Have heard the momentum but never the d600. I'm after something that is musical with good bass but can also sound relaxed and good with other music such as classical. I really like the D600 and hope it sounds good with all music!?
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio X1 or Sennheiser Momentum? Last post on 11/26/13 at 11:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp for sennheiser momentum for use on ipad Last post on 10/2/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Comparison betwween Beyerdynamic T50p, B&W P5, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear Last post on 9/30/13 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from Sennheiser Momentum Last post on 10/8/13 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- alternatives for sennheiser momentum on-ear for my samsung galaxy s2 Last post on 10/1/13 at 12:11am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentumpost #1 of 89/30/13 at 2:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 810/1/13 at 3:52amThread Starterpost #3 of 810/1/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
I haven't hear the Momentum but have the D600 in my stable of headphones. I love the comfort, isolation, bass, sound, etc. Guess I love everything about it. Wearing them right now at work in fact.post #4 of 810/1/13 at 12:24pmThread StarterQuote:
Sounds good, How do they stack up to your other denons?post #5 of 810/2/13 at 4:42am
Actually pretty darn close. Did a test run the other night to compare the D5000, D7000 and D600 on same system (vintage Pioneer Spec rack), same music and the D600 was I'd say just below the other two but not by much.post #6 of 810/2/13 at 5:11amThread Starterpost #7 of 810/2/13 at 5:35ampost #8 of 810/2/13 at 7:07amQuote:
They are not great for being a portable. Very large cups so in that the Momentum wins easily. Up to whether sound/comfort is more important.
- Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › DAC Bottleneck? 11 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 48 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 Prototypes 56 seconds ago
- › Do you take good headphones with you when you go out? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Xenos XOHA Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude