i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Would this b a good start up desktop set up? Last post on 1/25/15 at 8:46pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser 598/558. Reliance on an AMP, iBasse P3 Heron sufficient? Last post on 1/21/15 at 10:00am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- best headphones under 200$ Last post on 1/18/15 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The headphones for movies thread Last post on 1/19/15 at 2:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- O2 + ODAC amp/dac combo optimal gain settings for Sennheiser HD598? Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:16am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You should not need an external DAC/Amp for using the 50-Ohm HD598 with your HP Envy laptop.
But chances are an external DAC/Amp would improve audio quality over plugging the headphone directly into the laptop.
Fiio E10 USB-DAC-Amp, $62-$75, might improve audio quality.
This aftermarket cable would make it a little easier to plug the HD598 into the laptop or external DAC/amp.
As it has a 3.5mm plug, on the 1/4" plug that comes standard on the HD598 cable.
The HD598 does come with a 1/4" (6.35mm) female to 1/8" (3.5mm) male adapter, but the aftermarket cable is just a little easier to use.
- i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro or DT770 Pro? 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Help: Deciding on DAC need some input on GUSTARD DAC-X12 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking For Decent Bass for Around $50 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend me a Wireless music player and IED's 3 minutes ago
- › An amp and DAC Set up for the HD 600? Momentum? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3