- 65 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD800 sound matching Custom In-Ear-Monitor Last post on 5/18/14 at 10:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Westone ES5s Last post on 5/13/14 at 2:04pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Westone Elite Series or Ultimate Ears Pro Recommendations Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SE535x6 vs JH13, UM Miracle, ES5 Last post on 1/2/14 at 3:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by MrLou - 10/1/13 at 6:56pm
after frantically waiting on the otg cable it arrives early and I hook it up and set the phone to usb media device and USB audio recorder pro does not see the CLAS. I search and download some apps to try and solve the usb host issue I am having and the fix doesn't work. I remember that I was able to get the CLAS to show up in usb audio recorder pro with the normal mini to micro connection, so I tried that again. Success for some reason. I am not complaining but it is working against everything I have read... Now to listen and enjoy as everything slowly burns in.
- Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp?
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 seconds ago
- › New Version LA-7000 (Denon AH-D7000) in Museum Grade Redwood Burl... 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Help finding perfect closed headphones 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › IC: L3000+DHA3000 3 minutes ago
- › Denon MD5000 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 9 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)