- 309 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFTpost #1 of 49/24/13 at 7:25pmThread StarterSuggestions plz!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 49/25/13 at 6:00am
Have you asked Taylor what kind of headphones he or she might like? That would be a good starting point. Also consider his/her head size and what kind of music (s)he will be listening to.post #3 of 49/25/13 at 6:14amQuote:
I think the OP is asking what are the best headphones for listening to the "artist" Taylor Swift.
This thread is locked
- best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFT
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 49 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 52 seconds ago
- › Grado 325e vs Grado Rs2e 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 2 minutes ago
- › The Sony MDR-SA5000 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2