Have heard the momentum but never the d600. I'm after something that is musical with good bass but can also sound relaxed and good with other music such as classical. I really like the D600 and hope it sounds good with all music!?
Related Forum Threads
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on Today at 8:11 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880 Last post on 6/11/14 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum (On ear vs Over ear) Help Last post on 5/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't hear the Momentum but have the D600 in my stable of headphones. I love the comfort, isolation, bass, sound, etc. Guess I love everything about it. Wearing them right now at work in fact.
Sounds good, How do they stack up to your other denons?
Actually pretty darn close. Did a test run the other night to compare the D5000, D7000 and D600 on same system (vintage Pioneer Spec rack), same music and the D600 was I'd say just below the other two but not by much.
They are not great for being a portable. Very large cups so in that the Momentum wins easily. Up to whether sound/comfort is more important.
- Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 48 seconds ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 Replacement Schedule 1 minute ago
- › My Very Low Budget Nearfield Desktop Rig (Lepai amp and Dayton... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Help - Over Ear headphones 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)