is the 100 dollar worth over the v moda? I mainly listen to mainstream music (Taylor Swift ALOT)
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Recommendation: Audio Technica ATH-M50x v.s. V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Last post on 1/22/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for crisp deep bass - $200-300 budget Last post on 1/12/15 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! Last post on Yesterday at 9:03 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on 12/22/14 at 7:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Here a short first impressions review of the AH-MM400. After unpacking I was truly amazed. The build-quality is far beyond anything I ever held in my hands with this price tag on it. If anybody...
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6post #1 of 59/26/13 at 2:34pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 59/26/13 at 9:23pm
I haven't heard the H3, but I liked the way the H6 sounded. I've also read that the H6 sounds much, much better with an amp. I don't understand why you are choosing between an IEM and a circumaural.post #3 of 59/27/13 at 3:49amThread Starterpost #4 of 59/27/13 at 7:11am
I found the H6 on demo at the Apple store and I enjoyed my short listen with them. As for sound sig, they are almost of the opposite of the M-100. Treble was brighter, mids were more forward and bass was put in the backseat. From the short listen I had I enjoyed them specifically because they sounded so different from the M-100.
- V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 4 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 20 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS160, 170 ,180... Anyone? 1 minute ago
- › Rooth demos: the evaluation of Rooth lineup – liquid clarity 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › SONY XB1000 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a better source for my microphone (a modmic) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)