is the 100 dollar worth over the v moda? I mainly listen to mainstream music (Taylor Swift ALOT)
Related Forum Threads
- B&O H3 or Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
This will be more of my impressions/comparisons and less of a review. I will be comparing them to the HD800 & K712 Pro ran over USB to the Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp (HD800 - Low Gain, K12 - Low Gain,...
This review is based in my experience of almost 6 months with them, running 24/96 Flacs > Foobar2K > Wasapi > Asus Realtek ALC1150 + 4580 Op-amp > HD668B I decided to reboot my interest in audio...
It is surprising that no one else has posted a review, maybe all are enjoying it too much to bother. I've been holding back from writing a review because it is important to live with a mobile...
V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't heard the H3, but I liked the way the H6 sounded. I've also read that the H6 sounds much, much better with an amp. I don't understand why you are choosing between an IEM and a circumaural.
I found the H6 on demo at the Apple store and I enjoyed my short listen with them. As for sound sig, they are almost of the opposite of the M-100. Treble was brighter, mids were more forward and bass was put in the backseat. From the short listen I had I enjoyed them specifically because they sounded so different from the M-100.
- V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 seconds ago
- › Looking for non-amped. closed back headphone. 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 8 minutes ago
- › Seattle Secret meet 5/31/2015 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEM that resembles TDK BA200. 9 minutes ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 9 minutes ago
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by RedTwilight
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)