is the 100 dollar worth over the v moda? I mainly listen to mainstream music (Taylor Swift ALOT)
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda m-100 vs Dre Beats Solo HD (For Bass Punch) Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help Last post on 8/12/14 at 8:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sold: V-moda Crossfade M100 WhiteSilver (Australia/Worldwide) FREE SHIPPING Last post on 8/5/14 at 10:36am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Headphone Recommendation : V-Moda M100, Momentum or other Last post on 6/29/14 at 3:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100 Last post on 6/26/14 at 10:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't heard the H3, but I liked the way the H6 sounded. I've also read that the H6 sounds much, much better with an amp. I don't understand why you are choosing between an IEM and a circumaural.
I found the H6 on demo at the Apple store and I enjoyed my short listen with them. As for sound sig, they are almost of the opposite of the M-100. Treble was brighter, mids were more forward and bass was put in the backseat. From the short listen I had I enjoyed them specifically because they sounded so different from the M-100.
- V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet. 10 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 14 seconds ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 28 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › FS Music Hall DAC 25.2 with NOS Mullard Preamp Tube 1 minute ago
- › Need help getting a basic setup started for my HD 558 and speakers 2 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 3 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 3 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Need IEM with resistance to hiss and pops - taking suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)