Have heard the momentum but never the d600. I'm after something that is musical with good bass but can also sound relaxed and good with other music such as classical. I really like the D600 and hope it sounds good with all music!?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser CES 2015 Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 10/17/16 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880 Last post on 6/11/14 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentumpost #1 of 89/30/13 at 2:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 810/1/13 at 3:52amThread Starterpost #3 of 810/1/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
I haven't hear the Momentum but have the D600 in my stable of headphones. I love the comfort, isolation, bass, sound, etc. Guess I love everything about it. Wearing them right now at work in fact.post #4 of 810/1/13 at 12:24pmThread StarterQuote:
Sounds good, How do they stack up to your other denons?post #5 of 810/2/13 at 4:42am
Actually pretty darn close. Did a test run the other night to compare the D5000, D7000 and D600 on same system (vintage Pioneer Spec rack), same music and the D600 was I'd say just below the other two but not by much.post #6 of 810/2/13 at 5:11amThread Starterpost #7 of 810/2/13 at 5:35ampost #8 of 810/2/13 at 7:07amQuote:
They are not great for being a portable. Very large cups so in that the Momentum wins easily. Up to whether sound/comfort is more important.
- Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › [ FS ] Pathos Aurium 230V (pay in two installments) 39 seconds ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 48 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Why do we pay $300 for headphones that cost $30 to manufacture? 2 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 3 minutes ago
- › WTS: Unique Melody Miracle CIEM & Beat Audio Silver Sonic Cable 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 8 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...