So someone recommended the HD 558s, and i saw that they were all plastic. I was wondering if this has been an issue for anyone, because they seem like great headphones, but i don't want to buy anything too fragile. I will be getting a hard case too if i get these.
- productSennheiser HD-558tagged by System, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 598/558. Reliance on an AMP, iBasse P3 Heron sufficient? Last post on 1/21/15 at 10:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD 555 headband replacement - will the one from HD 558 fit? Last post on 1/9/15 at 9:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- best positional audio for hard core fps gamer (headphone + soundcard) Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD558's have a small soundstage? Last post on 12/7/14 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Sennheiser HD 558 Durability?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
9/25/13 at 4:41pm
The plastic on the HD558 is decently thick, in my opinion.
Or about as much plastic as a headphone could have, for the given weight.
post #3 of 4
9/25/13 at 6:00pm
post #4 of 4
9/25/13 at 10:19pm
I have used mine for hours every day for 6 months so far, no problem. Comfortable too!
- Sennheiser HD 558 Durability?
Currently, there are 3441 Active Users (710 Members and 2731 Guests)
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 17 seconds ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Issues Help 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › KEF IQ3 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › M^3 Amp with Sigma 11 Power Supply 3 minutes ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)