or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Looking for a Realtek board
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for a Realtek board

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
Hey folks,

I'm looking for a PCIe board that uses one of the following Realtek chips:
  • ALC885
  • ALC887
  • ALC888
  • ALC889
  • ALC892
  • ALC898
  • ALC1150

I've only seen these on motherboards but I'm hoping someone knows of a board that I haven't been able to find.


Thanks for any help,
Alfa
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa147x View Post

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a PCIe board that uses one of the following Realtek chips:
  • ALC885
  • ALC887
  • ALC888
  • ALC889
  • ALC892
  • ALC898
  • ALC1150

I've only seen these on motherboards but I'm hoping someone knows of a board that I haven't been able to find.

Never seen (personally) those Realtek chip-set used on anything but a motherboard.

Why the Realtek?

post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

Never seen (personally) those Realtek chip-set used on anything but a motherboard.
Why the Realtek?

Yeah I haven't seen anything else with them either. I want one because it's easy to get a Realtek chip working with a hackintosh.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa147x View Post


Yeah I haven't seen anything else with them either. I want one because it's easy to get a Realtek chip working with a hackintosh.

You might have to buy a motherboard.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Looking for a Realtek board