- 309 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFTpost #1 of 49/24/13 at 7:25pmThread StarterSuggestions plz!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 49/25/13 at 6:00am
Have you asked Taylor what kind of headphones he or she might like? That would be a good starting point. Also consider his/her head size and what kind of music (s)he will be listening to.post #3 of 49/25/13 at 6:14amQuote:
I think the OP is asking what are the best headphones for listening to the "artist" Taylor Swift.
This thread is locked
- best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFT
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TV/Films/Gaming Headphones? 28 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › cable upgrade for ath-m50x headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 8 minutes ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › Yes Virgina, There is a difference in USB cables 9 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 10 minutes ago
- › ***PRICE DROP*** Mint Koss ESP-950 / E90 amplifier w/ Darin Fong... 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by dancho
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3