.


Did you try copying the whole link into search, it directs to product without searching.

post #1434 of 30405
Thread Starter 

Copy the link and add it to your cart quickly. It'll go in the cart before the keyword filter "bans" it. I got the Pro II from them this way.

 

That, or use a different Taobao agent website if needed.

post #1435 of 30405

Here's the link for mistertao:

 

http://www.mistertao.com/beta/pages/item/36052562138.html

post #1436 of 30405

@bhazard

 

thanks for your answer.

 

Before you've posted that the original B3 pro is back I planned to buy the Vsonic GR07 MK2.

 

bigbargainonline sells that IEM for 125 USD (inkl. shipping cost) this is a lot more, but if the Vsonic is that worth I think I will buy this.

 

Is there a big difference between the B3 Pro and the Vsonic GR07 MK2?

 

I saw that you are a owner of the GR07. A rating woulld be great!

post #1437 of 30405

Note : 

VSONIC GR07 MK2(MKII) Classical Color Version are not the old once with bio cellulose drivers which were praised here a lot. 

 

 

post #1438 of 30405
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZo2 View Post
 

Note : 

VSONIC GR07 MK2(MKII) Classical Color Version are not the old once with bio cellulose drivers which were praised here a lot. 

 

 

 


Good to know. That means that the sound quality of old version was better?

 

In some threads I was reading that the people prefer the mk2 more than the mk1.

So it was my understanding that the mk2 is at least so good like the mk1.

 

Or is there a new MK2 version of an old MK2 with this drivers?

post #1439 of 30405
post #1440 of 30405
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibo View Post
 

@bhazard

 

thanks for your answer.

 

Before you've posted that the original B3 pro is back I planned to buy the Vsonic GR07 MK2.

 

bigbargainonline sells that IEM for 125 USD (inkl. shipping cost) this is a lot more, but if the Vsonic is that worth I think I will buy this.

 

Is there a big difference between the B3 Pro and the Vsonic GR07 MK2?

 

I saw that you are a owner of the GR07. A rating woulld be great!

I don't own the GR07, so I can't comment on it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)