i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on Today at 12:42 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Some upgrade advice would be appreciated Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Multipurpose under 200$ Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help choosing my first "decent" over ear headphones? Last post on Yesterday at 1:59 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You should not need an external DAC/Amp for using the 50-Ohm HD598 with your HP Envy laptop.
But chances are an external DAC/Amp would improve audio quality over plugging the headphone directly into the laptop.
Fiio E10 USB-DAC-Amp, $62-$75, might improve audio quality.
This aftermarket cable would make it a little easier to plug the HD598 into the laptop or external DAC/amp.
As it has a 3.5mm plug, on the 1/4" plug that comes standard on the HD598 cable.
The HD598 does come with a 1/4" (6.35mm) female to 1/8" (3.5mm) male adapter, but the aftermarket cable is just a little easier to use.
- i want to buy hd 598.i connect it with my hp envy touchsmart 15t-j000(beats audio supported).am i need any amp/dac?
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 seconds ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 37 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › WANTED: Fiio X3 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)