is the 100 dollar worth over the v moda? I mainly listen to mainstream music (Taylor Swift ALOT)
Related Forum Threads
- B&O H3 or Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't heard the H3, but I liked the way the H6 sounded. I've also read that the H6 sounds much, much better with an amp. I don't understand why you are choosing between an IEM and a circumaural.
I found the H6 on demo at the Apple store and I enjoyed my short listen with them. As for sound sig, they are almost of the opposite of the M-100. Treble was brighter, mids were more forward and bass was put in the backseat. From the short listen I had I enjoyed them specifically because they sounded so different from the M-100.
- V moda m100 vs Beoplay H6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 second ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › Need a Bluetooth/Wireless On-Ear or Over-Ear headphone 36 seconds ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 50 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 58 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › Help! Recommendations for clip headphones, riding bike. 2 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3