or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 88  

post #1306 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


Looks like half clone of Parrot?

 

I think you are right!  I can see now Zik design lines in there.

post #1307 of 35472

Anyone else get the Astrotec AX-30/AX-35?  Would like to hear more impressions.

post #1308 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post

Anyone else get the Astrotec AX-30/AX-35?  Would like to hear more impressions.

My ax35 arrived in Norway today. Should have them before the weekend smily_headphones1.gif
post #1309 of 35472
Where did everyone order the ax35/ax30?
post #1310 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

Where did everyone order the ax35/ax30?

I got mine from bigbargainonline (aka garbagebinonline wink.gif ) on ebay.
post #1311 of 35472

Hey, thank you for this amazing thread. My third pair of ES800m's died today (too easy to stretch the wires on an accidental pull, is it a flat cable thing?) and I decided it's time to move on. Is there something better or equally good at the same price range? Thanks :D

post #1312 of 35472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersontck View Post
 

Hey, thank you for this amazing thread. My third pair of ES800m's died today (too easy to stretch the wires on an accidental pull, is it a flat cable thing?) and I decided it's time to move on. Is there something better or equally good at the same price range? Thanks :D

Check the OP for some good $20-30 recommendations. The Xiaomi Piston 2.0 is my favorite $20 headphone as of now, and the Somic MH415 is my favorite $30 one.

post #1313 of 35472
Penonaudio.com just got the pistons in for $29.90😎
post #1314 of 35472

I've ordered Somic MH415 and I have few questions. Is it possible to wear them in classic way (not behind the ear)? Do they have any packaging?

post #1315 of 35472
My havi b3 pro has arrived ...will post impression soon 😊
post #1316 of 35472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

My havi b3 pro has arrived ...will post impression soon 😊

If you got it from big bargain on line, its not the pro. Its the newest version 3, which isnt as good. Havi discontinued the pro
Edited by bhazard - 2/13/14 at 9:56am
post #1317 of 35472
Ok but I'll still post impression and mod them if the don't sound to my liking 😊
post #1318 of 35472
How would you say it compare to the b3pro that discontinued 😎
post #1319 of 35472
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorSK View Post
 

I've ordered Somic MH415 and I have few questions. Is it possible to wear them in classic way (not behind the ear)? Do they have any packaging?

There is no case or bag.

You can't wear them in classic way. And cut those plastic pieces pretending to be memory wires.

post #1320 of 35472
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

How would you say it compare to the b3pro that discontinued 😎

More bass, less treble, less clear. The mods should improve it, but it still doesn't really match it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)