- 309 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: PA
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Noontec Zoro Re- Imagined: ZORO II HD Impressions thread Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How do you justify buying headphones without replaceable pads? Last post on 1/20/15 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- is it time for a separate bluetooth forum? Last post on 1/20/15 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Should I buy just one Beats Headphone? Last post on 1/16/15 at 10:58pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Amp upgrade? Last post on Yesterday at 1:52 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFTpost #1 of 49/24/13 at 7:25pmThread StarterSuggestions plz!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 49/25/13 at 6:00am
Have you asked Taylor what kind of headphones he or she might like? That would be a good starting point. Also consider his/her head size and what kind of music (s)he will be listening to.post #3 of 49/25/13 at 6:14amQuote:
I think the OP is asking what are the best headphones for listening to the "artist" Taylor Swift.
This thread is locked
- best headphones/iems for TAYLOR SWIFT
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 53 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 and Modi stack for sale 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 7 minutes ago
- › Nano 6G 7 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 8 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)