Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Cosmic Star Heroine (Kickstarter)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Star Heroine (Kickstarter)

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596638143/cosmic-star-heroine-sci-fi-spy-rpg-for-pc-mac-ps4

Chrono Trigger meets Suikoden meets Phantasy Star, with Sega CD like cutscenes?

DEAR GOD YES.



I plan on pledging $25 before it's over.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/1/13 at 11:31pm
post #2 of 8

Backed this project the second I heard about it. It sounds absolutely incredible. I already have both Penny Arcade games and these guys do good work, so I'm on board for another run.

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
I have yet to play the other games, but this one called to me immediately.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

I have yet to play the other games, but this one called to me immediately.

I really loved my old SNES back in teh day, I played a LOT of the big jRpgs most of them in Japanese. So I can dig 16bit goodness! If it's long I might snag it

 

I really REALLY liked Shadow Run Returns, but it was SO short :/ 

post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I really loved my old SNES back in teh day, I played a LOT of the big jRpgs most of them in Japanese. So I can dig 16bit goodness! If it's long I might snag it

 

I really REALLY liked Shadow Run Returns, but it was SO short :/ 

 

The Dead Man's Switch story was short indeed. But have you ventured into the user created content yet? There's some flipping awesome stuff in there. If you haven't checked it out I'd recommend Jacked-Up or the classic SNES remake as a great starting point.

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

The Dead Man's Switch story was short indeed. But have you ventured into the user created content yet? There's some flipping awesome stuff in there. If you haven't checked it out I'd recommend Jacked-Up or the classic SNES remake as a great starting point.

I'll have to try those, how long was Jacked Up? And I hear the SNES remake wasn't finished. Still I tried the ShadowLand WOrld Mod

 

BUT I will try those! 

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I'll have to try those, how long was Jacked Up? And I hear the SNES remake wasn't finished. Still I tried the ShadowLand WOrld Mod

 

BUT I will try those! 

 

It was only about an hour or two when I played it. But the guy is working on a full campaign and this was just a test run for him. And yes, the SNES remake is still in an alpha/beta version. I'm awaiting the 10-20 hour community stories that will be coming out next year. Gotta give people time to create. Also next year will be the official Berlin story from Harebrained. I sat down with 2 of their team at Gencon and talked about it for a bit, I expect it will be most enjoyable.

post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

It was only about an hour or two when I played it. But the guy is working on a full campaign and this was just a test run for him. And yes, the SNES remake is still in an alpha/beta version. I'm awaiting the 10-20 hour community stories that will be coming out next year. Gotta give people time to create. Also next year will be the official Berlin story from Harebrained. I sat down with 2 of their team at Gencon and talked about it for a bit, I expect it will be most enjoyable.

agree'd there are a couple of little stories I'll njoy here and there 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Cosmic Star Heroine (Kickstarter)