i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on 9/23/14 at 1:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Some upgrade advice would be appreciated Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Multipurpose under 200$ Last post on 9/16/14 at 7:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choosing my first "decent" over ear headphones? Last post on 9/15/14 at 1:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You should not need an external DAC/Amp for using the 50-Ohm HD598 with your HP Envy laptop.
But chances are an external DAC/Amp would improve audio quality over plugging the headphone directly into the laptop.
Fiio E10 USB-DAC-Amp, $62-$75, might improve audio quality.
This aftermarket cable would make it a little easier to plug the HD598 into the laptop or external DAC/amp.
As it has a 3.5mm plug, on the 1/4" plug that comes standard on the HD598 cable.
The HD598 does come with a 1/4" (6.35mm) female to 1/8" (3.5mm) male adapter, but the aftermarket cable is just a little easier to use.
- i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i 6 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › Balanced XLR cable recommendation needed please :-) 8 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 8 minutes ago
- › IC: Stax SR-007 MKI 9 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 9 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)