- 65 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which universal model is the most similar to Westone ES50? Last post on 2/10/15 at 5:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone Style UM56 custom sleeves for universal IEMs (REVIEW) Last post on 11/24/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- People Seen with CIEMs Last post on 1/7/15 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD800 sound matching Custom In-Ear-Monitor Last post on 5/18/14 at 10:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by MrLou - 10/1/13 at 6:56pm
after frantically waiting on the otg cable it arrives early and I hook it up and set the phone to usb media device and USB audio recorder pro does not see the CLAS. I search and download some apps to try and solve the usb host issue I am having and the fix doesn't work. I remember that I was able to get the CLAS to show up in usb audio recorder pro with the normal mini to micro connection, so I tried that again. Success for some reason. I am not complaining but it is working against everything I have read... Now to listen and enjoy as everything slowly burns in.
- Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp?
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 42 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 45 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3