Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 173

Well,Let me express my sorry for you guys.

If anyone is intersted,I have ,a few apirs oh headphones--no,they are not stax,T1's,hd800's..

But have:

portapro's

senns-px200

 

 

3-4 pairs of various IEMs

They are now,available for loaning--hey..they all produce decent SQ

Better than  zilch.

 

Para...dont say it ,I know what your thinkiing--your excluded ,because you are now,a Stax snob.!!!-LOL.

post #32 of 173

Whatever! I'm paying for it. :tongue_smile: And I'm still enjoying T.V. 

post #33 of 173

TV-Stax

Got it..

Hang in there ,,another 6 weeks,you'll be in heaven

post #34 of 173

Does it count if I haven't ordered yet, but have been sitting around waiting for a specific section of my soon-to-be audio chain to go on sale before I can start my spending spree? (I know the sale will be coming soon, I just don't know when) 

post #35 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post
 

Does it count if I haven't ordered yet, but have been sitting around waiting for a specific section of my soon-to-be audio chain to go on sale before I can start my spending spree? (I know the sale will be coming soon, I just don't know when) 

 

Do share - what's the specific link in the chain?

post #36 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

Do share - what's the specific link in the chain?

 

An Aune T1. I can't say where I'm waiting for a sale because it would be against forum rules, but it should happen within the next week or so. As soon as that comes through, I'll also be picking up a Project Ember and Mad Dogs v3.2. It'll be my first venture into hi-fi other than my TF-10's and I'm terribly excited. I've been waiting to buy the Mad Dogs for over a year and the DAC/amps for at least a few months.

post #37 of 173

Must have already ordered..

 

Loquoh---:

here the list

1. portapro

2.sens px200--{my wifes-handle with care,or I'm dead,or castrated,or both}

3..2-3 pairs of monoprice iems

 

First come-first served...

+ shipping.,USA only

 

Mike

post #38 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post
 

 

An Aune T1. I can't say where I'm waiting for a sale because it would be against forum rules, but it should happen within the next week or so. As soon as that comes through, I'll also be picking up a Project Ember and Mad Dogs v3.2. It'll be my first venture into hi-fi other than my TF-10's and I'm terribly excited. I've been waiting to buy the Mad Dogs for over a year and the DAC/amps for at least a few months.

 

They're a nice product. Hope the wait's not too painful (or long)!

post #39 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post
 

Whatever! I'm paying for it. :tongue_smile: And I'm still enjoying T.V. 

 

Para,

I have something that you might like...it is an IEM--its my personnel stash

 

Let me know

You must be the only guy on head-fi,who watches T with a $2K stax headphone

post #40 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post
 

You must be the only guy on head-fi,who watches T with a $2K stax headphone

 

You're gonna give me a bad title sayin' that. Haha

post #41 of 173

Never

post #42 of 173
Thread Starter 

Woohoo!! I go away for the better part of the day and there are 13 new replies! And not only that, but my fellow "Tim" fan, Loquah, has taken a leadership role and mikek200 is even offering to get some loaners out! I knew we could do it!!!

 

Well done, guys! :D

 

And hojomojo, heck yeah it counts...it can be agonizing having to wait for pieces to fall into place before pulling the trigger on gear that youv'e become smitten with....I think we can all relate to that, man! 

post #43 of 173
I'm glad I found this thread....

My world caved in around me as stood in the FedEx office today. A crushing, spinning weight formed in my gut as I stretched the last bit of packing tape onto the box.

My beautiful Decware Zen Taboo MkIII was at that moment stripped of it's individuality and sealed in a nondescript carton, soon to be shuffled amongst a mountain of similar boxes. Boxes that will be handled with blatant indifference by men and women who are for the most part clad in ill-fitting shirts and just want that anonymous box the hell out of their way.

Have a safe and hopefully uneventful journey, my friend.

Off to see your maker- for service. Enjoy meeting he who created you.... But remember- stay away from the light. Come back to me...

I will be the one sitting in the corner at night, weeping openly, clutching a handful of interconnects. I will clear the tears from my eyes only to look to the sky and ask "why??".... Oh, and I'll also be checking my email at an unhealthy rate, hoping to hear news of your return.
post #44 of 173
haha good one.
post #45 of 173

Well, I feel better already. C'mon dudes, share how much pain you're in! :veryevil:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread