Have heard the momentum but never the d600. I'm after something that is musical with good bass but can also sound relaxed and good with other music such as classical. I really like the D600 and hope it sounds good with all music!?
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser CES 2015 Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on Today at 4:31 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum over ear sharp "S" sound Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser momentum or Beyerdynamic DT 880 Last post on 6/11/14 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentumpost #1 of 89/30/13 at 2:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 810/1/13 at 3:52amThread Starterpost #3 of 810/1/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
I haven't hear the Momentum but have the D600 in my stable of headphones. I love the comfort, isolation, bass, sound, etc. Guess I love everything about it. Wearing them right now at work in fact.post #4 of 810/1/13 at 12:24pmThread StarterQuote:
Sounds good, How do they stack up to your other denons?post #5 of 810/2/13 at 4:42am
Actually pretty darn close. Did a test run the other night to compare the D5000, D7000 and D600 on same system (vintage Pioneer Spec rack), same music and the D600 was I'd say just below the other two but not by much.post #6 of 810/2/13 at 5:11amThread Starterpost #7 of 810/2/13 at 5:35ampost #8 of 810/2/13 at 7:07amQuote:
They are not great for being a portable. Very large cups so in that the Momentum wins easily. Up to whether sound/comfort is more important.
- Need Help choosing a portable! Denon D600 or Sennheiser momentum
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › (HP Recommendation) Closed-Back Headphones Under 300€ With Special... 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2