Have heard the momentum but never the d600. I'm after something that is musical with good bass but can also sound relaxed and good with other music such as classical. I really like the D600 and hope it sounds good with all music!?
Related Forum Threads
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on Today at 5:41 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880 Last post on 6/11/14 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum (On ear vs Over ear) Help Last post on 5/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't hear the Momentum but have the D600 in my stable of headphones. I love the comfort, isolation, bass, sound, etc. Guess I love everything about it. Wearing them right now at work in fact.
Sounds good, How do they stack up to your other denons?
Actually pretty darn close. Did a test run the other night to compare the D5000, D7000 and D600 on same system (vintage Pioneer Spec rack), same music and the D600 was I'd say just below the other two but not by much.
They are not great for being a portable. Very large cups so in that the Momentum wins easily. Up to whether sound/comfort is more important.
- Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help picking out a IEM that will last 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendations please - with a few specific requests. 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Most under-rated headphones... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)