Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyd4 View Post
 

 

UPDATE:

 

So looks as though they wont cover any of it at this stage, though their website states, provided items are in a suitcase, they will cover up to $600.

Sadly between those items and my work gear I am looking at ~$3000 down.

 

Best case is they will allow $600 which will go to work and I will be out of pocket for my gear.

 

Fairly happy at the moment...

 

Really sorry to hear, Wyd4!

post #92 of 173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyd4 View Post
 

 

Yeah it is the suck :(

 

Heya, how do you like you Beyerdynamic DT1350?

I am thinking about a pair of portables for gym/commuting.

I currently use my MadDogs on the train and some bluetooth in ears for working out, but I hate in ears and well the sound is good for BT, but....

If they were good enough I would almost part with my MadDogs but man I love these things.

 

Glad they werent lost in the great gear drowning :P


Scott
 

 

Oh I would be lost without them. Not everyone seems to know what I mean when I say this, but my usual comment on them is that "dollar for dollar", they are the best headphones I own. I've been using them on a daily basis for the last year and a half. They sound fantastic out of an iPod or portable player, but they'll also surprise you by scaling up a bit if you want to see what they can do with an amp. 

post #93 of 173

the clamp of the 1350 made me separate it from my head...:blink:

post #94 of 173

Just bought a Senns HD800 today and it dawned on me that the three day shipping estimate might drop the arrival date to Friday or Saturday.  I need them Friday not Monday. I dread the weekend wait.  I'm already beginning to panic just thinking about this.:confused:

post #95 of 173

Where/Who did you buy from. You must carefully consider these things during the purchase process. Sometimes it's worth the extra cash on shipping cost to get your dream item a day or two early. :biggrin:

post #96 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

Where/Who did you buy from. You must carefully consider these things during the purchase process. Sometimes it's worth the extra cash on shipping cost to get your dream item a day or two early. :biggrin:

 

Crutchfield 3 day guarantee

post #97 of 173

Did you get them on sale? Crutchfield is usually higher than the competition. 

post #98 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

Did you get them on sale? Crutchfield is usually higher than the competition. 

 

A factory refurb., another one came up several weeks ago and was gone before I could buy it.  Earlier today I was in the process of a purchase of a, buy now, off eBay, and it was gone within the hour.  What sucked was the seller checked out and he emailed me that the warranty was transferable. So I did a quick internet search and the Crutchfield HD800, came back up again. 

post #99 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

Just bought a Senns HD800 today and it dawned on me that the three day shipping estimate might drop the arrival date to Friday or Saturday.  I need them Friday not Monday. I dread the weekend wait.  I'm already beginning to panic just thinking about this.:confused:

 

 For swift delivery to you before the weekend!

post #100 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

 For swift delivery to you before the weekend!

 

I assume Fed Ex or UPS will deliver this but if it's the USPS I'll need more than prayers.  Crutchfield doesn't say who they use so I am at the mercy of the gods of transportation.  

post #101 of 173

Loquah the karma worked, fastest delivery ever. 24 hours after the buy they are here ready to be delivered by UPS. Nice tracking system.  :D

post #102 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

Loquah the karma worked, fastest delivery ever. 24 hours after the buy they are here ready to be delivered by UPS. Nice tracking system.  :D

 

Yay! So pleased for you rumay. Maybe I should make the praying hands my new avatar!!

post #103 of 173

That was some down under magic, the phones moved fast.  By my estimate they should be in my possession within 36 hours of the buy. Free 3 day delivery, I'm impressed. 

post #104 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Really sorry to hear, Wyd4!

UPDATE:
Looks as though they may be reimbursing me for the items.
Thank god.
I have been ampless for a WHOLE WEEK
post #105 of 173

That's great. I thought it was a lost cause?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread