- 65 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Chicago
- Select All Posts By This User
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which universal model is the most similar to Westone ES50? Last post on 2/10/15 at 5:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone Style UM56 custom sleeves for universal IEMs (REVIEW) Last post on 11/24/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- People Seen with CIEMs Last post on 1/7/15 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD800 sound matching Custom In-Ear-Monitor Last post on 5/18/14 at 10:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by MrLou - 10/1/13 at 6:56pm
after frantically waiting on the otg cable it arrives early and I hook it up and set the phone to usb media device and USB audio recorder pro does not see the CLAS. I search and download some apps to try and solve the usb host issue I am having and the fix doesn't work. I remember that I was able to get the CLAS to show up in usb audio recorder pro with the normal mini to micro connection, so I tried that again. Success for some reason. I am not complaining but it is working against everything I have read... Now to listen and enjoy as everything slowly burns in.
- Westone ES5 and CLAS... amp?
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 48 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 50 seconds ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 1 minute ago
- › FS: Cambridge Audio DacMagic 24 96 DAC (Silver) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2